[Product]  BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F

is samuri pegasis liget. Are they gonna make a toy of it.
(Nov. 14, 2012  4:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: None of the Tracks included in Zero-G Beyblades (except this one, obviously) are below 145 ...

Im pretty sure a couple of random booster beys had 125 height tracks like Pirates Ifraid T125GCF
(Nov. 14, 2012  4:47 PM)Hardcorebladers Wrote: is samuri pegasis liget. Are they gonna make a toy of it.

Of course. We only post "legit" things here. You can be assured that everything you read on this site and on Beywiki is confirmed and real.

(Nov. 14, 2012  4:52 PM)ReiKon02 Wrote: Im pretty sure a couple of random booster beys had 125 height tracks like Pirates Ifraid T125GCF

You are avoiding the point though. R²F is not super tall ...

Im not avoiding the point i was just backing up my other point that 125 is the second shortest height weve gotten. And no r2f isnt super tall but its taller than most other tips and i was just trying so say it MIGHT make a difference like i said i might be wrong.
I'm bored of r2f -__-
Although, apart from that, i'm looking forward to la' release
It looks really cool from what I can when are we gonna get some clearer photos Kai-V?
I have no problem with W105R²F, but i'm wondering, how do they get W105R²F from FGrin? They go from a 4D Bottom to a normal track and tip. But overall, I love this Pegasus, and I needed another R²F. Pegasus is an attack type right? I wonder if they did make a new track and bottom, what would be good for am attack type?
Eh, another R2F release is fine with me. Better than buying multiple Galaxy/Cosmic Pegasis.

But how, pray tell, is W105 supposed to actually work in Zero-G stadia? Then again, Takara released a Random Booster Beyblade with BD145XF...
for those who talk about 4D to R2F and devolution, i think is normal when there is a really new system like the zero-g one that doesn't have so elaborated tips, more when you read Kai-V saying this tips (like WB too) aren't being released in years in japan...

I think is like when the first MFB 4 and 5 leyered beyblades come out in some sort of way
(Nov. 14, 2012  2:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2012  9:12 AM)MissKarat Wrote: The first Non-Synchrom booster with an overused Track and Bottom

Overused ? How many releases can you get W105 and R²F from ? Only one, or one other too, if I forget something. Just because Hasbro decided to release those parts with their Cosmic Pegasus is their fault, and it does not make W105R²F overused at all ...

Well sorry, I was suppose to say already used track and bottom, you get the idea right?
Clear red w105r2f Looks very nice, r2f is more useful than f:d which is ok, I'm still worried that it would scrape, I also love it's chrome wheel design.
(Nov. 14, 2012  9:54 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Clear red w105r2f Looks very nice, r2f is more useful than f:d which is ok, I'm still worried that it would scrape, I also love it's chrome wheel design.

i agree i love the clear red track and bottom. my issue with the parts is the scraping issue like you said. i have no problem with the parts themselves i happen to really like the W105R2F combo.
I guess I'm happy. Won't have to get five million Cosmic Pegasus's now
Atleast I dont have to get a cosmic pegasis for also I tried Samurai Ifraid W105R2F in my Zero G balance type stadium and its not that bad the rubber keep it balanced enough and it really dosnt scrape at all any my rubber is semi worn
(Nov. 14, 2012  4:47 PM)Hardcorebladers Wrote: is samuri pegasis liget. Are they gonna make a toy of it.

*Is Samurai Pegasis legit? Are they gonna make a toy of it?*

For those of you who think this was unneeded:
Point made.

On a brighter note, I'm looking forward to this release. The Pegasis Chrome Wheel looks like the most appealing Chrome Wheel I've seen to date. My only concern is contact points being blocked by another Chrome Wheel during Synchrom...
(Nov. 14, 2012  11:41 PM)Zero X Wrote: Atleast I dont have to get a cosmic pegasis for also I tried Samurai Ifraid W105R2F in my Zero G balance type stadium and its not that bad the rubber keep it balanced enough and it really dosnt scrape at all any my rubber is semi worn

im very happy to hear that haha.
also i cant tell if the face is metal or just a light color.
It appears to just be a white-ish Stone Face, which really breaks the trend of Stone Faces being the same colour as the Crystal Wheel.
it also breaks the trend of pegasis faces being blue lol. same with the track and bottom they're red lol. so Samurai pegasis has a white face a blue Chrystal wheel and a red track and bottom... IN AMERICA XD patriotic pegasis.
Raghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Why, why W105?

Otherwise, great news!
Well, that's certainly mediocre.

From the first render we had received, it looked as if the Track had a large gimmick to it. For example; S130, BD145, SA165, etc. I guess what I was seeing was the Crystal Wheel. Hmph. But heey, one can never argue about R²F. Aside from Dark Knight Dragooon, this is the only Zero-G Beyblade I think I might purchase. Yes, I only purchase for collection purposes, fyi.

I'm really liking the Chrome Wheel and it's stickers. It looks really, really good. Samurai Pegasis definitely resembles Big Bang Pegasis in my opinion. I was really hoping for all of the Pegasis' characteristics were to be put here... Bits and pieces of each and every Pegasis would've been pretty cool.
Why would you do this, Takara Tomy?!? Hasbro already ruined that combo!
Hasbro has not released a Samurai Pegasis, that's impossible.

And if you're speaking about Cosmic, then that's a laugh. It actually is useful. Not quite as much as other current Metal Wheels, but it's certainly nothing to point and laugh at.
I agree w105r2f is still a very good combo. Just cuz they didnt release cosmic pegasis with f: d doesnt make the combo bad.
(Nov. 14, 2012  4:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: None of the Tracks included in Zero-G Beyblades (except this one, obviously) are below 145 ...

Does Girago's WA130 qualify as below 145? Just asking.

And thank you as always for the information. Even though R2F looked a little awkward in that picture, I am desparate to buy it since I don't have one.