[Product]  BBG-13 Beyblade Synchrom Battle Set

grrr i want it but only if killerken isnt in random boosta numba 2
(Jun. 20, 2012  12:42 AM)facade Wrote: grrr i want it but only if killerken isnt in random boosta numba 2

I hope you're prepared to wait, then. The next booster probably isn't remotely close to being detailed.

Hold up, why are we talking about random boosters here?
(Jun. 20, 2012  12:42 AM)facade Wrote: grrr i want it but only if killerken isnt in random boosta numba 2
its not its in the Synchrom Battle Set

https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c.../beyblade/

Some new pictures of the box, A230 and JSB.
I don't believe these have been posted yet.
Hm, by the looks of it, best to worst might be E230>A230>230. A230's probably gonna be the 230 Height of AD145....
Yikes that box art is some psychedelic craziness. Also love that Ifraid recolor lol.
here are some awesome prototype pictures of pirates killerken
[/u]
I can tell even from a rejected design standpoint that would have been an unaccounted for evil.

EDIT: Looks like a rejected Stone Face design in design #1, haha how early is that first drawing? XD
So that render really was for Killerken ... Damn. I never thought they could change a render so much. We have seen drawings posted on the WBBA Circle before where they were obviously very "raw", but usually these three-dimensional renders like the one in the first post are mostly final ...

Also, that box art is just stupid. Why would Pirates Killerken be there in big twice ? It makes it seem like there are three Beyblades in this set.
(Jun. 21, 2012  12:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, that box art is just stupid. Why would Pirates Killerken be there in big twice ? It makes it seem like there are three Beyblades in this set.

Takara-Tomy is just trying to advertise Synchrome with Ifraid Killerken A230JSB in the middle. But still, I almost thought it was another Bey. xD
(Jun. 21, 2012  12:12 AM)Carly R. Jepsen Wrote: Takara-Tomy is just trying to advertise Synchrome with Ifraid Killerken A230JSB in the middle. But still, I almost thought it was another Bey. xD

Hm, you are correct. However, I did notice another mistake instead : it is written "Pirate".

Also, A230 is the ugliest Track ever.
It is pretty ugly, but It might have quite a bit of use when It is available...
(Jun. 21, 2012  12:32 AM)Apply Without Wrote: Uglier than M145? How is that possible?

It looks like a rotten fruit, a peach core, or something even more vulgar.
(Jun. 21, 2012  12:32 AM)Apply Without Wrote: Uglier than M145? How is that possible?

I personally didn't think M145 was ugly, just useless. I liked the Storm Capricorn-Rock Gasher Double Pack's M145...
(Jun. 21, 2012  12:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It looks like a rotten fruit, a peach core, or something even more vulgar.
0ver exaggeration much?

c'mon, it looks like a lego Wink
(Jun. 21, 2012  12:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2012  12:12 AM)Carly R. Jepsen Wrote: Takara-Tomy is just trying to advertise Synchrome with Ifraid Killerken A230JSB in the middle. But still, I almost thought it was another Bey. xD

Hm, you are correct. However, I did notice another mistake instead : it is written "Pirate".

Although Pirate might actually be more proper, as all the other 'warrior' crystal wheels are singular. It should've been Pirate to begin with.
So, the set came out with more than we expected! It also came with a black tool!

All jokes aside, again, A230 looks like something you would pull out of a Lego set.

Aha, that was the last time. What's with the box, why is there two Killerken's? Maybe there would be more to put in the box design, if they hadn't removed some things from the set. Tired
Wow, that concept sketch of it posted on page 8 looked beautiful... If they'd released that I'd have bought this without any doubt. Damn Shame.

Quote: A230 is the ugliest Track ever.

I'm definitely getting this bey now. Reasons in another Zero G. But, for reason the the chrome reminds me of Poison. Pinching_eyes
(Jun. 20, 2012  11:42 PM)username786 Wrote: here are some awesome prototype pictures of pirates killerken

It's interesting how much these two concept sketches differ in design. The first one seems highly defensive, while the second is much more aggressive. I guess they realized "Hey, Kraken has never been known for being a passive creature. This design makes no sense" haha.
That is true, but I recall the theme being water element beys being defensive or passive or something.

Really I'm just upset because that first sketch looks incredible and I want to own it.
Could it be possible that the set includes TWO Killerken chrome wheels?

That could explain the double images, as well as the synchromed Killerken official image on the TT blog. It could also explain why the set is expensive for its apparent contents.
hey a145 doesn't look to rectangular anymore