[Product]  BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis W105R²F

(Sep. 06, 2012  4:13 AM)PurpleTiger Wrote: So cool! I saw this on YouTube from babyjavi.

I truly hope babyjavi credited us properly then, because you should have seen it here first ...
I really like how they're remaking beys into zero-g style. I wonder whats next.
Wow. Didn't see this one coming.
(Sep. 06, 2012  4:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2012  4:13 AM)PurpleTiger Wrote: So cool! I saw this on YouTube from babyjavi.

I truly hope babyjavi credited us properly then, because you should have seen it here first ...

Yeah, it said wbo do not copy.
I sense I missed something here... Dang sleeping patterns. Anyway, I was wondering when this bey would come about. Hopefully R2F has been updated for Zero G in some way, and the fact it looks like an actual Rubber tip rather than some stupid F: D thing is nice, looks like Takara realised F: D was a big misstep for a series of beys that were all about the tip.

Thanks as always Kai-V.
The chrome wheel reminds me of the metal wheel Wing, the one that came with Wing Pegasis ...

Thank you Kai-V for the exclusive information !
(Sep. 06, 2012  1:29 PM)PurpleTiger Wrote: Yeah, it said wbo do not copy.

*Facepalm*
Do people not even read the things they steal these days?
(Sep. 06, 2012  4:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2012  3:44 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Sky(Based on the Road to Win guide)- Gryph, Dragooon, Gargole

Is it actually written, in English, "Sky" ? Because otherwise, the symbol they use for that element is clearly a lightning, so it is Thunder ...

I'm sure it's Sky. It's slightly strange, since the lightning bolt, yellow box effects and title card do suggest differently.

Thanks Kai-V for this joyful information.
I hope this bey will get a cool face design. And cool Tip and Track too.
(Sep. 06, 2012  4:17 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: I'm sure it's Sky. It's slightly strange, since the lightning bolt, yellow box effects and title card do suggest differently.

If it is not written "Sky" in English anywhere, then it is Thunder.
not to be a party pooper but I don't think it will be samurai I just can't see it in that one pic it may be something else but hey who knows.
i am going to get that new bey looks nice
Woah, such early information :o. Thanks for the quick info as always, Kai-V xD. Anyway this kinda looks like a flattened down version of Wing :o
(Sep. 06, 2012  4:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2012  3:44 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Sky(Based on the Road to Win guide)- Gryph, Dragooon, Gargole

Is it actually written, in English, "Sky" ? Because otherwise, the symbol they use for that element is clearly a lightning, so it is Thunder ...

Also, they will have to release more than three of the same type eventually, hah.

(Aug. 20, 2012  8:30 AM)Cannon Wrote: Here's pictures of the booklet. Haha, nothing about launching techniques.

Thanks to Cannon for spoiler.

The symbol definitely represents lightning, no argument about that. The English translation based on the guidebook says Sky in Katakana right below Archer Gryph and Gargole (And it wouldn't make sense if it meant something else.)

Even if it was lightning, it doesn't explain why Dark Knight and Archer have sun-like pictures on the respective crystal wheels (Unless the orb in the picture is giving off lightning...)
(Sep. 06, 2012  4:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2012  4:17 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: I'm sure it's Sky. It's slightly strange, since the lightning bolt, yellow box effects and title card do suggest differently.

If it is not written "Sky" in English anywhere, then it is Thunder.

"Sky" is written on the symbol. I would've thought you'd noticed that? Confused
(Sep. 06, 2012  9:15 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: "Sky" is written on the symbol. I would've thought you'd noticed that? Confused

Hm, no, usually it is written "ten" in Hiragana, no more.

But yes, that picture Cannon posted does say "sukai" ... Why would the sky necessarily be represented by a lightning bolt though.
(Sep. 06, 2012  10:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2012  9:15 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: "Sky" is written on the symbol. I would've thought you'd noticed that? Confused

Hm, no, usually it is written "ten" in Hiragana, no more.

But yes, that picture Cannon posted does say "sukai" ... Why would the sky necessarily be represented by a lightning bolt though.

From a kiddy perspective the Sky is where all the clouds are and when there are clouds there is rain, thunder, and lightning.

But 天 does mean sky Uncertain (No, I'm not getting this from Google)
(Sep. 06, 2012  10:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Why would the sky necessarily be represented by a lightning bolt though.

Fierce lightning or clouds is the only thing that came to mind. Lightning comes from clouds.
It looks nice, but I'm tempering my expectations based on the transformations we've seen some Zero-G releases undergo between initial images and final product; still, this holds promise aesthetically. Like many others, I'm hoping the tip is a Zero-G adaptation of R2F, though however that would work, I'm not sure. Something to think about.

Thinking about it again, I'd like to see the cryptid (I believe that's what the Zero-G beasts are called, yes?) art that was displayed for some of the earlier releases for Samurai Pegasis...could look quite cool. Any chance there's more of those drawings heading the community's way, or was that a one time thing?

Thanks Kai-V
I has a vague memory of topics being locked until concrete info was here. Times have really changed huh. Good thanks for the new Kai_V.
(Sep. 06, 2012  10:46 PM)BH145WD Wrote: But 天 does mean sky Uncertain (No, I'm not getting this from Google)

Ten is heaven but can be used to mean sky just as "the heavens" can in english. It is apparently also the first symbol of lightning.
If my chemistry classes serve, I recall the ten-sided figure being associated with the "Sky" elemental.
GINGKA RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!! Finally, Zero gets his final battle!!! Is Gingka gonna look like Ryo? I know that pic is just a prototype version of the bey, just like killerken and gryph's toywiz pics. I think this is all I want for Christmas! (hannukah/kwanza for some people, sorry)
(Sep. 06, 2012  11:33 PM)Bazooka Wrote: GINGKA RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!! Finally, Zero gets his final battle!!! Is Gingka gonna look like Ryo?

Has it been confirmed that this blade will indeed be owned by him?