[Product]  BG-01 Random layer Collection Vol.1

White Valkyrie? NICE.

Chaos looks great too; definitely apt to compare it to Bearing Gyros, at least in terms of its design.
It looks so beautiful!

I think it looks a lot like the Death Gargoyle AR XD
Wow! Caos looks awesome in the video. Anyways thanks for video @[TheSecondDeath] Smile

EDIT: Also my first post is updated Smile
Those teeth look blocky and nice and the white plastic underneath the translucid casing is in all the right places, all around the circumference. Unless it somehow weighs super low, this is basically guaranteed to be good.
Yes! And it looks pretty nice layer for staminaSmile
The full collection and the capsules they come in : http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u92019406
It's brick wall 2.0, i can already see it being spammed in tournaments...
Is it just me or do Chaos' teeth look to be as shallow as Ragnaruk's?

[Image: zfrJbz2.png]

[Image: d7GrN2t.png]
Here's hoping it has worse defense than Odin, so there will at least be a tradeoff involved. Otherwise, wow, it looks great! Teeth appear to be exactly like Odin's, as I expected.
(Dec. 13, 2015  5:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Here's hoping it has worse defense than Odin, so there will at least be a tradeoff involved. Otherwise, wow, it looks great! Teeth appear to be exactly like Odin's, as I expected.

Me too, since I'm getting sick of layers constantly being better than the previous too quickly, at least it's a problem with me, it means I have to keep buying for competitive reasons.
(Dec. 13, 2015  6:42 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Me too, since I'm getting sick of layers constantly being better than the previous too quickly, at least it's a problem with me, it means I have to keep buying for competitive reasons.

This is how most collectible competitive games work, at least to a degree. It's easy for things to become quickly outclassed early on as well, since there are so few benchmarks set.
(Dec. 13, 2015  6:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2015  6:42 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Me too, since I'm getting sick of layers constantly being better than the previous too quickly, at least it's a problem with me, it means I have to keep buying for competitive reasons.

This is how most collectible competitive games work, at least to a degree. It's easy for things to become quickly outclassed early on as well, since there are so few benchmarks set.

Isn't that kind of the point? It helps with sales, because you obviously don't want to fall behind everyone else.

I like it, it helps keep the game from getting stale. And with Burst, I think it will be easier to provide more variation and later on give us a wider variety of "top-tier" parts unlike what we had in MFB.
Wow Chaos looks awesome. If it's good then I hope they don't just release it in this. Also I hope they release a clear Accel driver at some point so we can make a clear Valkyrie (other than the one in the black knight Valkyrie).
I ordered two complete sets mostly for the white Valkyries and Chaos :')

That pink Spriggan looks great though. Actually, every Spriggan recolor looks great.
(Dec. 13, 2015  8:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I ordered two complete sets mostly for the white Valkyries and Chaos :')

That pink Spriggan looks great though. Actually, every Spriggan recolor looks great.

Yeah, especially that Spriggan Heavy Defense..
(Dec. 13, 2015  8:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I ordered two complete sets mostly for the white Valkyries and Chaos :')

Wait, where did you find a complete set?
(Dec. 13, 2015  9:09 PM)Wizard Wrote:

Wait, where did you find a complete set?

Yo they were available for pre-order at several websites, even on Buyee's Yahoo! Japan Shopping affiliates. They are even on Amazon.co.jp now. You are perhaps not too late for the pre-order; just make sure to find a listing for around 1400 yen; that is a full set.
An 'unboxing' of the full collection of Layers :

[Image: eGBotIH.png]

Have we seen a Layer with 4 full teeth like this before?

This Layer is way thicker than I thought it would be ... seems very strong and not lightweight like I'd hoped. We'll see how this affects things.
Hm, that blocky one reminds me of Trident, but four full teeth no, unless it came out since B-16.
I swear if this is the Libra or Earth wheel...

The only way it would lose is that the teeth look flatter than even the round Kerbeus ones.
They look about the same as Odin's.