[Product]  Brave Solomon 1D Layer Gold Ver.

So I managed to set up an account and get a proxy service, but how do you enter the QR codes? Can you do it from the website or do you need the app?

Update: Welp I had 29 tries and didn’t win. Does the clicking actually matter or is it just random
(May. 25, 2020  10:30 PM)4DFury Wrote: So I managed to set up an account and get a proxy service, but how do you enter the QR codes? Can you do it from the website or do you need the app?

You need to get the app to scan the QR codes to get the points.
(May. 25, 2020  10:54 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(May. 25, 2020  10:30 PM)4DFury Wrote: So I managed to set up an account and get a proxy service, but how do you enter the QR codes? Can you do it from the website or do you need the app?

You need to get the app to scan the QR codes to get the points.

Thanks! Managed to figure it out.
Anybody have luck in getting Solomon yet?
(May. 31, 2020  3:35 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Anybody have luck in getting Solomon yet?
Honestly, I haven’t seen anyone on this forum comment on getting one, no listings on yahoo auctions for it, no eBay listings for the layer, no social media posts from an owner of the layer and no YouTube reviews/unboxings of this layer either and speaking of YouTube, beyblade geeks attempted 157 tries at getting this it to no avail. This genuinely seems near impossible to get like for real, I have never seen this layer outside of the tt vid that was advertising it and promotional art. I’m beginning to think almost nobody has one lmao.
Imagine Solomon was L/R or just left spin, *cough cough* Rage Solomon 3A
(May. 31, 2020  6:03 PM)Dacatman Wrote: Imagine Solomon was L/R or just left spin, *cough cough* Rage Solomon 3A
If you just look at it's picture you can obviously tell it's not dual spin
Can someone help me, I have bey packages, how do I use it to win Solomon?
(Jun. 01, 2020  12:10 AM)g2_ Wrote: Can someone help me, I have bey packages, how do I use it to win Solomon?

You have to download the beylade burst app on ur device and manually scan all of your codes on your account
This guy lost 5600 times trying to get it. https://twitter.com/mailboooox/status/12...8768137216

Rare Bey Get Battle has slowly become more and more ridiculous over the years. When Amaterios came out I was able to win three of them at around 100 tries each. Then I got two Baldur, one Orichalcum, one Shining Amaterios, and zero of the gold Slash Valkyrie with Goku. Haven't tried for Brave Solomon yet.
(Jun. 01, 2020  2:44 AM)Kei Wrote: This guy lost 5600 times trying to get it. https://twitter.com/mailboooox/status/12...8768137216

Rare Bey Get Battle has slowly become more and more ridiculous over the years. When Amaterios came out I was able to win three of them at around 100 tries each. Then I got two Baldur, one Orichalcum, one Shining Amaterios, and zero of the gold Slash Valkyrie with Goku. Haven't tried for Brave Solomon yet.

If he/she lost that many times i guess that pretty much means its almost impossible to get it
(Jun. 01, 2020  2:44 AM)Kei Wrote: This guy lost 5600 times trying to get it. https://twitter.com/mailboooox/status/12...8768137216

Ok that’s just ridiculous, have you even heard of or seen anyone who has it ?
(May. 31, 2020  11:03 PM)Odin master2376 Wrote:
(May. 31, 2020  6:03 PM)Dacatman Wrote: Imagine Solomon was L/R or just left spin, *cough cough* Rage Solomon 3A
If you just look at it's picture you can obviously tell it's not dual spin

I said imagine as in what if or, if it was made to be
I like the design of it, not so sure about the color scheme. Also, does anybody know how many of these are supposed to be given out through the lottery, or is there just no confirmed number?
(Jun. 01, 2020  6:31 AM)OriginalDankstr Wrote: I like the design of it, not so sure about the color scheme. Also, does anybody know how many of these are supposed to be given out through the lottery, or is there just no confirmed number?
There is no confirmed number and production will only stop once it’s rare bey get is removed from the website like Amaterios.
This Brave Solomon thing looks like a trap to me. Takara-Tomy has made this ungettable, while people waste their TT points trying to win at that kind of challenge in order to get it. Since Solomon is the only sparking chip with some metal on it, everybody would like to win it and most likely they'll end up having 0 points. Which means that obtaining part/s in the TT store for free through those points won't be possible. All in all, just a theft.
(Jun. 01, 2020  6:57 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: This Brave Solomon thing looks like a trap to me. Takara-Tomy has made this ungettable, while people waste their TT points trying  to win at that kind of challenge in order to get it. Since Solomon is the only sparking chip with some metal on it, everybody would like to win it and most likely they'll end up having 0 points. Which means that obtaining part/s in the TT store for free through those points won't be possible. All in all, just a theft.
Welcome to the world of business.
(Jun. 01, 2020  6:57 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: This Brave Solomon thing looks like a trap to me. Takara-Tomy has made this ungettable, while people waste their TT points trying to win at that kind of challenge in order to get it. Since Solomon is the only sparking chip with some metal on it, everybody would like to win it and most likely they'll end up having 0 points. Which means that obtaining part/s in the TT store for free through those points won't be possible. All in all, just a theft.

