[Product]  BG-01 Random layer Collection Vol.1

And look how that turned out.

I think that if the wheel proves to be heavier and rounder than Odin...
Odin is actually fairly burstable, though; the problem is that it usually triggers a burst in the opposing Bey as well.
4 teeth? Maybe Xcalibur and the other new releases could be the same.
Posting some Chaos battles, check out my channel if you want to see
(Dec. 15, 2015  2:57 PM)gankoba Wrote: Posting some Chaos battles, check out my channel if you want to see

Thanks for that battle! It's actually very strong for stamina so far but I'm glad that it was bursted easily.
Hey, just to say, usually it is better to embed the videos directly inside topics, because globally, people are too lazy to go look, so you really have to put everything in their face hah :

Chaos Heavy Defense vs. Odin Heavy Defense

Chaos Spread Survive vs. Deathscyther Spread Survive
Surprisingly very prone to bursting against Deathscyther ... If Burst has anything right, it is that at least every part has some form of counter for sure.

Chaos Heavy Accel vs. Valkyrie Heavy Accel
Thanks Kai, I really want to embed my vids, but my phone just will not let me, and other than my phone, I have nothing to work with Unhappy

Yeah, I think TT did a great job with Chaos! They could have easily made it op, but as it is, Chaos feels very balanced with the rest of the game. Lots of risk with Chaos, fun to use
While it gets beaten a lot, that battle with Odin makes this layer still a little too OP for my tastes...
(Dec. 15, 2015  4:24 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: While it gets beaten a lot, that battle with Odin makes this layer still a little too OP for my tastes...

I think it's a good thing because now there is a 100% counter to Odin, before Chaos... there wasn't anything that can certainly beat it, i feel like this will just make the metagame more diverse that's for sure.
(Dec. 15, 2015  4:53 PM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2015  4:24 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: While it gets beaten a lot, that battle with Odin makes this layer still a little too OP for my tastes...

I think it's a good thing because now there is a 100% counter to Odin, before Chaos... there wasn't anything that can certainly beat it, i feel like this will just make the metagame more diverse that's for sure.

I guess, as long as Chaos can be beaten, if not then it's worse of a problem than Odin.
Well, we saw that Deathscyther fared really well against it already. The problem was that there was no real Layer that countered Odin; however, now Chaos counters Odin, but Chaos has its own weakness (based only on what we've already seen). However, Deathscyther has its own weaknesses too, and the Beyblades that are strong against it have their own weaknesses ... anyway, you get where I'm going with this.
Basically Takara Tomy is doing an awesome job making the game interesting!!
(Dec. 16, 2015  2:13 PM)gankoba Wrote: Basically Takara Tomy is doing an awesome job making the game interesting!!

It seems like it. While there haven't been too many releases yet, it seems like they're doing an excellent job from keeping any one specific part or combo becoming OP like we saw in Metal Fight Beyblade. Here's to hoping it stays that way.
Yo, the slopes on Chaos make me want some proper Upper Attack for Burst.
(Burst Upper Dragoon Pls)
The teeth are just too weak for any attack combinations, from what we saw on Gankoba's videos.
(Dec. 17, 2015  1:56 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: The teeth are just too weak for any attack combinations, from what we saw on Gankoba's videos.

If one set of teeth can't do the job, just grab another pair of teeth to get the job.

Though it did look weak though
(Dec. 17, 2015  6:56 AM)Neo Wrote: Yo, the slopes on Chaos make me want some proper Upper Attack for Burst.
(Burst Upper Dragoon Pls)

Burst Driger S was made by a fan. It had excellent endurance and, despite the contact points, its burst defense was amazing due to how the slopes let other beys slide over it. It did not, however, have noticeable upper attack.
I feel as though slopes are going to function differently in this gen but that Chaos' are too steep to do much.
Might be just with Minoborus, but I was doing battles with CHA vs MHA and if Chaos hit hard enough, it would cause Minoborus to jump up, I saw this happen several times.
Sorry I can't do more tests, just have very little Beyblade time during the week. I always try and get some battles in though Smile
(Dec. 17, 2015  6:46 PM)gankoba Wrote: Might be just with Minoborus, but I was doing battles with CHA vs MHA and if Chaos hit hard enough, it would cause Minoborus to jump up, I saw this happen several times.

What's that? Upper Attack, you say? In Burst?

(Dec. 17, 2015  6:56 PM)Festive Cake Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2015  6:46 PM)gankoba Wrote: Might be just with Minoborus, but I was doing battles with CHA vs MHA and if Chaos hit hard enough, it would cause Minoborus to jump up, I saw this happen several times.

What's that? Upper Attack, you say? In Burst?

I'm sure we all want that upper attack though.

Guess we gonna wait
(Dec. 17, 2015  1:56 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: The teeth are just too weak for any attack combinations, from what we saw on Gankoba's videos.

I know. I want a good upper Attack layer.

If we get some good UA, I'd like to actually see lower heights.
I have done more than 25 battles with Chaos to test it, and the bey is not really good to use in battle
it lost by Burst finish over 20 times
lost by spin finish about 4 or 5 times
lost by over finish 1 time

and only won twice by Burst finish against my Valkyrie that I use for my daily shooting, beyblade that I use for over 33,000 shoots so the teeth are dead. So of course it won but I was just wondering if it would also loose against it.

that's the only battle that it won, after all the other battles it lost every times.
I'm getting it anyways. It's too pretty o3o