[Product]  BBG-13 Beyblade Synchrom Battle Set

(Jun. 21, 2012  11:08 AM)zionson Wrote: Could it be possible that the set includes TWO Killerken chrome wheels?

That could explain the double images, as well as the synchromed Killerken official image on the TT blog. It could also explain why the set is expensive for its apparent contents.

No, there is only one. The full content is shown at the bottom of the frontal side of the box.
Wow, I would've much preferred that second design of Killerken. Looks actually decent for attack. Kind of a misleading image on the front of the box... No me gusta. I wonder how large the ACTUAL box will be, considering it only comes with 2 beys, a launcher, and a regular tool.
Seriously? We couldn't have even got 2 MSF's? Or MSF2's? Come on TAKARA-TOMY, stop being so cheap..
A230 looks..
Well I can't describe that. I'm just hoping it will find use, along with JSB. I wonder if it will be good for stamina like AD145 is, but from that image, I can't tell very much, and I'm also hoping they fixed the extreme wearing problem of JB on JSB.
(Jun. 21, 2012  5:29 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Wow, I would've much preferred that second design of Killerken. Looks actually decent for attack. Kind of a misleading image on the front of the box... No me gusta. I wonder how large the ACTUAL box will be, considering it only comes with 2 beys, a launcher, and a regular tool.
Seriously? We couldn't have even got 2 MSF's? Or MSF2's? Come on TAKARA-TOMY, stop being so cheap..
A230 looks..
Well I can't describe that. I'm just hoping it will find use, along with JSB. I wonder if it will be good for stamina like AD145 is, but from that image, I can't tell very much, and I'm also hoping they fixed the extreme wearing problem of JB on JSB.

Might even be smaller than the Strongest Blader set. Probably little more than three boosters put together.
I dont think Ill be testing this.Its kinda obvious by the shape that its not as good as Revizer.I instead will probably keep it shiny by spraying top coat.Though still will buy 2 of them nonetheless
(Jun. 21, 2012  12:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2012  12:32 AM)Apply Without Wrote: Uglier than M145? How is that possible?

It looks like a rotten fruit, a peach core, or something even more vulgar.
Unfortunately, Yes. I Would Have Liked It If It Looked Like An AD145 A Bit More. But This Track Will Probably Be Useful Somehow. :)
(Jun. 21, 2012  12:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, A230 is the ugliest Track ever.

I dunno, I really really like the actual design... but, the color they picked for it is nauseating.

Killerken is probably my favorite Chrome Wheel by an extreme gap, though - I actually like this one more than the original, aesthetically. Performance-wise, I do not care if it's bad, because I do not want to scuff it...
cool
BBG Unboxing:

Idk why. I really like killerken. Just the design looks cool to me.
Woh, that Ifraid recolor I think is ugly, I just want to point out....

Killerken... looks.... pretty cool, IMO. It looks not as "Poison metal-wheelish" as I thought it looked in the corocoro render.
Killerken is scary thick man, I have high hopes.

EDIT:

*shudders at the random usage of the word "Gangster"*
I actually think that,with stickers on,the Samurai Ifraid recolour isnt that bad. As for Pirates Killerken, Ithink the whole bey looks like it will peform well EXCEPT for A230.
Killerken weighs 30.45 grams, which, just like Gryph and Ifraid, is average for a Chrome Wheel.
A230 weighs 5.5 grams.
JSB weighs 0.61 gram.
Well... Haha, thank god for Synchrome right? Right?

Eeeugh.....
Here is a comparison picture of A230 against 230 and TH170 :
http://ameblo.jp/remi-mayu-papa/image-11...65967.html
A230 looks terrible. The increased size/area coverage and weight may add defense or something, but not only does the design look recoil-laden, E230 exists and does the whole "230 with weight and defense" better. Unless somehow it's weight distribution outweighs the weakness it's shape will likely add, I really don't see it having any use.

I guess it might work for Force Smash once we get a Synchrom setup that can do that, but even there I'm thinking 230 would be better.

230 was already like an "armour" track, being rounded and so on. This is like... putting two suits of armour on. Eurgh.

Killerken looks very nice, but I doubt I'll ever be happy with it not being based on the first render, and something about buying two over-priced sets to synchrom it strikes me as ludicrous.
(Jun. 23, 2012  12:48 AM)th!nk Wrote: Killerken looks very nice, but I doubt I'll ever be happy with it not being based on the first render, and something about buying two over-priced sets to synchrom it strikes me as ludicrous.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...#pid976299
You know TAKARA-TOMY just wants you to make more friends with as much money to spend on Beyblades.
(Jun. 23, 2012  12:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...#pid976299
You know TAKARA-TOMY just wants you to make more friends with as much money to spend on Beyblades.

Beyblade unites the world, right...?

XD
Haha, I saw that, but something about buying a beyblade I can only use when playing beyblades with the few friends I have who live within any reasonable difference who likes beyblades also doesn't work for me. Unhappy

And while it works for this release, what if two people can each only get one Zero G beyblade? That doesn't work out well :C
I dont even know If i should record my unboxing.The only difference from BBG's is that I bought two so you can see a synchrome.
Well, Killerken looks..

Dammit I still want it.

It makes sense though. 2v2 battle with 2 beys. You get this set and give one bey to a friend, and keep one. Then you can meet up against whoever and do a Synchrome battle, and you both can win technically.
Still needs 2 launchers though imo.
I think the beauty of the back of the package deserves a slight revival of this topic :
http://ameblo.jp/takuya161117/image-1128...62386.html
Even though the front of the box is dumb, the awesome part at the top left with the shadowed Samurai Ifraid is definitely enough to compensate.
If only we could get that total render... That'd make one bad carp avatar, no joke. If Ifraid were painted, kinda like how the shadowed photo gives the image off, I'd get it just for that.
Still kinda surprised at the price, I think it could've at least came with another launcher, or even better, a grip.
Oh, this can be interesting : apparently the following could be part of the original content of this set.

A Clear Wheel with a Metal Wheel.
A 4D Clear Wheel with a 4D Metal Wheel.
UW145.
RSF.
EWD.
RS.

It would have indeed been way too much for the price, which remained the same, but that was somehow the tentative contents.
Hah that'd work for anyone who is just now getting into Beyblade. Eee
I have to say, I'm really very happy with the Synchrom Battle Set. I love Killerken, and the greedy part of me hopes it never shows up anywhere else (just like Blitz or Duo). A230 is very sweet, and the Ifraid recolor has grown on me. Overall a slightly pricey set, but man ... lightyears better than the First Zero-G Battle Set.

(Aug. 18, 2012  3:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, this can be interesting : apparently the following could be part of the original content of this set.

A Clear Wheel with a Metal Wheel.
A 4D Clear Wheel with a 4D Metal Wheel.
UW145.
RSF.
EWD.
RS.

It would have indeed been way too much for the price, which remained the same, but that was somehow the tentative contents.