I highly doubt it is impossible to get. It would be illegal to do so since it is advertised as possible. Likely it is rigged in some way but I doubt it is truly impossible.
Even if somebody gets it, I doubt they’d use it much for testing, as they would want it to be as prestine possible
And most likely around August to December they’ll release a buyable Solomon stock with trash parts.
(Jun. 01, 2020  7:04 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2020  6:57 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: This Brave Solomon thing looks like a trap to me. Takara-Tomy has made this ungettable, while people waste their TT points trying  to win at that kind of challenge in order to get it. Since Solomon is the only sparking chip with some metal on it, everybody would like to win it and most likely they'll end up having 0 points. Which means that obtaining part/s in the TT store for free through those points won't be possible. All in all, just a theft.
Welcome to the world of business.

It's nothing new, i know.

(Jun. 01, 2020  7:05 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

I highly doubt it is impossible to get. It would be illegal to do so since it is advertised as possible. Likely it is rigged in some way but I doubt it is truly impossible.

Somebody could win it, the odds are very low. I can't really understand why nobody won it in a month. I mean, how many attempts have been done? I think a huge lot. No one got it. Ok, it's rare to get but TT should at least say how many copies have been made.

(Jun. 01, 2020  8:05 PM)Dacatman Wrote: And most likely around August to December they’ll release a buyable Solomon stock with trash parts.

Goku GT weight is still unreleased as part of a common release, for example. Got released on April 26th, last year. The problem is that GT series ended like 4-5 months ago and sparking beys are not compatible with it so it would be virtually useless now, considering that the competitive meta of course will be focused on the newest releases and there's nothing wrong with it. Classics like Perfect Phoenix, Lord Spriggan and Master Diabolos are the only ones i can see being still used honestly.
(Jun. 01, 2020  8:23 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2020  7:04 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Welcome to the world of business.

It's nothing new, i know.

(Jun. 01, 2020  7:05 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I highly doubt it is impossible to get. It would be illegal to do so since it is advertised as possible. Likely it is rigged in some way but I doubt it is truly impossible.

Somebody could win it, the odds are very low. I can't really understand why nobody won it in a month. I mean, how many attempts have been done? I think a huge lot. No one got it. Ok, it's rare to get but TT should at least say how many copies have been made.

(Jun. 01, 2020  8:05 PM)Dacatman Wrote: And most likely around August to December they’ll release a buyable Solomon stock with trash parts.

Goku GT weight is still unreleased as part of a common release, for example. Got released on April 26th, last year. The problem is that GT series ended like 4-5 months ago and sparking beys are not compatible with it so it would be virtually useless now, considering that the competitive meta of course will be focused on the newest releases and there's nothing wrong with it. Classics like Perfect Phoenix, Lord Spriggan and Master Diabolos are the only ones i can see being still used honestly.
I’m saying that Solomon might get a cheaper and easier to get release once it becomes old news.
(May. 24, 2020  2:40 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(May. 24, 2020  1:44 PM)g2_ Wrote: How do I get this?

First you'll need to get/download the beyblade burst jp app which was already region lock In app store or you can go to the takara tommy beyblade burst web  then search for rare bey get Battle for doing so you need a 3000bey  points Then you can play the rare bey get battle remember this is a test of luck only 1% chance can win this bbg even made a video about this
Is it possible to scan bey points on the site? The app is not available for me
(Jun. 01, 2020  10:11 PM)Dacatman Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2020  8:23 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: It's nothing new, i know.

I’m saying that Solomon might get a cheaper and easier to get release once it becomes old news.

This isn't like the Goku weight or Octa though... why would Solomon get a cheaper and easier to get release if it's really difficult to get right now? and Goku became old news near the end of GT yet we never got a "cheaper and easier to get" release of it (and that's not counting the sellers selling the prize ones).
I'm just saying that 70-80-90 or a hundred dollars for the Goku weight is fairly high price. So, in my opinion, Takara-Tomy should put the rarest parts in some releases. Of course they don't care at all, but sooner or later every part should be released at least in a customize set/triple booster box etc...  for what my thoughts are worth.