[Product]  BBG-17 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 2 Archer Gargole SA165WSF

Hmm don't get me wrong just yet and I'm not fully sure but when I saw SA165 close up it looks as if it can switch modes but again may I add I'm not sure
SA165 - Sexy A$$ 165
I just saw SA165...
HOLY CARP!
*Faints*
What the christ. That is some beast weaponry.

LOL MB IS ALWAYS CLEAR BLACK WTF

But seriously, why is it like that with some parts? They only come in one color MOST of the time, not all, but most.

Excluding special editions, just to note.
gargoyles are awesome again! been a while since the 90s...(If you get what im talking about you are full of win) but still SA165 DANG that looks beast man
Pretty nice bey looks pretty good reminds me of death gargoyle from grevoloution.
(Jul. 13, 2012  11:57 PM)Syncrystal Wrote: LOL MB IS ALWAYS CLEAR BLACK WTF

It's silver with the Ultimate DX set.
(Jul. 14, 2012  12:00 AM)Clonetos Wrote: gargoyles are awesome again! been a while since the 90s...(If you get what im talking about you are full of win) but still SA165 DANG that looks beast man

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gargoyles_(TV_series)
That is what you were talking about^

Haha but I am really loving the look of that spin track. I am about to pre-order a couple of them so I could have a chance at it Smile
yay another bey with metal ball and the track looks like it will stand up and not move
The only bet with a Metal Ball in this topic is Gryph Dragooon SA165MB. Archer *name* has WSF.
It's track looks awesome. I must buy this bey. I want to see this battle BD145
引きずり上げと直接攻撃が選択可能なトラック

hm so I guess the satilite disk thing can switch modes so it can either do Zero-G attacks or direct attack.
Interesting.
Whoaaa, back up, SA165 just screams useful, holy god

To an above poster, you're not saying SA165 can change modes, are you?

I want to go on the record saying that I love Zero-G for actually making unique tips and tracks. I think my Metal Wheel preference will remain 4D, but there just hasn't been much tip/track creativity until now. I am thrilled to see TT making some bold moves with their parts.

Also, I'm going to reiterate what Th!nk said about SA165 probably having great LAD, better than anything else we have I'll bet.

From the shape I'd be inclined to say SA165 will be great for Stamina if it wasn't for the fact that 165 is such an awkward height. I'm afraid the two milimeter difference to the standard 145 might be enough for 145 beys to get some real destabilization going, but I couldn't say for sure without seeing it in action. Does 160 have any issues?

I'll bet it's "Shield Attack" since the shape is both a shield and it looks designed to hug the Zero-G stadium for attacking (apologies if the name has already been confirmed and I missed it somehow).

Now, what about WSF? BSF was just a SF with "Blades"; is this one just a SF with "Wings"?
B: D is around 170, and there's also TH170 and from what I've tried they do struggle against 145 heights, so I'm a little concerned about that. I'm hoping the LAD will make up for it.

If the gimmick is flipping that dish upside down, then lol, the upside down mode will probably be horrendous, at least in BB-10.

To be honest, I've always wanted a track that looked like a plastics blade base. I will probably buy something with SA165 just to mess around with.
If the dome-ish looking part of the Track can be flipped between two modes, the "S" in SA165 could stand for "Switch."
Thank you TriSix ...
[Image: zerograndomboostervol2.jpg]

"Gargole" looks good, but the other Chrome Wheels in this Random Booster are not really overwhelming :
2 x Revizer
1 x Saramanda
1 x Oroja
1 x Ifraid
2 x "Gargole"
1 x Gryph

No Killerken ...
Ohhhh yyeeeaahhh! Gargoyle looks boss!
OMG
That Ifraid... Is sexy.
Yay, Revizers! Hopefully 160SB will be somewhere in this Random Booster.
Also, lol @ SA165 being able to switch modes. Looks like it would shatter against Flash, it looks so thin!
Saramanda and Ifraid again? *sigh* Ifraids blue Stone Face loks awesome though! Also the red Stone Face's that come with Oroja and Saramanda. *drool*

"Gargole" looks pretty decent, Revizer is still my favourite though. IMO The face looks like an evil lizard(that wants to eat you) with horns and wings. And claws. Probably just me.
I MUSTHAVE THIS BEYBLADE[/align]
If you have any idea what gargoyles are, the Face mark is obviously just a gargoyle with a weird grin.
Eh yeah I really like the look of the Beyblade as a whole, but the cartoony face designs really do nothing for me..no exception here.

though the stone face looks a bit odd
(Jul. 15, 2012  4:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: If you have any idea what gargoyles are, the Face mark is obviously just a gargoyle with a weird grin.

Yes I do. I was just saying. Uncertain
the chrome wheel reminds me of the 4 piece sagatario with the shape and checkers