[Product]  BG-02 Random Layer Collection Vol. 2

[Image: CWRfXlwUEAE0r34.jpg]

NFC + arcade machine confirmed
1 Attack, 2 Stamina and 1 Defense layer? No Balance type?

Pretty interested to see what they are. I'll take the guess of Odin and Wyvern being in there. Maybe Trident, Minoburos, Unicorn or DeathScyther? Interested to see Grin

And I wonder how the arcade machine will be! Pretty excited for that.
Wonder if they're going to include random booster prize layers in this. Interested in how the arcade machine will work!
I had seen that picture before but the images they use are really just from the initial press conference about Beyblade Burst's release, hah.

But yes, the eventual "amusement machine" or arcade machine will look like this :

I cannot fathom what the million of buttons on the board in front of the screen are for hah.
Can't wait to buy whatever the prize is on Yahoo Auctions! ...
Can't wait to try and find one of these next year when I go back to Japan ... Smile
(Dec. 02, 2015  3:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Nothing is known about this new collection yet except that it will again have a possibility of five Layers and it will get released in March 2016, probably around the 15th.

As a reminder, these are gashapon capsules that contain a real-size Layer. In Japan, they will be available in capsule machines, but we can pre-order full sets online.

Where can I preorder online the full set?
Can you be more specific please?
(Jan. 28, 2016  4:25 PM)Zard Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2015  3:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Nothing is known about this new collection yet except that it will again have a possibility of five Layers and it will get released in March 2016, probably around the 15th.

As a reminder, these are gashapon capsules that contain a real-size Layer. In Japan, they will be available in capsule machines, but we can pre-order full sets online.

I would say that it depends which middleman service you use to buy online usually. The option I prefer is Yahoo Shopping Japan via Buyee, because domestic shipping is very quick and also completely free from what I have seen so far, so you only pay a little middleman fee and the international shipping, which is almost like buying straight from a store in Japan. Therefore, on Yahoo Shopping Japan, you have this full set :
http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/yuyou/g160341s01.html
Just click on the orange and blue button to purchase it using Buyee.

Otherwise, OkinawamTS also sells them : http://tokutakutoys-bey.ocnk.biz/product/641

You also have the opportunity to buy many full sets for almost a hundred dollars on multiple websites, so let me know if that is what you want to do hah.
(Jan. 28, 2016  6:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2016  4:25 PM)Zard Wrote:

I would say that it depends which middleman service you use to buy online usually. The option I prefer is Yahoo Shopping Japan via Buyee, because domestic shipping is very quick and also completely free from what I have seen so far, so you only pay a little middleman fee and the international shipping, which is almost like buying straight from a store in Japan. Therefore, on Yahoo Shopping Japan, you have this full set :
Just click on the orange and blue button to purchase it using Buyee.

Otherwise, OkinawamTS also sells them : http://tokutakutoys-bey.ocnk.biz/product/641

You also have the opportunity to buy many full sets for almost a hundred dollars on multiple websites, so let me know if that is what you want to do hah.

Thank you xD
I hope there´ll be a Gargoyle layer in there. Smile
Any news on this product yet? It should be coming out soon right?
Nothing at all, actually, and I found it very odd but I was giving it some time before alerting anybody hah. Apparently nothing about the prize Layer or the other recolours was published in this month's CoroCoro though, and pre-orders have sort of brutally stopped but I cannot remember when it closed last time. Those are definitely not good signs though.
Do you know what's in them?

When I went to this link that Kai-V posted, it looked like it said 3/20? Don't know if it was the release date or something else.
Nah, it just says that it'll be in stock in March 2016, and that you can order now. It doesn't specify when.

Given that RLC Vol. 1 has its full contents revealed on December 11th, it wouldn't surprise me if we start seeing the contents of these this week, even if just the promotional material for it.
I hope the secret layer´ll be a Gargoyle, Griffin, Golem, Ziz, Leviathan or Behemoth. Smile
(Mar. 16, 2016  6:53 PM)Zera Wrote: I hope the secret layer´ll be a Gargoyle, Griffin, Golem, Ziz, Leviathan or Behemoth. Smile

Funny fact: I had actually suggested we do a Battle Strikers set including a stadium and tops based on Leviathan and Behemoth, but they nixed it once they realized I was trying to recreate a biblical battle.
Did anybody pre-order this at all? I would say that this release looks like it will get canceled or postponed, by now.
I totally forgot to. :') Maybe the sales for series 1 weren't very good ...
(Mar. 17, 2016  2:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Did anybody pre-order this at all?

(Mar. 15, 2016  4:24 PM)gankoba Wrote: I was able to order 2 cases last week
Alright, so he might receive an email from the shop shortly hah.
(Mar. 17, 2016  3:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Alright, so he might receive an email from the shop shortly hah.

they are canceled?
Read the posts just above.