[Product]  BBG-20 Synchrom Booster Bandid Goreim DF145BS

Synchrom Booster to be released on August 11th 2012 for approximately 893 yen.

For all the information on Bandid Goreim DF145BS, go right here on Beywiki:
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...im_DF145BS

"Bandid" is obviously based on the word "bandit", however the last 'd' seems intentional ...

(Jul. 15, 2012  4:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Already the official pictures are there ...

[Image: bandidgoleim.jpg]

[Image: bandidgoleim2.jpg]

[Image: bandidgoleim3.jpg]

That Beyblade looks really too much like a Battle Striker. That is the first time I can fully admit it.

(Aug. 09, 2012  2:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Still no indication of how "Goleim/Golame" is written, but here are some more pictures that mostly just show Bandid more :

[Image: bbg20%E6%96%9C%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AA%E3%82%A...3-4588.jpg]

[Image: bbg20%E3%83%9C%E3%83%88%E3%83%A0-thumb-400x310-4590.jpg]

Thankfully, the underside can slightly be seen, and it does not seem to be hollow at all.
...Would the play on words be really necessary for Crystal Wheels?
Waiiiit,
So this is a Synchrome booster? Or will it still include a crystal wheel?
Cool name though.
"Bandid" would indicate that there is a Crystal Wheel.
Ah, ok then, thanks. Just started reading up on the news, and I didn't know if there was a new wheel named Bandid lol
Just the name Bandid Golem has me interested in it already. I can't wait to see what parts it will have...
I finally get to see Golem made real! This is sweet!
Hope this isnt off topic but, what exactly is a Golem?
I did, but i wasnt sure cause it looks and seems like a statue allllllllllllll the time. But anyways kool Bandid Golem
Since golems are usually made of rock, this might be an earth element Beyblade.
Whoa! Things are coming in a bit too quick in Zero G! Grin
Thanks for the updates, Kai-V!

I have to say, I am loving these names! Joyful_3
Bandid (indicating Bandit) and Golem.... Another human "warrior" + something mythical...

VARI NICE!
This bey could either have stone or earth element
This bey has to be Earth element, anything else wont look pathetic. I dont think there can be a fire or water golem.
(Apr. 26, 2012  9:07 AM)JBladerMS Wrote: Since golems are usually made of rock, this might be an earth element Beyblade.
No, actually, less golems are made of rock than other actual golems, but the 'Rock Golem' theme is the most popular, just saying....

It's really cool to see a golem... but the Bandid, is that a misspelling of Bandit? Since TT kinda screws up the spelling of names a little.... take Saramanda.
(Apr. 25, 2012  3:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: "Bandid" is obviously based on the word "bandit", however the last 'd' seems intentional ...

Saramanda isn't the first time they've done it, either.

From the name, it does sound kind of earth-ish, and hopefully it will be useful and/or look nice.
Ahh, I missed that, and Jan saying that too. I gotta stop skimming these posts!!
maybe its going to be banned
bandid
banded
banned
what if its really OP
Can you stop fabulating and just go with the obvious logic of warriors or other Role-Play-Games characters, which is exactly what Bandid(t) would be ? There is absolutely no reason to keep posting in this topic, especially to talk about things like that. I might just lock it.
Golem... Reminds me of Gorem (Or something) from Bakugan. And "Gorem" was an Earth Attributed bakugan.
Yeah... Everyone kinda mentioned it ^^ :p
@Harkins: The name reminded me of the first 2 as well, haha.

Anyway, a Golem Beyblade sounds awesome. I'll just guess it will be a Defense type and have an "Earth" symbol on the crystal wheel, but I guess I'll have to wait and see...
@CC: how could it not remind you of the third?
Because I now almost nothing about Lord of the Rings. I mean, I know who Gollum is, but he just didn't really come to the top of my mind when I saw the name of this Bey.
@Crab Commando : I agree. This bey should probably be Earth. What else would Golem be?