[Product]  Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2020 V Set

From the Vocare Project.  Comes with "DGV, DRV, DCV, DZV, GDV, transmitter and handle"
Those are Dragoon V, Driger V, Draciel V, Dranzer V, and Gaia Dragoon V. Can't wait to see what parts they put on the remakes.
If I had to guess what parts, I'd say Revolve. Mostly Revolve. Revolve on all 5 of them.
Okay, normally I don't care for Bakuten Shoot remakes (especially since they always seem to steal the spots for new beys, like in RBV14) but I'm kinda excited for this one as it's in a set this time.

Whilst the V series aren't really my favourites from the old gen, I am excited to see them get remade (besides Dragoon V, of course). If I really had to guess what parts they're gonna come with, without worrying about the Driver Types, it would be:
- Dranzer V would come with Xtend+ (There's no Driver like Dranzer V's in Burst, plus Xtend+ has a round base around the tip like Dranzer V's BB)
- Driger V might come with Wedge, even though it's a Stamina Type Driver.
- Draciel V would probably be either Orbit Metal or Yard Metal, either one will work.
- Gaia Dragoon V will most likely come with Iron.

Not sure about Discs though, but maybe Draciel V will come with the Ar Disc and I have a weird hunch that Dranzer V will come with Blitz, even though it's nothing like Dranzer.
Just hope the parts given to the beys are good, I'm really curious on how the remakes will look.

Hopefully they also do another MFB Set eventually lol
Dranzer V may also come with Dimension or Dimension Dash, also alight chance that Weight may be used for Draciel V instead of the other two.
I think Dranzer V with Bullet would be neat, it's the closest part structurally to Volcano Change Base. I really hope the set makes Iron' a thing on Gaia Dragoon V, but normal Iron could suffice if need be. Orbit Metal on Draciel V sounds like a no-brainer, but what would go with Driger V? There really isn't a Metal Semi-Flat tip, so they'd probably have to fudge it with some other comparable Balance Driver.
Predictions:
Dragoon V Sting Evolution
Dranzer V Hurricane Hold’
Driger V 00 Wedge
Draciel V 10 Orbit Metal
Gaia Dragoon V Blitz Iron’
YES!!!! Draciel V remake is making me SO happy!!

Sad that we'll probably not get to the G/GT series, though. Dragoon GT, Zeus and Dranzer GT would be insane.
Is there a release date?
(Mar. 14, 2020  12:06 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Is there a release date?

Preorders are on March 16, which is when we'll most likely when we'll get the release date.
(Mar. 14, 2020  12:08 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2020  12:06 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Is there a release date?

Preorders are on March 16, which is when we'll most likely when we'll get the release date.

Oh ok...
Has there been any photos of this set?
(Mar. 14, 2020  12:09 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2020  12:08 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Preorders are on March 16, which is when we'll most likely when we'll get the release date.

Oh ok...
Has there been any photos of this set?

Not as of now, but we'll likely see them the same day the preorders go live
(Mar. 13, 2020  2:44 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Okay, normally I don't care for Bakuten Shoot remakes (especially since they always seem to steal the spots for new beys, like in RBV14) but I'm kinda excited for this one as it's in a set this time.

Whilst the V series aren't really my favourites from the old gen, I am excited to see them get remade (besides Dragoon V, of course). If I really had to guess what parts they're gonna come with, without worrying about the Driver Types, it would be:
- Dranzer V would come with Xtend+ (There's no Driver like Dranzer V's in Burst, plus Xtend+ has a round base around the tip like Dranzer V's BB)
- Draciel V would probably be either Orbit Metal or Yard Metal, either one will work.

Not sure about Discs though, but maybe Draciel V will come with the Ar Disc and I have a weird hunch that Dranzer V will come with Blitz, even though it's nothing like Dranzer.

