[Product]  BG-11 Random Layer Collection Vol.11

(Oct. 22, 2018  11:59 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2018  11:50 AM)yukenta Wrote: I'd really like a purple and blue + green colored hazard kerbeus to match kensuke, keru, and besu, even if it wouldnt be used by him, it'd be nice fanservice regardless, that and hoping for in general more pastel/bright colors like the pink deep chaos from random booster 12. im so tired of so many reused colors and shades on beys and wish they gave them more variety

I think hK would most likely appear in an RBV, hopefully in a nice vibrant colour. I agree that many recolours are generally similar shades of white, black (though RLC10 aC is one of the best recolours ever), generic blues and reds. I'd love to see hot pink, but I'd also like the prize or stock colour to be a nice vibrant colour. I think something like rP, hK (triple), oE (RLC10) for example gets the nice vibrant colours right.

I'd expect vL to be in this RBV and I'd love a nice recolour on it.
I wanna see a new behemoth with volcanic and a hot pink painted 7 disc

(I don’t mean in this rlc, just in the general topic of vibrant colors)
Unfortunately I think until release date line up will not be clear. Because always leak come from Beyterminal but Takara Tomy stopped to develop Beyterminal
(Nov. 17, 2018  2:06 AM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote: We better not get emperor forneus again

Ikr?!!! Emperor forneus if released in everything (besides from the OG release, 2 RB and 1 RLC).
(Dec. 06, 2018  1:24 AM)marutti Wrote: Unfortunately I think until release date line up will not be clear. Because always leak come from Beyterminal but Takara Tomy stopped to develop Beyterminal

what!!!!
why they would do that?
(Dec. 06, 2018  1:40 AM)Flashh Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2018  2:06 AM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote: We better not get emperor forneus again

Ikr?!!! Emperor forneus if released in everything (besides from the OG release, 2 RB and 1 RLC).

And a WBBA exclusive Booster eF.4G.Hn' so I doubt that we'll get it again.
Anyone have a feeling that they might include Kraken
(Dec. 06, 2018  10:35 AM)Adam Walker Wrote: Anyone have a feeling that they might include Kraken

It'll be the first Hasbro exclusive that TT makes. Actually, Kraken is for Hasbro. Turn K is supposed to be Knight, which does match the motif on the layer which looks similar to Valkyrie's motif.
[Image: 2md0yee.jpg]

Here it is folks, here's RLC11. Credit goes to @[BeyGa].

Aaaaaand... yeah I recall someone mentioning this didn't have a new layer, but having an easier to get Orichalcum is cool too I guess, since I don't have it yet.
Idk
Is it just me or is this the worst recolour for buster
Buster Xcalibur really just there for me, I don't want another Archer Hercules unless it's that weird colourful one, the Duo beys are fine, I already have them but I can make full Apollo half gold half white which would be cool.
(Dec. 07, 2018  2:55 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Buster Xcalibur really just there for me, I don't want another Archer Hercules unless it's that weird colourful one, the Duo beys are fine, I already have them but I can make full Apollo half gold half white which would be cool.

But still this set is only worth for orichalcum layer
That's a great opportunity to get these Layers! I'm glad to see TT is releasing Ωrichalcum once more, this time a bit easier to get, and also that Duo Aeclipse looks so good! Plus a red aH which is always good, and that bX! I have this love for the Xcalibur series, so that's great for me! I hope I can grab one of these sets!

Thanks for sharing, Jinbee!
They're really trying to make Orichalcum easier to obtain. What's next, a bey with Octa? What if that's what the prize of RBV13 has? I do have the black version of Orichalcum on the way. Already have Shadow but still hope to get the original someday. I figured we'd see bX and vL but I guess we already do technically have 2 vL's. Getting tired of aH now but do like the color. Don't mind the Duo layers either. I am currently able to make Artemis, Apollos, and Aeclipse all at once because I have 2 sets of them. Can't wait to mix up the sides with these recolors! That will actually be pretty interesting to see. Still want another set of the Cho-Z Apollos and Artemis layers so I can have Cho-Z Apollos, Artemis, and Aeclipse all together at once, but they aren't cheap. Off topic, but the combo I use for my Cho-Z Aeclipse beys is 0B. Zt. Thought that seemed like a fitting "evolution."

EDIT: So I guess if you mixed these Duo beys with the previous ones you'd have White/Purple and Gold/Black. Also just realized that that is Shadow Orichalcum and not Orichalcum. Slightly different, still cool I guess
I like Apollos and Artemis but the rest is really, really lame. Orichalcum, in particular, is really... not appealing. The other two are both basic.

I'll probably pass.
That Shadow Orichalcum recolor is pretty nice, ngl, but that red aH catches my eye way more, haha. The black and white Artemis and Apollo are pretty cool too, but the yellow bX is kinda lame. Not a dealbreaker though, the rest of the recolors make this worth it.
This is looking super lit! And since they usually include an extra layer when you get the set it will probably be Xcalibur or Hercules which are both great
Well... that Buster Xcalibur seems to have the original mold... hopefully that’s real, the changed mold on bX we currently have is really bad.
(Dec. 08, 2018  1:47 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Well... that Buster Xcalibur seems to have the original mold... hopefully that’s real, the changed mold on bX we currently have is really bad.

What is the difference between the molds?
(Dec. 08, 2018  6:31 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2018  1:47 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Well... that Buster Xcalibur seems to have the original mold... hopefully that’s real, the changed mold on bX we currently have is really bad.

What is the difference between the molds?

If you look at the two blue blades next to the sword, you will find that they are different in length on the actual product, but they should be the same in the official picture and they looks much sharper than the actual products.
This confirms my theory that Shadow Orichalcum is a Balance Type! Also, this is the RLC that I want the most, because of all those rare Beys!
Thanks for the information Jinbee and BeyGa!

Seems like Takara Tomy is going for a more "fun" release now, considering 3 of the Layers are from CoroCoro mail order Beys. I am surprised that Shadow Orichalcum is the prize, though its good for those who didn't get the original, and the colour is quite nice. I really dig the aeclipse Beys and that red aH! The bX is just.. there, haha.
is it Shadow Orichalcom or the normal Orichalcom?
btw,I'm going to say my thoughs in the recolors:

blue (shadow) Orichalcom: I like it,it looks good
red Archer Hercules: one of my favorites of the set I think,not better than that WBBA exclusive recolor,but it's really cool
yellow Buster Xcalibur: eeh,my least favorite color-wise,but if is true the fact that it has the old mold,it'll be interesting
white Duo Apollo and black Duo Artemis: I'm going to talk about them at the same time for obvious reasons. They are really nice! if you have the original colors,you can make a gold/white Apollo and purple/black Artemis. Also,the combined form of these recolors will look like Yin Yang,nice