[Product]  BBG-22 Berserker Begirados SR200BWD

Here are some pictures :
http://ameblo.jp/baby-metal/image-113542...50593.html
That picture must remain on that website. You cannot copy or reproduce it elsewhere.
Lol wow. I bet over 90% of the community didn't even come close to that. Lol I would have never guessed. Whelp, there is still hope for Begirados. It's heavy and looks great in for smash.
Maybe Broad Wide Defense.
Anyways, if I ever decide to pick this up, it'll be for the Chrome Wheel :3
But the Track and Bottom kinda sound interesting to me. Oh well, only time will tell if I buy it.

Thanks for the info, Kai-V. As disappointing as it may be to some, still good to know Smile
....It's basically a Defense 200 or something. I don't feel like SR could fit...

BWD looks mean though, if not too bulky for its own good.
So, they're recycling another track in a taller form. Can't say I'm too fussed either way, D125 was a cool enough track and maybe this will work well for stamina/defense, but it's still quite dull.

BWD is dull, but it may be very useful in making certain parts not scrape, though a taller D/SD would probably have been better.

Thanks for the info as always, Kai-V.
Please be useful.
Thanks for the information Kai-V, we'd be clueless without you.
We all thought the Crystal Wheel was aqua, yet it was the track and tip Dj - Uh.

hmm.. Beefy Wide Defense? Lolololol.
(Sep. 14, 2012  3:53 AM)pocketpulls Wrote: We all thought the Crystal Wheel was aqua, yet it was the track and tip Dj - Uh.

And there is still a problem with Berserker, black, not showing through Begirados enough ...
Ah... that is quite... disappointing Unhappy But, Berserker Begirados looks very cool, hopefully it will be useful Smile Anyways thanks Kai-V as usual Grin
Oh... I see... As with most Starter Sets in Zero G, the Chrome Wheel rocks and the track and tip are a dissapointment.
To me, BWD looks Almost IDENTICAL to WD and SR200 basically looks like a 20 millimeter D125.
Thanks for the info Kai-V, you ROCK!
Aha I knew it was grey crystal, I guess it wasn't turquoise then right?

Oh and also I forgot, thanks Kai-V and sorry to Th!nk.
All I see is a WD in a different colour. Chocked_2

I do hope there is a rolling gimmick to the SR200 .. Highly doubt it, haha.
(Sep. 14, 2012  5:06 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: Oh... I see... As with most Starter Sets in Zero G, the Chrome Wheel rocks and the track and tip are a dissapointment.
To me, BWD looks Almost IDENTICAL to WD and SR200 basically looks like a 20 millimeter D125.
Thanks for the info Kai-V, you ROCK!

Uhh, the starters so far are:
Samurai Ifraid W145CF, Guardian Revizer 160SB and Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF - the first two tracks have done well (extraordinarily well in W145's case), CF has found minor uses, SB I haven't paid attention to and Dragooon's parts haven't had much testing yet. Guardian and Dragooon were good but Samurai hasn't done anything too impressive.
well, reading the 1st line of the article about the bottom:

"新型の巨大WD”

that basically means "new, huge WD"

the glare prevents me from reading the relevant section on SR200 though >< but the word "流" suggests something "flowing"
Probably just to do with air flow or even aerodynamics, especially if SR stands for Stamina Ring as it is basically confirmed to be on a couple of blogs out there, as well as having no gimmick other than the visible design one, and BWD standing for "Big Wide Defense" of all things.

http://ameblo.jp/remi-mayu-papa/
I should say that I found that link on the wikia page for the bey. Their increased use of referencing is a very positive thing.
Anyway, it has weights and some nice comparative pictures of the track/tip. BWD's tip angle looks slightly different to me, steeper, which I'm not so keen on, and I'm concerned about the side parts disrupting the usual precession WD provides. Confused

SR200 will probably be a decent stamina track, 195 was a height I liked a lot with TH170 so 200 with the D125 gimmick should be quite nice.

Still, last I checked we don't even have a testing thread for Goreim yet, so it might be a while before we get much solid info :c
No we don't have one yet which infuriates me since someone on this site will have at least 1. You don't need two of the MW bit to test it. Even if it's bad that still doesn't mean it doesn't require testing.
Thank you so much th!nk and Kai-V!
Dat SR200
I wanna test the BWD so bad
Here's the box.
[Image: Box.png]

I know this isn't the actual product, but I thought it looked nice, so I posted it.

MAJOR EDIT: Also, here are the official renders.

Begirados
[Image: chromewheel_begirados.jpg]
Berserker
[Image: crystalwheel_berserker.jpg]
Stamina Ring 200
[Image: track_sr200_img.jpg]
Big Wide Defense
[Image: bottom_bwd_img.jpg]

Haha, the face on Begirados looks great!
[Image: bbg22_%E4%BF%AF%E7%9E%B0%E3%83%A1%E3%82%...3-4654.jpg]

Do they need spoilers? Nah, I don't think so. Joyful_3
Those are great photos Cannon, thanks!
Wow, I didn't think SR200 would be Stamina Ring and BWD Big Wide Defence. Thanks for the info Kai-V,Th!nk,and Cannon
wow, great finds! begirados looks like it could exert some nasty smash attack when synchromed with itself... O.o the new flash?
I have a feeling this actually look highly influenced on kerbecs.wide diameter and chains on the cw makes me thinks so
(Sep. 14, 2012  11:21 AM)th!nk Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/remi-mayu-papa/
I should say that I found that link on the wikia page for the bey. Their increased use of referencing is a very positive thing.
Anyway, it has weights and some nice comparative pictures of the track/tip. BWD's tip angle looks slightly different to me, steeper, which I'm not so keen on, and I'm concerned about the side parts disrupting the usual precession WD provides. Confused

Eh, that blog post was hidden to the public yesterday ... As such, I took it that I should post as little concrete information from that post which I could see as possible.

To clarify to anyone who cares, it was information I knew, but that could not be shared, at that time. I therefore only posted the vague highlights.
Thanks Cannon and Kai-V for the new information Smile