[Product]  BG-06 Random Layer Collection Vol. 6

Well, that's some sort of sad news for Kerbeus fans like me. Now I'll have to get a whole set of those Random Layers. Ah... -_-

Anyway, TT is focused in selling their Beys in Japan only, they don't care about foreigners buying Beyblades LOL. Also looks like Japanese people like these random stuff, as they should, since it looks very fun to collect, being something easy for them to get. It's not fun for us outside Japan, obviously, because we have to get a full set in order to get confirmed gK and all, but that's life... I had to learn it from the Random Booster Vol. 6 experience I had.

Anyway, the layer looks interesting, very different from what I was expecting and there's a little black part there between the layers. I wonder what its god ability is.

Thanks for the news, Marutti. :)
I couldnt find any further info on RLC vol. 6 but anyways thx alot Marutti
Wow, that Guardian Kerbeus looks nice!!!
And... a little bit similar to L-Drago?
Anyway, thank you Marutti.
And I hope we can get an recolored Z2, Q2, G2, A2 in this RLC.
I think the gimmick of Guardian Kerbeus is the one from Hell Kerbecs Blade Blast from the Xtreme Top System Stealth Battlers line. Maybe the fly out on contact on a lock or by centrifugal force. Maybe for deflecting opponents attacks. That would be a nice gimmick even tho it probably will harm you more than the opponent.
(May. 01, 2017  1:20 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Well, that's some sort of sad news for Kerbeus fans like me. Now I'll have to get a whole set of those Random Layers. Ah... Tired

Anyway, TT is focused in selling their Beys in Japan only, they don't care about foreigners buying Beyblades LOL. Also looks like Japanese people like these random stuff, as they should, since it looks very fun to collect, being something easy for them to get. It's not fun for us outside Japan, obviously, because we have to get a full set in order to get confirmed gK and all, but that's life... I had to learn it from the Random Booster Vol. 6 experience I had.

Anyway, the layer looks interesting, very different from what I was expecting and there's a little black part there between the layers. I wonder what its god ability is.

Thanks for the news, Marutti. Smile
The chances that they'll release guardian kerbeus as a starter is very high though. And even if you wait for that and it doesn't happen then this set will still be available on YJA.
Guardian Kerbeus actually looks a lot like an L-Drago Beyblade. The hound heads seem to be slanted just like with Lightning L-Drago.
In Japan actually get full set is cheaper than try to get rare layer on YAJ.
Full set in online store is always around 1600 yen (list price is 2000 yen)
But rare layer on YAJ is alyays around 3000 yen.
I'm rather mixed about this. As a Kerbeus fan, I'm glad it was released at all, it looks like a cool layer and the black I'm going to guess could be rubber or soft plastic but it's just a guess and that's all. However, I'm not a huge fan of RLCs, and the fact it isn't a full beyblade yet means I'll have to use placeholder parts which sucks. It'll likely have a booster release like Ultra said but there's also a chance there won't be one. If there is a booster for this then I'll be alright with it.
(May. 01, 2017  3:45 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I'm rather mixed about this. As a Kerbeus fan, I'm glad it was released at all, it looks like a cool layer and the black I'm going to guess could be rubber or soft plastic but it's just a guess and that's all. However, I'm not a huge fan of RLCs, and the fact it isn't a full beyblade yet means I'll have to use placeholder parts which sucks. It'll likely have a booster release like Ultra said but there's also a chance there won't be one. If there is a booster for this then I'll be alright with it.

Problem is, if this is also the August booster, I feel like they've wasted an RLC. I wanna see at least a god layer Trident or something
(May. 01, 2017  3:51 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Problem is, if this is also the August booster, I feel like they've wasted an RLC. I wanna see at least a god layer Trident or something

And I agree, but hey, you never know, a new Trident could be a booster or starter or maybe a set release.
(May. 01, 2017  3:57 PM)Jinbee Wrote: And I agree, but hey, you never know, a new Trident could be a booster or starter or maybe a set release.

