[Product]  BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB

the blue pheonic and the gryph look like they have ch120
Heh, the rest of the Beyblade's might not include F230 ..

The Bars seem to extend up into where the prongs are, and the rest seem to be shorter, and just look like normal tracks (Excluding the ones with CH145/M145/whatever)
If you look very closely at Saramanda, it has the round bits on the side. Looking at Genbull, it has the same round bits on the side, but the block portion of the track is in the position where it shows underneath them. There is no other track released that has round bits on the side.

It is the same track, F230, just in a different position.
(Oct. 17, 2012  12:16 PM)Meow! Wrote: If you look very closely at Saramanda, it has the round bits on the side. Looking at Genbull, it has the same round bits on the side, but the block portion of the track is in the position where it shows underneath them. There is no other track released that has round bits on the side.

It is the same track, F230, just in a different position.

Touche.

Anyways, the rest of the Beyblade's parts are:

- Pirates Phoenic WD145SF
- Archer Killerken 130B
- Shinobi Gryph WD145TB
- Shinobi Genbull 130W2D
- Thief Saramanda F230SF
- Bandid Killerken 125W2D
- Archer Phoenic 125B

Where'd you find that out from? Anyway if that's true i'm quite disappointed. The only happiness from those parts is that hopefully one of the 130W2D parts will be red so that they can go with Fang Leone Burning Claw ver to make a fully red Fang Leone.
(Oct. 17, 2012  12:39 PM)Ultra Wrote: Where'd you find that out from? Anyway if that's true i'm quite disappointed. The only happiness from those parts is that hopefully one of the 130W2D parts will be red so that they can go with Fang Leone Burning Claw ver to make a fully red Fang Leone.

Takara-Tomy site.

The W2D are Yellow and Blue, and the 130 is also Blue.

Well that's a big disappointment. I guess someone should start trying out all these old parts they keep rereleasing in the zero G stadium.
Well, the tracks and tips are dissappointing (minus F230 and TB) The Chrome Wheel stickers look amazing. LOVE the Ice Blue Phoenic. And the yellow Killerken.
Wait...
KILLLLLLEEEERRRRKEEENNN?! KluelessKen
Finally, I don't have to waste so much money on that set, just to get one. I'm gonna get a few boosters, just to get a couple Killerkens. And Genbull, F230, and TB of course.
Oh wow, those track/tip combos are terrible... At least in the past two random boosters we got some cool recolors of useful parts, but none of those are even remotely good. At least the chrome wheels are nice, though that's about it :\

Any word on what color the F230 on Saramanda is?
(Oct. 17, 2012  4:55 PM)Ingulit Wrote: Any word on what color the F230 on Saramanda is?

It seems to be brown.
Aw, I wanted A230 and JSB so I wouldn't have to buy the SBS Killerken to get them (even if they are useless parts, I collect parts). Such crabby Track/Tip setups this time around. Just reuse and reshuffle the dang parts from RBV2 at least... Unhappy
F230 looks useful though, let's hope for some bearings. Please Takara-Tomy?

Anyway though, thank you Cannon for the rest of the information on the other Beys in this booster. Smile
Out of curiosity though, do you know all the colors of the Tracks and Tips for this booster?
The rest of the tracks and tips look really miserable, so I guess I'll just stick to the prize bey.

EDIT: Thanks for the information
F230: A track that can apperently make any tip free spinning.

F230D combos may be on the top teir list soon...

Eternal defence would be the name of that tip now...

thanks for the information.
(Oct. 17, 2012  9:07 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Aw, I wanted A230 and JSB so I wouldn't have to buy the SBS Killerken to get them (even if they are useless parts, I collect parts). Such crabby Track/Tip setups this time around. Just reuse and reshuffle the dang parts from RBV2 at least... Unhappy
F230 looks useful though, let's hope for some bearings. Please Takara-Tomy?

Anyway though, thank you Cannon for the rest of the information on the other Beys in this booster. Smile
Out of curiosity though, do you know all the colors of the Tracks and Tips for this booster?

Crab Cammando, here is the link https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c.../beyblade/
(Oct. 17, 2012  12:30 PM)Cannon Wrote: Anyways, the rest of the Beyblade's parts are:

- Pirates Phoenic WD145SF
- Archer Killerken 130B
- Shinobi Gryph WD145TB
- Shinobi Genbull 130W2D
- Thief Saramanda F230SF
- Bandid Killerken 125W2D
- Archer Phoenic 125B

Garbage tracks and tips to balance out the badass Phoenic and Killerken inclusions.

an orange shinobi genbull.... ITS MICHELANGELO XD TMNT FTW
^ That's actually what I thought of too, hahaha!

