[Product]  BG-06 Random Layer Collection Vol. 6

Already Guardian Kerbeus is out:

Thanks for showing us this.

This looks really nice! The performance is a little questionable so far though and the teeth don't look too great so far but hopefully I'm wrong. I'll get this though because it looks pretty cool.
Thank you for showing this @[Kai-V].

The clear plastic on gK is a darker grey than in the official rendering so I presume that there might be a possible chance of gK as a booster. The teeth don't seem promising so far, it beats a few beys but they're really not very good combos TBH.
Hey guys i watched that guys new video and the black material is either rubber or some kind of rubbery material cuz he hand spun gk and it spun stole just letting u guys know gk's gimmick
Eugh the teeth are so disgusting... it's three short teeth, yes, not four, there's three. How it has yet to be seen bursting is a miracle. That or that gK is really strong.
(May. 16, 2017  2:02 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Eugh the teeth are so disgusting... it's three short teeth, yes, not four, there's three. How it has yet to be seen bursting is a miracle. That or that gK is really strong.
Oh so now people are coming to the thread...     When beyga posts something
(May. 16, 2017  2:06 PM)Lego bey god Wrote:
(May. 16, 2017  2:02 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Eugh the teeth are so disgusting... it's three short teeth, yes, not four, there's three. How it has yet to be seen bursting is a miracle. That or that gK is really strong.
Oh so now people are coming to the thread...     When beyga posts something

Wyll normally sends us videos so we can have a closer look at the layer. It's nothing personal. I would've replied to you before but I've already seen two videos of gK VS dF.
Hey Wild Wyvern, grandma, is that you? What's up?
(May. 16, 2017  2:46 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Here's an unboxing where we can see gK teeth. 

[Image: ygqHNvc.jpg]

Eurgh, these are horrible. Almost tied with Chronos.
(May. 16, 2017  2:46 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Here's an unboxing where we can see gK teeth. 

[Image: ygqHNvc.jpg]
First, you only put this in a random layer collection, but THEN you ALSO make the teeth cArP!
TT, what are you dong,seriously...
wHaT aRe YoU dOiNg ?/?!1!
(May. 16, 2017  3:37 PM)BeyGabe Wrote: First, you only put this in a random layer collection, but THEN you ALSO make the teeth cArP!
TT, what are you dong,seriously...
wHaT aRe YoU dOiNg ?/?!1!

Not to mention these are small teeth and there's only three of them this time. We can only hope that the shape is so good it can hold it's own or that the possible rerelease is better. Then again, I guess we really don't need another strong defense or stamina layer so that's one "positive".
Interestingly enough, in this video, Guardian Kerbeus bursted God Valkyrie. Confused
(May. 16, 2017  3:40 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Interestingly enough, in this video, Guardian Kerbeus bursted God Valkyrie. Confused

That's really cool that it did really well but I feel like it's a staged battle to make it look good, let's hope it actually was good.
Well looking at the underside of gK it seems pretty round, the chains seem to also do a good job of distributing impacts.
Those teeth make me feel comfortable using Psychic Phantom Trident in battle against it. God they are awful!
Seeing the teeth makes me want to head desk until oblivion.

But anyway, if by some miracle Guardian Kerbeus is heavy enough or has enough OWD, it might make a somewhat passable right spin version of Drain Fafnir.
From looking at the design of Guardian Kerbeus, it seems the slanted parts of the layer will push down on the rest of the bey itself, so the layer can't move, so it doesn't burst, which also makes it easier to burst other beys. Smile
(May. 16, 2017  2:46 PM)BeyGa Wrote: [Image: ygqHNvc.jpg]

Worst Best Teeth I've ever seen
(May. 16, 2017  11:10 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: "teeth"

"Gums"
(May. 17, 2017  1:01 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(May. 16, 2017  11:10 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: "teeth"

"Gums"

Let's get a dentures for it. #AKAYelding

does it has Rubber?
Alright so I just watched Gan's Guardian Kerbeus .4G.P vs the Death Squad combos and