[Product]  BG-11 Random Layer Collection Vol.11

BG-11 Random Layer Collection Vol.11 will release at December.
Attack
Balance
Stamina
Attack
Defense
https://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/fs486...hp_3295140
I think we are gonna get a recoloured buster xcalibur
Hey,you didn’t include a slot for the new bey
what is vl
(Sep. 06, 2018  3:58 PM)Snidmist Wrote: what is vl
Vise leopard.
(Sep. 06, 2018  3:58 PM)Snidmist Wrote: what is vl

Vice Leopard
It's odd that we actually know all five types, normally the prize layer type would be hidden. Because prize layers are normally the "05" layer, and since this RLC has 05 as a defense type (or at least listed as the fifth type, does this mean we're getting another defense RLC prize?
but rlc doesn't have 6 layers .. if i am not wrong
(Sep. 10, 2018  4:05 PM)Snidmist Wrote: but rlc doesn't have 6 layers .. if i am not wrong

Yeah, they have five.
Isn’t the prize layer orb egis, which is a defense type?
That would mean that the prize layer is a defense type as stated earlier, they just didn’t keep it a secret this time.
I don’t understand why they would anyway, as the prize layer was already revealed to be orb egis, a confirmed defense type.
(Sep. 10, 2018  11:20 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Isn’t the prize layer orb egis, which is a defense type?
That would mean that the prize layer is a defense type as stated earlier, they just didn’t keep it a secret this time.
I don’t understand why they would anyway, as the prize layer was already revealed to be orb egis, a confirmed defense type.

RLC10 has Orb Egis I think, RLC11 remains a mystery for now.
I think the layer is attack type,as we have one of each type but 2 of attack,I’m actually hyped for this,let’s go!!!
I hope ,we get a wv/bx/vl/bl
,cr/ah
,hs/za/dh(not likely)
,rp/hz(not likely)

And when are we expecting any leaks
I think since we are getting cR in the B-128 set, then we'll see vL in this because that's what happened with Tornado Wyvern. They skipped it in the RLC's and put it in the set. They ended up putting mG in whatever RLC was next. I feel like we'll definitely see vL, but other than that, who really knows
(Oct. 21, 2018  3:26 PM)Battleburst Wrote: I think the layer is attack type,as we have one of each type but 2 of attack,I’m actually hyped for this,let’s go!!!
             ,cr/ah
              ,hs/za/dh(not likely)
                ,rp/hz(not likely)

What is hZ?
Predictions/Hopes:

Attack: New
Balance: Spriggan Requiem (Violet + Gold)
Stamina: Screw Trident (Navy Blue + white)
Attack: Twin Nemesis (bronze + burnt orange)
Defense: Hazard Kerbeus (black + blood red)
Predictions:
Balance:new (cz-3)(maybe gargoyle g4)
Attack:buster Xcalibur (iron+burnt orange)
Stamina: screw trident (blue+green+purple rubber)
Attack: vise leopard(teal+sky blue)
Defense: orb egis (red+gold)
If Defense really is BG-11 05, wouldn't that technically be the prize layer's type? The "05" layer has always been the prize layer so I assume it'll be a defense type.
(Oct. 21, 2018  9:26 PM)Jinbee Wrote: If Defense really is BG-11 05, wouldn't that technically be the prize layer's type? The "05" layer has always been the prize layer so I assume it'll be a defense type.

Same here,also because there’s 2 defense type,
(Oct. 21, 2018  6:39 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2018  3:26 PM)Battleburst Wrote: I think the layer is attack type,as we have one of each type but 2 of attack,I’m actually hyped for this,let’s go!!!
             ,cr/ah
              ,hs/za/dh(not likely)
                ,rp/hz(not likely)

I meant hk

What is hZ?
I'd really like a purple/blue and brown + green colored hazard kerbeus to match kensuke, keru, and besu, even if it wouldnt be used by him, it'd be nice fanservice regardless, that and hoping for in general more pastel/bright colors like the pink deep chaos from random booster 12. im so tired of so many reused colors and shades on beys and wish they gave them more variety
(Oct. 22, 2018  11:50 AM)yukenta Wrote: I'd really like a purple and blue + green colored hazard kerbeus to match kensuke, keru, and besu, even if it wouldnt be used by him, it'd be nice fanservice regardless, that and hoping for in general more pastel/bright colors like the pink deep chaos from random booster 12. im so tired of so many reused colors and shades on beys and wish they gave them more variety

I think hK would most likely appear in an RBV, hopefully in a nice vibrant colour. I agree that many recolours are generally similar shades of white, black (though RLC10 aC is one of the best recolours ever), generic blues and reds. I'd love to see hot pink, but I'd also like the prize or stock colour to be a nice vibrant colour. I think something like rP, hK (triple), oE (RLC10) for example gets the nice vibrant colours right.

I'd expect vL to be in this RBV and I'd love a nice recolour on it.
I really hope the new prize will be a cho z layer (as in choz like the new valkyrie)
We better not get emperor forneus again
If the news about the Random Booster 14 is true that there will be no new bey, it seems to be more convincing that this RLC has no new layer...
Hopefully not...