[Product]  BG-01 Random layer Collection Vol.1

(Dec. 18, 2015  2:31 PM)Festive Cake Wrote: I'm getting it anyways. It's too pretty o3o

yes it looks nice, especially that it's Clear Black and not the normal Plain Clear
Some more videos from gankoba :

Oooh, looks pretty competitive :0
Thank you very much Kai!!!
I posted a video of my gummies in the videos thread, literally took me an hour to do, and I can't seem to do it again.... I hate my phone!!!
Even against Ragnaruk, I think, it gets burst quite easily :

Maybe this layer should be revisited when metal tipsw start coming out then since it looks like it needs whatever it can get to reduce impacts and their high recoil mey help.
A slight breeze could burst Chaos. But for some reason it does really well against Odin.
Well, if Odin lacks any significantly protruding features like Deathscyther, which seems to be able to burst Chaos with little effort, then Chaos probably beats Odin more often because Odin's more aggressively shaped than Chaos, but just not enough to burst Chaos.

To compare it to MFB, OHS vs CHS is to Dark vs Earth on identical Stamina setups; Dark's shape isn't aggressive enough to KO Earth, but it's not passive enough to outspin Earth either.
Is there anyone who thinks that Chaos being more difficult to burst would be good for the game? It seems like a good tradeoff – the highest spin time that can take down the current jack-of-all-trades Odin, in exchange for being susceptible to bursting by quite a few combos.

As I said earlier in the thread:

Quote:Well, we saw that Deathscyther fared really well against it already. The problem was that there was no real Layer that countered Odin; however, now Chaos counters Odin, but Chaos has its own weakness (based only on what we've already seen). However, Deathscyther has its own weaknesses too, and the Beyblades that are strong against it have their own weaknesses ... anyway, you get where I'm going with this.

Now, I think it's time to start experimenting with Chaos to see if there are ways to make it less difficult to burst while retaining its high spin time. Can't wait to get mine!
Since testing of Ring has shown it to be better for burst defense but otherwise identical to Heavy in Odin dittos, I would suggest trying out Chaos Ring ___.
Which test showed that?
(Dec. 19, 2015  8:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Is there anyone who thinks that Chaos being more difficult to burst would be good for the game? It seems like a good tradeoff – the highest spin time that can take down the current jack-of-all-trades Odin, in exchange for being susceptible to bursting by quite a few combos.

is there any thread that give info about spin time record?
coz if there is one, I didnt find it.
Sorry, by "spin time" I meant stamina in-battle, not solo spin time. I don't think there is one.
Should I try and make one? Is there some format I should follow?
Solo spin time does not represent much in real Beybattles though, which is why we pay no attention to it.
(Dec. 20, 2015  4:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Solo spin time does not represent much in real Beybattles[...]

pretty much why sd is better for stamina than sharp.
So apparently Canada Posts delivers on Sundays now ...

Something that nobody has posted yet, but unfortunately my scale only shows the rounded weight : Chaos weighs around 8.0 grams. Which just means that it is between 7.6 and 8.5 grams, so heavier than Wyvern and lighter than the top heaviest Layers Unicorn and Trident. I wish I had something more specific hah.

In any case, I should also have plenty of time to test it, and since we know that it wins against Odin, it is not such a disadvantage that I do not own it yet, hah. Since even Ragnaruk bursts it easily and that we are looking for ways to make it less vulnerable to bursts, are there any specific combinations people would want me to test ?
Can you try it with Armed Claw? IIRC that helps against Bursts.
Or Ring, since Ring has been shown to be equal with Heavy in stamina but burst less in Odin dittos.
No Ring yet in my collection, unfortunately. I have to budget more these days, so if nothing from the Custom Sets is good, I might as well wait until Yggdrasil comes out.
Understandable. Maybe Fusion then? It's movement change on hit might do something to burst chance and, if so, Chaos would be the best way to see it.
(Dec. 20, 2015  6:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: So apparently Canada Posts delivers on Sundays now ...

This is the biggest news in your post. Gasp

I definitely am curious about how it is with both Ring and Spread. I'll do my own tests next week Smile
(Dec. 20, 2015  12:32 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Which test showed that?

First test here but, as mentioned, it only really proves it for Odin __ Defense vs Odin __ Defense. There are no other conclusive results as to Ring's usefulness in there so far as I can see.
Yo, Chaos' teeth are super short even if they seem blocky. It is so easy to unscrew it by hand from the Driver, just like gliding almost. I am starting my tests, but I think the problem is there and no Disk or Driver will be able to help it, unfortunately. Besides going for something mobile, I suppose, hah.
Well I guess it's a compromise from the round shape. But I would have thought the layer had the Kerbeus teeth.