Launcher Grip
Release July 12th 10 am in internet
Price will be 7560 yen
Source
https://twitter.com/orihakategnat/status...38784?s=19
Thank you Genta who always these pics on twitter
https://www.pal-shop.jp/ext/corocoro/cam...e/top.html[Image: 043wyf4.jpg]
[Image: U0Hb1dd.jpg][Image: bQeHBjc.jpg]
Umm? What?! Who does that?! There is no rhyme or reason! They just grabbed their five most hyped beys (except Dead Phoenix) and shoved them together! WHY?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!
A tad overpriced IMO but still great since it's a Black/Gold recolor. Wink
Would've made more sense for the price if the said Layers had competitive parts instead of the stock ones. If the Disks are colored black or gold (black 00/10/Blitz dang), then maybe it would be worth the price.
A summary of the parts from what I can see:

1) ChoZ Achilles 4 Bump Yard
2) Ace Dragon ? ? Ten
3) DragoonF 00 Star Power
4) Storm Pegasus Hurricane Liner’
5) Slash Valkyrie ? ? Retsu
(Jun. 12, 2019  6:15 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Umm? What?! Who does that?! There is no rhyme or reason! They just grabbed their five most hyped beys (except Dead Phoenix) and shoved them together! WHY?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

Because they're main character Bey.
Phoenix isn't main character bey
Some thing else to make July more expensive. It'll already probably have Diaboros and a random booster... anything to kill my wallet as usual
It is really frustrating for me that these beys are not with their stock combos... and these combos are so weird...
I absolutely cannot accept a Pegasis with Liner!
What? If this is supposed to be a celebration set celebrating all main characters throughout the franchise (barring Zyro), then why aren't they in their stock combos? And honestly these parts aren't desirable. The recolour is nice, but I won't be getting it, but I generally never buy recolours.
OMG. These Layers are so beautiful! Grin But why Takara, why give us random parts and Liner Dash?! Why. T_T I guess it's better than paying only for layers. But I still would prefer their stock combos.
(Jun. 12, 2019  10:31 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Some thing else to make July more expensive. It'll already probably have Diaboros and a random booster... anything to kill my wallet as usual
Random Booster isn't confirmed yet
This appearance is so beatiful and amazing. I want it!!!
i guess tt forgot about samurai ifraid
(Jun. 12, 2019  2:32 PM)sakura Wrote: i guess tt forgot about samurai ifraid

Zero G and HMS are dark past for TT
(Jun. 12, 2019  7:12 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2019  2:32 PM)sakura Wrote: i guess tt forgot about samurai ifraid

Zero G and HMS are dark past for TT

Why? Is it because they were the last System of their generation?
(Jun. 12, 2019  7:13 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2019  7:12 PM)marutti Wrote: Zero G and HMS are dark past for TT

Why? Is it because they were the last System of their generation?

HMS isn't popular in Japan because it was incompatible. 
Zero G stadium makes children feel boring because it needs luck more than skill and a lot of children leave from Metal Fight Beyblade. It cause MFB series finish half year earlier than TT planned.
Ah yes, the hotly anticipated Liner'. Can't wait.

Weird, but cool set!
This is a no for me dawg. These come with nice looking recolors sure, but assuming I did buy these, they would just collect dust because I won't use them they look nice. When I buy a bey, I want to use it, and these don't really have that good of combos. For me, the best part is the launcher and grip lmao
Overall, nice recolors, not great combos, epic launcher
I like 3/5 Beyblade layers. I don't know if this is worth it.
It looks like the Disks are all black while all the Frames are gold. Still not worth the price for the "rarity", since I will probably just display them, fearful of having them dinged and scarred from battles.
I'm probably more excited for Liner' than probably anyone else. It's actually not as terrible as people seem to think, since it has really solid KO resistance despite its poor Stamina.
Does this mean Hasbro is going to release more colours of Liner? I'm hoping for the full spectrum of colours.
(Jun. 13, 2019  11:16 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Does this mean Hasbro is going to release more colours of Liner? I'm hoping for the full spectrum of colours.

This is a TT product, and I really don't expect Hasbro to replicate it.