[Product]  [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst Pro Series

(Nov. 17, 2020  1:26 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  1:25 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: its nice lol

yea.

all that is needed left is for hasbro to make Harry a bey
(Nov. 17, 2020  1:26 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  1:26 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: yea.

Ultimate Michael?
(Nov. 17, 2020  1:29 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: It's confirmed to have metal ?

Nope.
(Nov. 17, 2020  1:29 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  1:26 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: all that is needed left is for hasbro to make Harry a bey

Ultimate Michael?

no
(Nov. 17, 2020  1:26 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  1:26 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: yea.

BREAKING NEWS!

NEW SECRET LUCIFER EVOLUTION REVEALED!

PICS BELOW!

[Image: rSAfkG1ySYPDx4PSNrcv9yjFtnd5yph5QxtOiWuT...qOAK4Z8U7Z]
An accurate hybrid.
An accurate ultimate reboot.
An accurate generate.
(Nov. 17, 2020  1:33 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  1:26 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: all that is needed left is for hasbro to make Harry a bey

BREAKING NEWS!

PICS BELOW!

omg lol
(Nov. 17, 2020  1:37 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  1:33 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: BREAKING NEWS!

PICS BELOW!

omg lol

100% NOT CLICKBAIT!
100% LEGIT!
1000000000% HARRY!
(Nov. 17, 2020  1:43 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  1:37 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: omg lol

100% NOT CLICKBAIT!
100% LEGIT!
1000000000% HARRY!

yup
(Nov. 17, 2020  1:29 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: It's confirmed about metal ?

no but it is pretty much from the pictures
If the Bey has the metal like the Takara version, I will buy it !! Did you think than the Launcher is compatible with the Takara Launcher Grip ?
(Nov. 17, 2020  1:49 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: If the Bey has the metal like the Takara version, I will buy it !! Did you think than the Launcher is compatible with the Takara Launcher Grip ?

Judging by the images, probably.
(Nov. 17, 2020  1:51 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  1:49 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: If the Bey has the metal like the Takara version, I will buy it !! Did you think than the Launcher is compatible with the Takara Launcher Grip ?

Judging by the images, probably.

most likely
Other than feeling like it's pulling another "Metal Fury to Beyblade Legends" thing back in the Metal Fight Saga, this is a very welcome change. The Cho Z layers actually having metal is neat, they look great, it's weird, but overall cool to see a proper Blitz and Sting, and weird to imagine Hasbro making Quest. Also, Hasbro making launchers like the TT one feels so surreal, but that's neat.
(Nov. 17, 2020  4:04 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Other than feeling like it's pulling another "Metal Fury to Beyblade Legends" thing back in the Metal Fight Saga, this is a very welcome change. The Cho Z layers actually having metal is neat, they look great, it's weird, but overall cool to see a proper Blitz and Sting, and weird to imagine Hasbro making Quest. Also, Hasbro making launchers like the TT one feels so surreal, but that's neat.

You're right !!
Honestly I wish hasbro did a proper Vanguard disc
Something I realized was that maybe these beys could have teeth. It seems unlikely, but Hasbro looks to be going full on TT here. I also hope the Cho-Z wings aren't as easy to push in as Turbo Valtryek and Achilles were, and that they have good burst resistance.
(Nov. 17, 2020  4:21 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Something I realized was that maybe these beys could have teeth. It seems unlikely, but Hasbro looks to be going full on TT here. I also hope the Cho-Z wings aren't as easy to push in as Turbo Valtryek and Achilles were, and that they have good burst resistance.

If they want the drivers to be compatible with the rest of their line, I 100% believe there is no teeth. Which would be an incredible buff for Achilles because it doesn't have to worry about wear as much as its TT version.
(Nov. 17, 2020  4:53 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  4:21 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Something I realized was that maybe these beys could have teeth. It seems unlikely, but Hasbro looks to be going full on TT here. I also hope the Cho-Z wings aren't as easy to push in as Turbo Valtryek and Achilles were, and that they have good burst resistance.

If they want the drivers to be compatible with the rest of their line, I 100% believe there is no teeth

Makes sense, just a pipe dream I had for Hasbro
There is no way hasbro is going to do Cho-Z Spriggan
(Nov. 16, 2020  9:32 PM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  9:27 PM)beykid44 Wrote: Storm Dragon! dragoon F
warning! there will be plot holes requireing you to read my other fanfics!
Please come up with a combo for dragoon! i not using stock!

Rules must be classic disk and driver! nothing form seaseon 2 only pre season 1 and s1

While I was on Netflix, I have looked at a one minute preview of every Beyblade Burst title and it looks like I’m able to handle it!

(Nov. 17, 2020  5:01 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: There is no way hasbro is going to do Cho-Z Spriggan
its pointless if they did it would prob only weigh like 5 more grams turbo was already heavy
Short answer: Hasbro improved.
It would be funny if they did the Paradox disc