[Product]  BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F

Hot damn, that is sexy. Even with a bajillion stickers to apply.
I know your "bajillion" wasn't serious but I'd just like to say, I count a grand total of 11 seperate stickers.
Gosh its too SMEXY! It remind me a little bit of Blitz hope it have the same qualities
Along with the other gladiator bey, this is in my top 3 favourite beyblades Grin This is really cool, thanks for the update Kai-V so much Smile Eh, W105 is pretty disappointing but a R2F is always welcome Smile
(Nov. 16, 2012  11:36 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I know your "bajillion" wasn't serious but I'd just lie to say, I count a grand total of 11 seperate stickers.

It was just over-exaggerated. XD

I count 12.

This is one of the best looking beys i've ever seen!!
good work Kai-V!
no doubt the spin track is W105
It is depressing that we have another W105. Hasbro failed us with BBP and now its another W105R²F. Whatever, thats why there is always customization XD
(Nov. 17, 2012  4:54 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2012  11:36 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I know your "bajillion" wasn't serious but I'd just lie to say, I count a grand total of 11 seperate stickers.

It was just over-exaggerated. XD

I count 12.
Even though I don't think "bajillion" is even a number group, I counted 12 too and doubt they would consider to put an odd amount of number of stickers.

Yeah I'm getting like 3 of these.
(Nov. 18, 2012  1:19 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Yeah I'm getting like 3 of these.

Maybe I will too. XD

1 for keeping NIB, in case something happens to the other ones, and the other two are for Synchrom.

That may be the same case for Bahamdia.
Pegasus always looked cooler but performed worser beefed up because of the beefed up sides covering the gaps. I hope and really do but this one seems for one of them again, pretty decent but not spectacular. Collection bey it would be.
this is the best but the last bey in MF series. Goodbey beyblade...
(Nov. 18, 2012  12:43 PM)shinobu Wrote: this is the best but the last bey in MF series. Goodbey beyblade...

Can I ask what you mean by "last bey in the MF series"?
(Nov. 18, 2012  12:43 PM)shinobu Wrote: this is the best but the last bey in MF series. Goodbey beyblade...

Do not talk about things you do not know.
We don't know for sure if it is ending..
Why would that thought even cross your mind? There are still other releases coming out after pegasis.
(Nov. 18, 2012  4:08 PM)ReiKon02 Wrote: Why would that thought even cross your mind? There are still other releases coming out after pegasis.

Only BBG-27 is super confirmed, and it comes out exactly on the same day as Samurai Pegasis.
This bey had already gained much attention due to the "Pegasis" label.
Aw, but this is such a nice-looking bey! It looks so beautiful! I just want to see how would it look with the Crystal Wheel up, tbh. I like to see the colored part up, haha! Tongue_out
I know that it wouldn't look as good due to lack of detail(no stickers on that, I believe), but well!
(Nov. 18, 2012  5:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Only BBG-27 is super confirmed, and it comes out exactly on the same day as Samurai Pegasis.
But doesn't the anime still have like 20 episodes to air? I was thinking this would be the 3rd to last release or so. Anyway, it looks great but I hope there's some function or design gimmick with Pegasis where it won't scrape. The face is so awesome....
If Samurai is going to be the official crystal wheel, I wonder what other wheels they could have used. Maybe they could of called it Soaring or something like that.
The Chrystal wheels are warrior based though, so obviously soaring is out of the picture. What do the Chrystal wheels matter though? They aren't used in any good combos anyways due to synchrom.
Well, if the weight is distributed well, it won't scrape. A Galaxy Pegasis scrapes like hell in a Zero-G Stadium, while a Cosmic Pegasus doesn't. This actually makes some sense now, and with the Synchrome system, it won't scrape.
(Nov. 18, 2012  10:34 PM)bj3rdd Wrote: If Samurai is going to be the official crystal wheel, I wonder what other wheels they could have used. Maybe they could of called it Soaring or something like that.

Samurai is confirmed to be the official Crystal Wheel. It was stated in the OP and it also mentions it on the official Takara Tomy website ._.