[Product]  BBG-20 Synchrom Booster Bandid Goreim DF145BS

Man, this Bey is beautiful!! It looks like a ROCK!! So many good releases from TT, I know what I'm spending my cash onWink.
So, I here that this bey will be good for attack, can I get more opinions about it?
(Jul. 17, 2012  6:57 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: So, I here that this bey will be good for attack, can I get more opinions about it?

Whatever you might have heard is totally baseless speculation because this Beyblade is not even out yet, and we do not even know how its underside is.
(Jul. 17, 2012  7:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2012  6:57 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: So, I here that this bey will be good for attack, can I get more opinions about it?

Whatever you might have heard is totally baseless speculation because this Beyblade is not even out yet, and we do not even know how its underside is.

Oh, okay sorry...

It looks like the design of the Golem's helmet was taken from the character "Magneto" from X-Men. lol otherwise, I hope this is like the zero G's Libra.....

I just realised that I cannot make an article stub for this Beyblade before the name's spelling is confirmed ... It does seem like it could be "Bandid Goleim", but TAKARA-TOMY could always have a surprise right at the end. I do not even know why we have a picture of this Beyblade already.
Make the stub as Bandid Golem, and if they call it Goleim or something else, move it there and then set the old page up as a redirect.
I do not want to publish anything false like that on Beywiki ...
Fair point, but I personally feel it's not an issue as it is true to what we currently know, and newcomers will likely search the more "sensible" name in future, so if it turns out incorrect, then the redirect will still be very useful. In the mean time, people who hear of it in whatever way will be searching for the current name anyway.

Heck, it's not like many people actually call Anubius the correct name even now anyway.
It would completely contradict all of our precautions with measures like approving articles first though ... We obviously only want the most complete and accurate information to be published on Beywiki, so that people know that whatever they see on Beywiki, they can believe fully. Of course, there is that issue with some of the plastics articles that you told me had wrong things, but that is still really weird to me ...

Anyway, I hope everybody realises that, considering the pronunciation which seems to be closer to being official, this Beyblade could even be called "Golame" ... If anybody was wondering how "Goleim" might be pronounced.
The plastics articles have errors because precautions weren't always as strict as they are now, and combined with kei's apathy towards that part of the project (and while he does know a bit about plastics, it's not enough for his approval to prevent errors slipping through anyway), we get to where we are now. Differences in how launching technique was seen then, as well as the poor distribution of Takara stadiums and particular parts all contribute to those errors. I really hope you do not still doubt that beywiki is wrong on all these things...
Furthermore, if you want to see how these errors occur, you can take a look at either the blizzard orthrus or gabriel drafts - we almost had the "tip falls out" thing occur again before I piped up, and Kei would not have noticed that.

Anyway, back onto the topic, and sorry for that little diversion, how about adding a note saying the translation is tentative, and as such may change as new information comes to light.
That addresses the issue of possible error as well as getting the information up fast, to draw in new viewers looking for info on it.
Ok, My first impression about this Beyblade is it face look too cartoony, and it look like powerranger and stuff.
On the other side, I find the returm of BS quite ...well cool in a way.
Ah,and thank you Kai-V for the information
i think it looks sweet Grin
gives me an army sort of feel because of the camo - ish colors
This beyblade looks cool, gives a new look.
In my opinion, the left side of Golem slightly resembles Counter, but it's just me. The helmet looks awesome, same goes for the Stone faces's sticker. I think it might have some okay attack abilities, but I don't know.
this beyblade looks BEAST!!!!
I'm hoping this will Snychrom well w/ some of the larger and more wider Chrome Wheels only because of the shape. Considering this is going to be light anyways it could have uses being used on top of another Chrome Wheel so it isn't the main component, therefore it could enhance Defense capabilities.
(Aug. 05, 2012  4:47 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: I'm hoping this will Snychrom well w/ some of the larger and more wider Chrome Wheels only because of the shape. Considering this is going to be light anyways it could have uses being used on top of another Chrome Wheel so it isn't the main component, therefore it could enhance Defense capabilities.

How did you come up with the assumption that it's going to be light?
Uhh, Chrome Wheels usually are based around 29-30ish grams, so I dunno what you mean by this being light lol.

Unless you mean the Crystal Wheel?
This looks interesting. I'm glad they put DF145 and BS on it
(Aug. 05, 2012  6:43 PM)Uwik Wrote: How did you come up with the assumption that it's going to be light?
I just based that off the second picture provided of all of the parts spread down, it reminds me of the Counter wheel like one previously had said.

(Aug. 05, 2012  9:06 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Uhh, Chrome Wheels usually are based around 29-30ish grams, so I dunno what you mean by this being light lol.

Unless you mean the Crystal Wheel?
Raigeko, even Storm from MFB is 30 grams, and that is not heavy at all from when I checked. Basalt was around 45 if I remember correctly, and that was considered heavy. 17 grams is a huge difference when it comes down to Defense.
Yes, because it would be logical to release something above 43~ grams, and when Synchromed, that would be a monstrosity.
Things have changed BBS, everything isn't a lot heavier than it used to be.
(Aug. 06, 2012  3:00 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Yes, because it would be logical to release something above 43~ grams, and when Synchromed, that would be a monstrosity.
Things have changed BBS, everything isn't a lot heavier than it used to be.
Perhaps you still do not understand my point? I mean as an individual wheel it wouldn't be able to hold on as a Defense Type? Or is that thinking wrong?[I was hoping it would be heavier, to clarify (considering you mentioned monstrosity)]

I know things have changed, I haven't been trying my hardest for no reason to get my hands on these to test them myself. You didn't consider that this series started in April (3 months ago) and that not everyone is up-to-par with it. Trying hard to see what I can learn about Zero-G.