[Product]  BG-10 Random Layer Collection Vol.10

(Sep. 08, 2018  2:23 AM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Orb Aegis is amazing. Holy... Wow. I'm in love with this thing. I don't even care about the gimmick. Haha. Might top Hell Salamander as my favourite Cho-Z Beyblade.

The rest of the layers, I have mixed feelings about. Alter Chronos is pretty nice. I love Ark Bahamut, but this re-colour doesn't really do it justice. Emperor Forneus is easily the worst yet and Dragoon F was a waste. Sorry not sorry.

Yeah I was kinda hoping they'd make RLC 10 good just like they did with RBV 10, but I guess all the RBV's have been good this series. I love Bahamut and aC is cool I guess but I did want more Cho-Z layers. One would've been enough if it wasn't eF. rP would've been amazing but that isn't realistic at this time I suppose
So buys,which recolour do you like more this one or the customise set one.i feel this one but we haven’t seen a lot of the customise set one.
My favorite to least favorite:
Orb Egis
Arc Bahamut
Dragoon/Chronos (can't decide, purple is my favorite color but Chronos is better as a layer).
Emperor Forneus (I'm seriously so done with forneus)
Well, the only question is that, why Emperor Forneus AGAIN...
We've got the black eF stock combo in B-106, a white one in B-110, a green one in B-118, a red one in corocoro exclusive set, a gold one as G4 prize and another red one as wbba. exclusive. Now, a yellow one in this RLC...
It's true that eF is a competitive layer, but that's just toooooooooo many!
(Sep. 08, 2018  5:27 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Well, the only question is that, why Emperor Forneus AGAIN...
We've got the black eF stock combo in B-106, a white one in B-110, a green one in B-118, a red one in corocoro exclusive set, a gold one as G4 prize and another red one as wbba. exclusive. Now, a yellow one in this RLC...
I was thinking the exact same thing! It has got way too many recolours. And this is the worst one.. 
They are just pushing it too much or else they got no idea for another recolour of a beyblade. TT is out of Recolour ideas XD
I would have loved a bX recolour instead of eF..
(Sep. 08, 2018  5:27 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Well, the only question is that, why Emperor Forneus AGAIN...

I think TT is making zA fight with eF with MANY recolours !!
I might as well give my input on this set, let's go from my most to least favourites of this Random Layer Collection:

Orb Egis - No duh, most of the time the prize is always the best pull. Just like Hazard Kerbeus, this is a gorgeous and fascinating layer which is far nicer than the rest of the pulls, it's very interesting and if the rolling ball gimmick is true then it might be useless but the gimmick sounds cool nonetheless. I will get the set solely for this.

Alter Chronos - This recolour of Chronos looks amazing, that translucent black looks great, this will look nice on a black Bump and Atomic! It has a very monotone look with hints of gold which is a great colour scheme. Asides Orb Egis, this was the other reason I wanted this set.

Arc Bahamut - Honestly it was a toss between this and Alter Chronos but this is still a great looking layer, while it doesn't look better than the original like the black Chronos does, it comes close. That red looks vibrant and amazing, the yellow shields look great too. The green god chip does look a bit odd though.

Emperor Forneus - Alright let's get one thing out of the way, WHY. DO. WE. HAVE. SO. MANY. FORNEUS. RECOLOURS?! But besides that I still love the layer, it's my fourth favourite layer ever and seeing it in this LOVELY translucent yellow just looks fantastic! I think this is the first translucent Forneus too. This would be higher if Forneus wasn't so over saturated already, and people thought it was bad with zA?

Dragoon F - Despite the nice purple colour and the stickers which I swear has a Gaia Dragoon G feel to it, I don't care for it. The layer is boring and useless, I never really cared for the BSB line in the first place so this didn't appeal to me. I think the BSB lines main appeal was capturing the look of the main characters beyblades from the past, so recolours for BSB beyblades don't usually work for me, except for the blue Draciel S and green Driger S.
Hey guys,so what is the combo firmed release date
(Sep. 08, 2018  7:46 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Hey guys,so what is the combo firmed release date

Nothing has been confirmed yet
Are there any preorders for RLC Volume 10 for $30 or less?
(Sep. 11, 2018  3:52 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: AuK5scp.png]
[Image: EoFDyXj.png]
[Image: irvPGkE.png]
[Image: 9iEbMnv.png]
[Image: Z7ZtvbP.png]
[Image: F0Ksgla.png]

Thanks a ton

Any news on the gimmick
(Sep. 11, 2018  4:25 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2018  3:52 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: AuK5scp.png]
[Image: EoFDyXj.png]
[Image: irvPGkE.png]
[Image: 9iEbMnv.png]
[Image: Z7ZtvbP.png]
[Image: F0Ksgla.png]

Thanks a ton

Any news on the gimmick

It is said to have special material for the two balls.
(Sep. 11, 2018  4:38 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2018  4:25 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Thanks a ton

Any news on the gimmick

It is said to have special material for the two balls.

Source

I mean we know it has a new material but where is it said that the new material is on the balls
I feel the gimmick for oE could act like GB145
(Sep. 11, 2018  4:39 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2018  4:38 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: It is said to have special material for the two balls.

Source

I mean we know it has a new material but where is it said that the new material is on the balls

Introduction on official web. But they didn’t tell us what that material is.
(Sep. 11, 2018  4:38 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: It is said to have special material for the two balls.

Source

Official Home page
Okay,so any speculation,like is it a new material or a different material

Source

This is how they introduce this layer:
伝説の盾イージスモチーフ。 頑丈な台形形状で高い防御力を持ちつつ、素材の違う球体が埋め込まれていることで相手の攻撃を受け流すこともできるディフェンスタイプの超Zレイヤー。
Also I feel the balls won’t even make contact soooooo

(Sep. 11, 2018  4:43 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2018  4:39 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Source

This is how they introduce this layer:
伝説の盾イージスモチーフ。 頑丈な台形形状で高い防御力を持ちつつ、素材の違う球体が埋め込まれていることで相手の攻撃を受け流すこともできるディフェンスタイプの超Zレイヤー。

Translation
(Sep. 11, 2018  4:43 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Also I feel the balls won’t even make contact soooooo

(Sep. 11, 2018  4:43 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: This is how they introduce this layer:

Translation

Based on the legend shield Aegis. The terraced shape with balls made of special materials can defend the attack from opponents.

Although from top it looks that the ball cannot touch opponent, but this layer have special terraced shape which enable the ball contact with opponent.
(Sep. 11, 2018  4:48 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2018  4:43 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Also I feel the balls won’t even make contact soooooo

Translation

Based on the legend shield Aegis. The terraced shape with balls made of special materials can defend the attack from opponents.

Although from top it looks that the ball cannot touch opponent, but this layer have special terraced shape which enable the ball contact with opponent.

The last line is IRL or description.
(Sep. 11, 2018  4:50 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2018  4:48 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Based on the legend shield Aegis. The terraced shape with balls made of special materials can defend the attack from opponents.

The last line is IRL or description.

That’t my understanding about how this gimmick is supposed to work, but is based on the description.
(Sep. 11, 2018  5:10 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2018  4:50 PM)Battleburst Wrote: The last line is IRL or description.

That’t my understanding about how this gimmick is supposed to work, but is based on the description.

So probably the ball’s will not make contact,still I hope it is very competitive
So it looks like orb aegis will come in the cz set
Bcos it matches the silhouette
Look like it will come on triple set like hazard ketbrus