Anyway I really doubt that F230 has bearings. Google's translation of the part description on TT's site doesn't really mention bearings. The metal stuff is probably just like the metal shaft on ES. If it had bearings, I think Takara would make that more known and obvious, I mean, look at Phantom Orion's box, it has that cross section of BGrin showing off the bearing. I mean you guys are just going to have to wait for Takara's inevitable release BF230 in some expensive starter. Serious Even if F230 isn't great I'm still glad a free spinning track was released. I'm pretty sure Brad mentioned this in some of his older posts. I'm actually curious if low track stamina/defense combos will hinder F230 combos, since the lower half of the track has those two tabs that stick out, and if hit might cause some recoil and hindrance.

Also, I totally imagined a XB (extreme ball) and TT made it, sorta. The largest "ball" on TB is totally wider than WB. Maybe they'll release XB later?

(Oct. 18, 2012  4:12 AM)-Vulcan- Wrote: Anyway I really doubt that F230 has bearings. Google's translation of the part description on TT's site doesn't really mention bearings. The metal stuff is probably just like the metal shaft on ES. If it had bearings, I think Takara would make that more known and obvious, I mean, look at Phantom Orion's box, it has that cross section of B:D showing off the bearing.

I would be careful about saying that. We have to deal with a different context now than before when Phantom Orion was released :

- Beyblade has very little coverage in CoroCoro anymore, barely getting two pages each month, sometimes just one with a folded extension.

- BBG-24 and BBG-25 got a much bigger percentage of this already little coverage because TAKARA-TOMY really wants to sell these sets a lot to put their profit back to normal during the holiday season.

- B:D and all 4D Metal Wheels and 4D Bottoms are not listed on TAKARA-TOMY's site anymore, which is very odd but which also cannot make me verify whether bearings were mentioned in its description to begin with. From memory, I do not think it was written "bearing" there either.

- Bearings are not really new in Metal Fight Beyblade anymore since B:D properly introduced them, so there could be no need to make a big story out of those metal ball bearings again, and instead concentrate on the free-spinning aspect.
in all honesty i think F230 has the potential to be awesome or horrible just like any part but gimmick tracks generally arent very useful competitively and also i didnt see anything that looked like bearings in any of the pics of it.
also i really want the blue phoenic cuz dranzer lol
on the topic on whether F230 has bearings:

from the great pictures that Kai-V has provided (thank you, as always!), i think there is one that gives us a clear view as to whether it has bearings or not, and based on my interpretation, it does. please see the picture below where i have circled out where i believe the bearing resides:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/83662942@N0...hotostream

there is clearly a darker, opaque patch in the track that seems to be of the same size as the bearing used in B: D. what do you guys think?
(Oct. 18, 2012  5:37 AM)ReiKon02 Wrote: in all honesty i think F230 has the potential to be awesome or horrible just like any part but gimmick tracks generally arent very useful competitively and also i didnt see anything that looked like bearings in any of the pics of it.

I don't know, the last two new tracks we've gotten from the Zero-G random boosters have both made their way to the top-tier list, and I can see this one getting there too. Also, I have to disagree; I actually see what could be a bearing system in several of the pictures, but I definitely couldn't say for sure until I held one. Even without bearings this track concept has MASSIVE potential, so I certainly wouldn't count it out yet.

Honestly, if it wasn't for how tall it was, I'd be inclined to say this track could be broken even without bearings, though I'm not sure it'll have the balance needed to make up for not having them if it indeed does not. That's where tips like CF come into play like in the picture Kai-V posted a few pages back; that seems like a pretty darn good idea, and it'll be one I'll certainly be toying with.

I'm just hoping the F230 recolor on Saramanda is good; I know you guys said it'll be brown, but I'm holding out hope that it's simply black since brown wouldn't go with anything Lips_sealed
oh carp those do look like bearings
and brown goes with greens and tans lol just look at bandid golem Tongue_out
and yes the last two tracks have been amazing but overall gimmick tracks arent always super fantastic
...i would like to reconsider my point about bearings:

just looked at my E230 combo and found that there was a similar dark spot in the translucent track at the exact same place, which means that the part that i circled is probably the stone face, and not a bearing. whoops.
(Oct. 18, 2012  9:12 AM)slyx Wrote: ...i would like to reconsider my point about bearings:

just looked at my E230 combo and found that there was a similar dark spot in the translucent track at the exact same place, which means that the part that i circled is probably the stone face, and not a bearing. whoops.

I hope that's the case, because I for one thought it was a bearing (albeit with some reservations that it was slightly high up and that I couldn't see a shaft).

Ingulit: You got a problem with bright orange tracks? I think it's a great colour :C
(Oct. 18, 2012  9:20 AM)Technocrat Wrote: Ingulit: You got a problem with bright orange tracks? I think it's a great colour :C

Actually, it's not really that bad, it's just I'm big on the colors of my parts matching where possible and there aren't many other bright orange pieces.

I hadn't thought about the face bolt when I was looking at what I thought might be bearings; with that in mind, there really might not be room for bearings after all.