[Product]  BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB

(Oct. 18, 2012  9:20 AM)Technocrat Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2012  9:12 AM)slyx Wrote: ...i would like to reconsider my point about bearings:

just looked at my E230 combo and found that there was a similar dark spot in the translucent track at the exact same place, which means that the part that i circled is probably the stone face, and not a bearing. whoops.

I hope that's the case, because I for one thought it was a bearing (albeit with some reservations that it was slightly high up and that I couldn't see a shaft).

Ingulit: You got a problem with bright orange tracks? I think it's a great colour :C
It would be a shame to waste the wbo like colours, and it should be useful like the wbo. Anyways your right we barely had clear orange tracks.
orange goes with other colors though like blue and red and yellow and even brown and green.
(Oct. 17, 2012  9:53 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2012  9:07 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Aw, I wanted A230 and JSB so I wouldn't have to buy the SBS Killerken to get them (even if they are useless parts, I collect parts). Such crabby Track/Tip setups this time around. Just reuse and reshuffle the dang parts from RBV2 at least... Unhappy
F230 looks useful though, let's hope for some bearings. Please Takara-Tomy?

Anyway though, thank you Cannon for the rest of the information on the other Beys in this booster. Smile
Out of curiosity though, do you know all the colors of the Tracks and Tips for this booster?

Crab Cammando, here is the link https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c.../beyblade/
Oh, cool! Thank you ShinobuXD!
So, is it only the bottom part that's eternal? If that's the case, wouldn't this track only hurt low track Beys? I'm thinking this track could have some recoil where the upper point and the lower point meet. Also, if there is no bearings won't F230___ <---(any tip) just be a bigger version of ES? On the bright side, that RB has good chrome wheels(albeit kinda sucky tracks), so I will get one.
if thats the case and F230 pretty much makes everything an eternal tip what would happen if you put an eternal tip on it?
(Oct. 17, 2012  9:53 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Crab Cammando, here is the link https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c.../beyblade/

Wow, Genbull looks great synchromed with itself! The only thing that doesn't line up perfectly is the turtle head.
fileUncertain//CUncertainUsers/Th%E9o/Pictures/bandid%20genbull.PNG

it's my first picture he can have some problem.
take in the MSpapitan video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu0sU7-A4...ture=g-u-u
(Oct. 20, 2012  9:23 AM)theowiwak Wrote: fileUncertain//CUncertainUsers/Th%E9o/Pictures/bandid%20genbull.PNG

it's my first picture he can have some problem.
take in the MSpapitan video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu0sU7-A4...ture=g-u-u

I have no clue what you said ..

By the way, for us to view your picture, you need to upload to an image hosting site, then post it here. We are not hackers, so we cannot view files from your computer ..
The video also shows nothing special.
Hey,could I use those GIFS in my Signature?
Yep, thanks!

Looks like F230's bearing-supported. Grin
(Oct. 21, 2012  12:24 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Yep, thanks!

Looks like F230's bearing-supported. Grin

let's not jump into conclusion...this guy hasn't shown the track clearly
There seems to be an axis in the centre, at least. Also, Genbull seems slightly more hollow than what I would have liked, but hopefully it is not even an issue because it can be put into Synchrom.
At about 8:20 or thereabouts he mentions "4D Bottom bearing drive".

As much as I'd like proof, it spins freely enough when he spins it that I strongly suspect it has a bearing.
(Oct. 21, 2012  4:01 AM)Technocrat Wrote: At about 8:20 or thereabouts he mentions "4D Bottom bearing drive".

As much as I'd like proof, it spins freely enough when he spins it that I strongly suspect it has a bearing.

Did you not see right before that that he also mentioned ED145's free-spinning gimmick ? When I see a positive and a negative like that, the conclusion is neutral, and there is nothing we can learn ...
(Oct. 21, 2012  4:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2012  4:01 AM)Technocrat Wrote: At about 8:20 or thereabouts he mentions "4D Bottom bearing drive".

Did you not see right before that that he also mentioned ED145's free-spinning gimmick ? When I see a positive and a negative like that, the conclusion is neutral, and there is nothing we can learn ...

Ah, afraid not.

Still, it spins quite nicely either way. TB looked pretty underwhelming, to me at least.
(Oct. 20, 2012  10:50 PM)MissKarat Wrote: http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=m-ch-...FMgY2HSLIo

Does this vid help

i may be making too much of it, but if you listen in really closely and try to ignore his commentary, at around 8:10 where he starts spinning the top part of the track you can hear that characteristic metal ball bearing sliding sound, as opposed to a metal shaft sound a la ES, EDS, and the like. the suspense continues!

EDIT: actually paid attention to the commentary the 2nd time i watched it, and when talking about the "4D bottom bearing drive" he mentions that F230 is "onaji", a phrase he does not use when talking about ED145. to my limited knowledge of japanese, "onaji" means "the same". then again he says that they are the same in their "ability to deflect attacks", and nothing to do with bearings..
Bearing, in Japanese, has no real word, so until I see "bearingu", it is not confirmed.
Did anyone think about how you would put on the tip would be weird?
(Oct. 21, 2012  3:24 PM)Earth Aquila 22 Wrote: Did anyone think about how you would put on the tip would be weird?

I think that is why it is so big at the bottom : either the Tool can catch onto it, or it is big enough that you can hold it yourself.
Yeah, I was under the assumption that the two square parts jutting out from the sides of the free-spinning part of F230 were there for you to hold while attaching the tip.

This track will give those Hasbro assembly chambers a hissy fit, lol
IIRC they can't take the 230 height anyway.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MSpapitan/videos?view=0 this guy has Bandid Gamble, he has a ton of battles with it. Check it out.
Genbull might weigh 30.8 grams, which would be among the heaviest of Zero-G, but still just within the thirty-thirty-one range that TAKARA-TOMY seems to limit the weights to ... Hopefully it will be so well balanced and so well distributed that the average weight will be ignorable.