[Product]  BBG-22 Berserker Begirados SR200BWD

Here is the Beywiki article stub for it :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...s_SR200BWD
Hmm, I always did thought that SR stood for Switch Ring, but Stamina Ring? Makes sense, since Begirados is a Stamina-type.
(Sep. 14, 2012  10:37 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2012  5:06 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: Oh... I see... As with most Starter Sets in Zero G, the Chrome Wheel rocks and the track and tip are a dissapointment.
To me, BWD looks Almost IDENTICAL to WD and SR200 basically looks like a 20 millimeter D125.
Thanks for the info Kai-V, you ROCK!

Uhh, the starters so far are:
Samurai Ifraid W145CF, Guardian Revizer 160SB and Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF - the first two tracks have done well (extraordinarily well in W145's case), CF has found minor uses, SB I haven't paid attention to and Dragooon's parts haven't had much testing yet. Guardian and Dragooon were good but Samurai hasn't done anything too impressive.

Well, let me rephrase that... They weren't made to be REALLY good compared to Phoenic, Killerken, and Gargoyle. Takara Tomy isn't putting as much thought into Ifraid's, Revizer's, Dragooon's, and Begirados' Tracks and Tips compared to Phoenic, Killerken, and Gargoyle.
(Sep. 14, 2012  4:27 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2012  10:37 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2012  5:06 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: Oh... I see... As with most Starter Sets in Zero G, the Chrome Wheel rocks and the track and tip are a dissapointment.
To me, BWD looks Almost IDENTICAL to WD and SR200 basically looks like a 20 millimeter D125.
Thanks for the info Kai-V, you ROCK!

Uhh, the starters so far are:
Samurai Ifraid W145CF, Guardian Revizer 160SB and Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF - the first two tracks have done well (extraordinarily well in W145's case), CF has found minor uses, SB I haven't paid attention to and Dragooon's parts haven't had much testing yet. Guardian and Dragooon were good but Samurai hasn't done anything too impressive.

Well, let me rephrase that... They weren't made to be REALLY good compared to Phoenic, Killerken, and Gargoyle. Takara Tomy isn't putting as much thought into Ifraid's, Revizer's, Dragooon's, and Begirados' Tracks and Tips compared to Phoenic, Killerken, and Gargoyle.

Dragooon's BSF .. seriously? No thought?
If you look between the pic of the owner and the name you will see a yellow/green morning star. Based on that, I believe the crystal wheel represents 2 morning stars. Just a thought.

And thank you Kai-V and Cannon for the info and pics!
UltimateFantasy:
Maybe not but who really cares. There have to be boring parts for there to be gimmicked parts in principle. Also thought is the wrong word there imo. Time and effort in the designing would be more appropriate phrase. Also most of those you have no right to say that considering most haven't been tested at all.
(Sep. 14, 2012  4:37 PM)Kain_Highwind Wrote: If you look between the pic of the owner and the name you will see a yellow/green morning star. Based on that, I believe the crystal wheel represents 2 morning stars. Just a thought.

Ah, morgensterns ?

Also, behemoth is a sort of mythical dog ... ?
(Sep. 14, 2012  4:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2012  4:37 PM)Kain_Highwind Wrote: If you look between the pic of the owner and the name you will see a yellow/green morning star. Based on that, I believe the crystal wheel represents 2 morning stars. Just a thought.

Ah, morgensterns ?

Maybe a Flail would be more accurate.

[Image: Maces__Flails_Flail_2605_122-1.jpg]
(Sep. 14, 2012  3:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Here is the Beywiki article stub for it :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...s_SR200BWD
Good work Smile

(Sep. 14, 2012  4:27 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2012  10:37 AM)th!nk Wrote: Uhh, the starters so far are:

Yeah, Killerken's A230 and JSB reaaaaaalllllyyy set the world on fire. The random booster beys are admittedly very compelling track wise - which is good sense when you're refilling the ranks of competitive tracks, but W145 is an excellent track too, and I sincerely doubt they're deliberately trying to dull down starter tracks.

As for Tips: GCF vs CF - GCF was basically a rip off of CF, if you could call it that, and a less effective one, too.
JSB vs SB - Haven't heard anything much about either.
WSF vs BSF - neither seem all that amazing from what I've read, but BSF is one of the more elaborate tips we've seen.
This looks a lot like the Zero G equivalent to Rex. Thanks for the updates and images Kai-V.
(Sep. 14, 2012  4:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is so beautiful :
http://ameblo.jp/sunday-nightmare/entry-...29295.html

Is that face even the color of the original one..? Looks like one from Random Booster 2.

It is very nice looking though..
OMG!!! The face has my favourite colour
I can't wait to see this beast synchrom'd. It looks so blunt.
(Sep. 14, 2012  4:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is so beautiful :
http://ameblo.jp/sunday-nightmare/entry-...29295.html

I agree with you Kai-V. I will order one of it. Tongue_out

Thank you Kai-V, Cannon for the pictures !
"Big Wide Defense"? Is this basically just XD?
don't really see the point of bwd seeing as how sd does a better job than wd,(in zero g stadium) but i am definitely getting this bey for the chrome wheel
I think this is better real life, I love the grey or black crystal wheel but SR200 may as well have been D200 as "defense" since it looks the part, I'd hate to see the BWD scrape and make a LF/GCF noise as it hits the ridge, but I ain't sure. Still i wish it was better and more interesting but the colours do look nice.

EDIT: I forgot to say that this bey was made by takara tomy god by design.
Begirados looks amazing. Loving every part on it actually, mainly Berserker, I love the detail on it.

Big Wide Defense looks like it might have some sort of uses, I suppose. I mean, all of the D series tips have had great use in Stamina (SD/D/WD/PD/EWD). As for Stamina Ring 200, I think we could either get Defense (extra weight, and a high, thick height like 230/TH170) or Stamina (weight in the ring spread away from the center of the Track) combos.

@BSF Conversation: I own BSF, and last night I was comparing the performance of it with SF. If I recall correctly, BSF moved a little faster than SF did (probably because of BSF being a little wider).* Combined with the extra weight that BSF has compared to SF, I'd say it's basically an improvement to SF. Unfortunately though, it's been a while since SF actually had many recent uses other than Raigeko's Ifraid TH170SF combo.

*This was in an MFB Attack Stadium. I don't have any Zero-G stadia.

But we have Zero-G stadia. Could someone mess around with it in one sometime and report back?
Crab, I noticed that BSF is considerably tall, and it compatible with BD145. I have yet to test it fully, but the unique movement might be able to "dodge" attacks from attack beys and hopefully provide enough movement to ko some stamina types.

Everything I said is theory though. I have yet to test it extensively.

Anyways this is the Begirados thread and the discussion of BSF is off-topic. I'm going to try to create a testing thread for BSF soon so the discussion can have a place to go. Even if there is nothing spectacular about it.
My God that is sexy.
Damn.
(Sep. 14, 2012  4:49 PM)Kain_Highwind Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2012  4:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Ah, morgensterns ?

Maybe a Flail would be more accurate.

[Image: Maces__Flails_Flail_2605_122-1.jpg]

I think it's suppossed to be a combination of both, see third image.

Since it seems that BWD has a sharper angle than WD, I'm guessing it's supposed to be less prone to "Zero-G attacks" than regular D bottoms, or at least it will require the stadium to be pushed/tilted at a greater angle for BWD to move.
NO BEARINGS? Just a big wide defence.....
the sr200 looks like a bigger and taller d125

this bey looks awesome!!!

i think the bwd would be good for spin stealing just a thought