[Product]  BBG-17 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 2 Archer Gargole SA165WSF

Wow gargoyle looks nice. Can't wait to see some testing on SA165 when it comes out. planning to buy 3 of these along with Dragooon with some of my B-day money cant wait! =)
All of these can be my wife.

Seriously though, all those look very pleasing to me.

But alas no painted chrome wheels. Bah...
Guess I'll be getting the full set ... shame there's no Killerken.

And yes! You can make "Gargole Gargole".. not like Thief Phoenic, with only 1 Beyblade with the Phoenic wheel ..
(Jul. 14, 2012  12:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Thank you TriSix ...

???

Anyways, I find it odd that there are two gargoyle chrome wheels in this booster. Did the RB 1 have two phoenics?
Nope, sure didn't.

Kai-V you need to make a Gargoyle emoticon.
That would be great. Grin
I want Dragooon in there! Like how they put Orojya in The RB1!
Well, you know, gargoyle faces actually DO look cartoony. if you've ever seen those gargoyle statues in cathedrals, this rendition really isn't far off.

shame they're repacking Ifraid, Saramanda, and Orojya. really should've been Dragooon.
I wish they'd throw in SB and CF... Grin
The contents of the Beys asides from Archer Gargole SA165WSF look to me to be ___ Revizer SA165___, ___ Ifraid W145___, Guardian Gargole M145___, ___ Gryph 160CF, ___ Orojya 160___, ___ Revizer M145___, and ___ Saramanda W145___.

Since Takara-Tomy always included matching Tracks and Bottoms in their past RB's, this is probably no exception. So I'd assume there are two Q's (colors: red, green), two SB's (colors: ?), one pinkish-lavender CF, and one redish WSF floating around somwhere in the mix as well. Crystals Wheels are harder (much harder) to make out, but it's not like those are important competively. lol
(Jul. 15, 2012  6:18 AM)TriSix Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2012  12:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Thank you TriSix ...

???

You are the only one who thanked me for all the news ...
Erk, M145... but it does look like it.
(Jul. 15, 2012  12:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You are the only one who thanked me for all the news ...

LOL @first post (not OP).

Anyways, I agree, the disk looks promising.
(Jul. 15, 2012  12:28 PM)Insomniac Wrote: LOL @first post (not OP).

The news I posted back then was nothing compared to what I posted last night, hah.
(Jul. 15, 2012  12:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

The news I posted back then was nothing compared to what I posted last night, hah.

After further examination of this four paged-thread I have found that you are kinda right, lol.

(Jul. 15, 2012  4:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No Killerken ...
You seem... rather disappointed XD
i cant wait for Wide Semi-Flat and SA165 Looks awsome but
anyone used to have battle strikers from megablocks rember this

[Image: inc_29623]
the picture doest work so does anyone rember sentinal
it look alot like archer gargole
(Jul. 15, 2012  12:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

I knew I was forgetting to do something last night when I went to bed! Lips_sealed I apologize, and thanks for the whole slew of new info on everything!

As for what appears to be in the RB, Angry Face seems like he's right. I do see a M145 in there lol. Kinda glad personally, and M145Q in Zero-G is fun, and it can actually work of used properly!
Eurgh, not liking Gargoyle/Gargole or it's face mark at all, and the lack of a Killerken in there is extremely disappointing, and the fact they're still using the same wheels as ZGRB1 is just depressing. I'm hoping one of the revizers will come with SA165, as I'd probably buy that.
(Jul. 15, 2012  10:06 AM)zionson Wrote: shame they're repacking Ifraid, Saramanda, and Orojya. really should've been Dragooon.

I think they would have, but they probably needed to consider that not everyone has a Left Spin Launcher and they don't supply any launchers at all with the boosters. L-Drago was only thrown into RBV9 because Left Launchers were fairly easy to obtain.
People still do have L's and L/R's ect leftover from the previous series, but you make a fair point.
No Killerken or Dragooon? Dangit.

Also, that Gargole face looks really dumb. Too cartoon-like for my taste.
It (the face) really does remind me of Brooklyn, as a baby or somesuch.
(Jul. 15, 2012  7:33 PM)Syncrystal Wrote: It (the face) really does remind me of Brooklyn, as a baby or somesuch.
dude you rock now ever since i heard about this bey i been thinking about that show SO much XD Looking foward to this
(Jul. 15, 2012  10:06 AM)zionson Wrote: Well, you know, gargoyle faces actually DO look cartoony. if you've ever seen those gargoyle statues in cathedrals, this rendition really isn't far off.

Yes and no...interpretation is obviously going to differ, but Gargoyles are something more along the lines of menacing typically.

Still, I enjoy everything about this release except that face.
I suppose they didn't want to scare the kids with a "real" gargoyly-looking face.
[Image: merciless-gargoyle-wall-sculpture.jpg?cb5e28]

But still, that face looks retarded and cartoony Chocked_2