[Product]  BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Genbull F230TB

Now we have to make the banner for the WBO be based off of a Bandid Gamble. Maybe Gamble^2 even!

Wow, TB seems pathetic...
TB sounds like it will do what JB was meant to do, but multiplied, so the effect would probably be disastrous, hah. It is not like Random Booster prizes have no bad part all the time anyway ...
(Oct. 14, 2012  6:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote: TB sounds like it will do what JB was meant to do, but multiplied, so the effect would probably be disastrous, hah. It is not like Random Booster prizes have no bad part all the time anyway ...

who knows kai looks can be deceiving only time and tests will tell... till then I think this bey is gonna tear a new one in the metagame.
(Oct. 14, 2012  6:28 PM)theowiwak Wrote: a second bey with left rotation ?

I am quite certain that it is right-spin like most other Beyblades, but what is shown in the anime is how the Chrome Wheel absorbs the shock and rolls with it, then in the opposite direction. That is why the Bottom still spins toward the right.

Wow, I love the design! F230 looks amazing Gasp I dunno how it will perform, not sure what to think. TB... Well, at least it isn't actually two balls on one tip (think Delta Drive or Dranzer F base tips with 2 out, lol) so that's cool. Maybe it will find some mediocre use. I agree with Clonetos, the face reminds me of the devilish blue shell from MK. Gamble is REALLY round around the base of it. You would think with that it'd be good with a HTDC, but those spikes just take most of it away.

Looking forward to this release! Can't wait to hear the other contents of the Booster! Grin
I'm calling it, if by some miracle the tip is free-spinning then this track will change the metagame to the degree that 230 did upon its introduction. That would be huge, provided of course that the free-spinning doesn't have major friction problems (read: it should have bearings). Just think, every single tip that has been released could be free-spinning; if that's not a major change I don't know what is.

I'm not saying that's definitely what F230 will do, but god knows I hope that's it.
This is one of the strangest beys i've ever seen.
Zero G continues to surprise me, I'm totally calling F230EWD. Orange and blue, how serendipitous! Wow, just wow..
That Bey looks so incredible..Gasp
(Oct. 14, 2012  9:16 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Zero G continues to surprise me, I'm totally calling F230EWD. Orange and blue, how serendipitous! Wow, just wow..

Kai-V has already confirmed that it is F230TB,so it can't have EWD.
I like the chrome wheel a love-ton. Free 230 feels as far as I know vague and negligible.
(Oct. 14, 2012  9:24 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2012  9:16 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Zero G continues to surprise me, I'm totally calling F230EWD. Orange and blue, how serendipitous! Wow, just wow..

Kai-V has already confirmed that it is F230TB,so it can't have EWD.

I meant that F230 could find a use in a combo with EWD, because of the gimmick.
Love the color scheme on this Beyblade. I was expecting it to use green, but I like blue/orange for this more, now. Like the motif a ton, too. Nice and simple.

I don't completely understand how F230 works, but the gimmick seems too similar to ED145... As for TB, I feel it may have potential, as Ingulit was saying, assuming the smaller ball is free spinning (*crosses fingers for a 360 degree spin*), we might be able to find a use for it. B is already a decent Zero-G Stamina tip, so a B with a second free-spinning ball could definitely be an upgrade to that.
I hope there will be some dragooons I love left spin plus some Gryph's love those also.
(Oct. 15, 2012  12:34 AM)Derpey_blader Wrote: I hope there will be some dragooons I love left spin plus some Gryph's love those also.
And MAYBE even a Goreim,Begirados,Killerken
Ya also love killerken but Begirados is really of balance.
The currently known content of this Random Booster is :

- 2 x Killerken
- 2 x Gamble/Genbul
- 2 x Phoenic
- 1 x Saramanda
- 1 x Gryph

Quite cool ... Here is the official picture for this product :
[Image: zerograndomboostervol3.jpg]
Wow!Two Phoenics,Killerkens,and Genbulls!I am getting this for sure!
wow let's hope they'll have good parts!!!! Grin
Stupid TAKARA-TOMY hahah ... This Random Booster's prize Beyblade is officially spelt Bandid Genbull, hah. I can always count on them ...

This is the official image for F230 :
[Image: track_f230_img.jpg]

And TB :
[Image: bottom_tb_img.jpg]
There is nothing free-spinning about TB alone ...
RAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEE lulz i thought there was going to be a dragooon in there and i wasted 95$ to get 2 scymcrome battle sets and now we get 2 killerkens just like that ugh biggest rage quit ever XD but at least there are pheonics and killerkens and gambels to back it up phew
Woah F230 looks crazy.

Genbull lol, sounds like Granbull the pokemon with Genbu thrown in.

YES AN ACCESSIBLE KILLERKEN. That blue one looks good.
OYUS! Now when I buy a RBV3, I will be happy with what I pull, except for that Saramanda ._.
well i mean at least its not another spamming ifraid
I'm definitely going to buy the full set!!! THIS DESERVES MY MONEY! I'm really looking forward to this and the other reshuffle sets