[Product]  BG-08 Random Layer Collection Vol. 8

(Dec. 06, 2017  1:46 AM)Bersilus Wrote: Really? I got mine from corocoro...
Gold chaos

There are 3 Chaos, so I wonder why he says it's rare as hell... The White one is in fact, kinda easy to get.
(Dec. 06, 2017  1:53 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
Gold chaos

There are 3 Chaos, so I wonder why he says it's rare as hell... The White one is in fact, kinda easy to get.

Thats one is the triple booster that' everywhere here...
About the Random Layer Collection Vol. 8:
Screw Trident
Killer Deathscyther (blue)
Acid Anubis (white)
Inferno Ifrit (black)
Maximum Garuda (red)

Source: https://goo.gl/GScTnk
Maximum Garuda...
I want mG to be banned in tournament, but it now is released again and is even more easy to get...
(Dec. 06, 2017  1:53 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
Gold chaos

What they mean is that the black Chaos from RLC1 is super rare. You know, for a lot of people, these Chaos are different in certain aspects.
(Dec. 06, 2017  3:51 PM)BeyGa Wrote: About the Random Layer Collection Vol. 8:
Screw Trident
Killer Deathscyther (blue)
Acid Anubis (white)
Inferno Ifrit (black)
Maximum Garuda (red)

Source: https://goo.gl/GScTnk

Thank's for the info @[BeyGa] Smile

So it's definitely sT, nice. So for the rest...

kD (blue) - I'm gonna be controversial here... I kinda like kD Tongue_out (It also matches the blue and red Hunter Driver)
A2 (white) - Cool
I2 (black) - AWESOME
mG (red) - AWESOME

So this will be an interesting bunch
I can't see the picture.
(Dec. 06, 2017  5:32 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I can't see the picture.

There's no pics (except for blue kD), it's just the idea we're getting them in those colours
This is awesome! I'm especially looking foreword to that red mG, and I'm kinda hoping sT will be as good as the other God Layer RLC Prizes... I'm not holding my breath, though. :p
Black I2 and Red mG, credit goes to this guy: 
https://twitter.com/yanbou_bey_522

WARNING: LARGE IMAGES
So that's where hasbro got the idea of black I2 from.
Any ideas of screw tridents god ability
I say when ever the layer is hit it moves upwards mix between bJ and aB
Hot pepper MG. But what seems out of place here is this: why put MG out before TW? thats not right. TW comes after G2. So releasing MG before TW is wack. They did fine releasing rare RB layers but now.. idk what ta say. I like the MG layer but why would they release this first?
(Dec. 06, 2017  8:08 PM)Dodgest Wrote: Hot pepper MG. But what seems out of place here is this: why put MG out before TW? thats not right. TW comes after G2. So releasing MG before TW is wack. They did fine releasing rare RB layers but now.. idk what ta say. I like the MG layer but why would they release this first?

Maybe they are planning to ban mG in several months, so they want to sell this part before they start this plan. XD
(Dec. 06, 2017  8:08 PM)Dodgest Wrote: Hot pepper MG. But what seems out of place here is this: why put MG out before TW? thats not right. TW comes after G2. So releasing MG before TW is wack. They did fine releasing rare RB layers but now.. idk what ta say. I like the MG layer but why would they release this first?

But tW had a re-release in 5he God Customise Set while mG hasn't
Are there any images of Screw-Trident recently??
(Dec. 06, 2017  10:05 PM)Sıon Wrote: Are there any images of Screw-Trident recently??

We would've posted it by now if it was available
Red mG sounds like my cup of tea, I would've still preferred the original colour but red looks good. Reminds me of the red Trypio.
When I read that there was going to be a red Garuda my first thought was "cherry banana" because of the banana Garuda thing.
[Image: DQcUi05VoAErqbF.jpg]

Here is the Screw Trident layer. Credit goes to: https://twitter.com/detectiveblader/media

I gotta say, it doesn't look too bad. I love the colours a lot but I'm wondering what the gimmick is. This maybe a stupid guess but I'm going for VariAres' gimmick or maybe something that compresses the layer.
Oh man that looks beautiful! Now, with these game renders of RLC layers, they normally look good but not amazing, but this one is lovely even by the low quality render standards. I cannot wait to see this god ability.
It’s shape reminds me Gravity Perseus/Destructor of Metal Series.