Dranzer V could be Bullet? It's got a more accurate shape, and seems more accurate to the type of movement as well.
Driger V is up in the air, because nothing we've seen so far makes sense for it. Wedge makes no sense, Iron is likely already going to be used for Gaia Dragoon almost for certain (though it would make some sense too), and any of the metal ball drivers make no sense. Really it sort of needs Blow Metal, as Blow is Burst's equivalent of Semi-Flat.
Draciel V would work perfectly with Orbit Metal. It fits its sort of tall, slender shape at the bottom of its BB better than Yard Metal.
And Gaia Dragoon V is a shoo-in for Iron or Iron'.
(Mar. 14, 2020  1:16 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2020  2:44 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Okay, normally I don't care for Bakuten Shoot remakes (especially since they always seem to steal the spots for new beys, like in RBV14) but I'm kinda excited for this one as it's in a set this time.

Dranzer V could be Bullet? It's got a more accurate shape, and seems more accurate to the type of movement as well.
Driger V is up in the air, because nothing we've seen so far makes sense for it. Wedge makes no sense, Iron is likely already going to be used for Gaia Dragoon almost for certain (though it would make some sense too), and any of the metal ball drivers make no sense. Really it sort of needs Blow Metal, as Blow is Burst's equivalent of Semi-Flat.
Draciel V would work perfectly with Orbit Metal. It fits its sort of tall, slender shape at the bottom of its BB better than Yard Metal.
And Gaia Dragoon V is a shoo-in for Iron or Iron'.

Yeah, I was thinking Dranzer V could have Bullet too since the mini-bey from Bullet is a bit like Dranzer's Volcano Change Bases' detatchable lower part and who knows, it might have it but I personally hope it's Xtend+.

Looking back, Wedge was probably not the best choice for Driger V but I only chose it because initially, I thought the original Driger V had a metal sharp BB in the Takara version but yeah, I can see I goofed up now. I still don't think Driger V on having Iron though, since Gaia Dragoon V will more likely have it (unless they're fine with repeating two Irons in the set). We definitely need a metal equivalent to Blow.
[Image: 20200320_5_bey.png]
From the Vocare Project. These beys look very nice. I hope Gaia Dragoon V still has the free spinning Sub-Attack ring. Driger V has 10, and so does Gaia Dragoon V. Dragoon V has Sting, and I think Draciel V has Around I believe
(Mar. 14, 2020  2:20 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: [Image: 20200320_5_bey.png]
From the Vocare Project. These beys look very nice. I hope Gaia Dragoon V still has the free spinning Sub-Attack ring. Driger V has 10, and so does Gaia Dragoon V. Dragoon V has Sting, and I think Draciel V has Around I believe

from what i see:
driger v has 10G
dranzer v has hurricane
dragoon v has sting
draciel v has around
gaia dragoon v has 10 and unknown frame
Yo! Those are actually super duper awesome looking!

From what I can see, Driger V and Gaia Dragoon V have 10 Discs, Dranzer V has Hurricane and Draciel V has Around (?).
(Mar. 14, 2020  2:29 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Yo! Those are actually super duper awesome looking!

From what I can see, Driger V and Gaia Dragoon V have 10 Discs, Dranzer V has Hurricane and Draciel V has Around (?).

its definitety around
Draciel's colour seems off and a lighter. Hope I'm wrong. The metallic dark green was awesome.
Just from the disks alone looks like it'll be really awesome! I just hope they pick good performance tips!
For a second I thought this day barely have us any news, but now we have pictures of parts and beys. LOL
This is absolutely epic! I love these remakes. I am hoping for an Iron Dash Driver on Gaia Dragoon V and Orbit Metal on Draciel V.
I see Dranzer V having Bullet tnh, also the only options I see for Driger V are Blow, Sword, Unite, or Tower in terms of drivers already available, now the V2 beys are gonna be difficult to figure out drivers for when we get to them.
Even though the V series was by far my least favourite of the old gen upgrades, I really love these for some reason. I don't know, it just feels much better done here IMO.
(Mar. 14, 2020  2:29 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2020  2:20 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: [Image: 20200320_5_bey.png]

from what i see:
driger v has 10G
dranzer v has hurricane
dragoon v has sting
draciel v has around
gaia dragoon v has 10 and unknown frame

I think Gaia Dragoon V might have 10Expand for the Disk. The original one came with a 10 Wide Weight Disk so 10 Expand would be fitting imo. Also it kinda looks like Expand on the picture, but it's hard to tell. Iron Dash would also be very matching for a Gaia Dragoon V remake and I would personally really welcome a purple Expand and Iron Dash.