I'm still hoping for Tempest Trident and Cosmic Chaos. ^^
(May. 01, 2017  4:00 PM)TL14 Wrote: I'm still hoping for Tempest Trident and Cosmic Chaos. ^^

Agreed, and if it's anything like @[TrainiacJ]'s version of Chaos then I'll be happy.

I'm also with @[Kai-V] and @[CrazyAries] here, this does give me an L-Drago vibe, especially L-Drago Guardian.
what do you think its the god ability of gK
(May. 01, 2017  9:21 AM)marutti Wrote: [Image: HvvZQgX.jpg]
RLC6 Rare Layer will be Gurdian Kerbeus
From http://hitkey.net/archives/%e3%83%99%e3%...8f%be.html

Look at the black part between white part and green part.
That might be made of rubber.
I think rubber can work well on defense.
(May. 01, 2017  7:19 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Look at the black part between white part and green part.
That might be made of rubber.
I think rubber can work well on defense.

But rubber will just drain its opponents stamina plus it'll make it burst easier
(May. 01, 2017  7:40 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: But rubber will just drain its opponents stamina plus it'll make it burst easier

Rubber can absorb shock and sometimes KO opponent by pushing them around.

But really looks interesting
My first thought was that the black parts are made out of rubber but we already have a Layer with a rubber god ability which is Drain Fafnir.
(May. 01, 2017  8:41 PM)TL14 Wrote: My first thought was that the black parts are made out of rubber but we already have a Layer with a rubber god ability which is Drain Fafnir.
EXACTLY
(May. 01, 2017  8:41 PM)TL14 Wrote: My first thought was that the black parts are made out of rubber but we already have a Layer with a rubber god ability which is Drain Fafnir.

For a left spin beyblade, the rubber can improve the spin steal ability of that beyblade. But for a right spin beyblade, there will not be such a function since what actualy caused spin steal is not rubber but is the reverse spinning. If we put rubber on a right spin beyblade, the rubber part can absorb some impact from opponents like a bumper, just like the Fusion Hades in Metal Fight Beyblade. Therefore, even if both two beyblades have rubber, the result and effects can be significantly different.
(May. 01, 2017  10:35 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: For a left spin beyblade, the rubber can improve the spin steal ability of that beyblade. But for a right spin beyblade, there will not be such a function since what actualy caused spin steal is not rubber but is the reverse spinning. If we put rubber on a right spin beyblade, the rubber part can absorb some impact from opponents like a bumper, just like the Fusion Hades in Metal Fight Beyblade. Therefore, even if both two beyblades have rubber, the result and effects can be significantly different.

Problem is, Burst doesn't have the weight and inertia that the 4D Metal Fight Beyblades had. With Burst's light weight it might just act as brakes.
If we don't get a Z2 recolour I'll be sorely disappointed. Secretly hoping for L2 in here as well, but that doesn't seem very likely. As someone said we are getting B2 here right? A G2 would be great since we only have one color of that.
Putting rubber on a right spin layer will make it much easier to burst since the opposing layer doesn't slip off and rotates it instead. This wouldn't be such a problem if the Bey has extremely strong teeth but since it's a defense type layer it probably will have weak to medium teeth.
(May. 02, 2017  1:18 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: If we don't get a Z2 recolour I'll be sorely disappointed. Secretly hoping for L2 in here as well, but that doesn't seem very likely. As someone said we are getting B2 here right? A G2 would be great since we only have one color of that.

They're recolouring one random booster prize's layer in each Random Layer Collection (Trident in 2, Evileye in 3, Yeager Yggdrasil in 5) so G2 should be in the next one.
(May. 02, 2017  8:34 AM)Ultra Wrote: They're recolouring one random booster prize's layer in each Random Layer Collection (Trident in 2, Evileye in 3, Yeager Yggdrasil in 5) so G2 should be in the next one.

Doesn't Q2 come before G2?