[Product]  BBG-13 Beyblade Synchrom Battle Set

Argh, that's terrible. ¥2,100 for just two beys and a stupid launcher. We're best off waiting for the Random Booster Vol. 2 and hoping it has the 'Killerken' wheel.
A230 looks like something you'd pull out of a Lego box ...

And the Ifraid, looks like from ZG - RB1, for some reason.
Unless I'm very much mistaken, this set is being sold at an over the odds price on the premise that it contains a earlier version of Keito's bey, now known as "Killerken". As such, TT would be shooting themselves in the foot quite severely if they released this bey elsewhere at a normal price.
As far as Ifraid goes, it's truly cool looking. But yes the price is more ridiculous than all get out.
(Jun. 15, 2012  3:41 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Unless I'm very much mistaken, this set is being sold at an over the odds price on the premise that it contains a earlier version of Keito's bey, now known as "Killerken". As such, TT would be shooting themselves in the foot quite severely if they released this bey elsewhere at a normal price.

Kite's Beyblade is Guardian Revizer. I posted the list of supposed content already, and the content changed, but the price has not been modified.
But it is still listed as a "pre-remodelling" bey right? And that certainly looked like his picture next to it in the scan. Plus, Krakens and Leviathans are both giant sea creatures, the tips are similar, the tracks have the same sort of idea behind them, etc.

That is what I took from all this.

EDIT: It's shown alongside Reviser. Depending on what the article says, that should either confirm or disprove my theory.
this wheel better be really good if their selling it this high ...i wish they would throw in a stadium or somthing like start dash set with defence stadium a killerken looking launcher and new bey that would be worth it i guess this bey wont be rereleased for a while
(Jun. 15, 2012  4:39 PM)facade Wrote: this wheel better be really good if their selling it this high ...i wish they would throw in a stadium or somthing like start dash set with defence stadium a killerken looking launcher and new bey that would be worth it i guess this bey wont be rereleased for a while

To be honest, I would not like a stadium with it. Shipping will be a bomb, if you are across borders, and cannot purchase it in stores etc.
I gotten kinda tired of seeing Red and Blue in a main-protagonist Beyblade.... So this Ifraid color is something I wish'd appear in the anime.... As, you know, a shift in Zero's power....
Killer Ken, Killer Ken, had a kid who got no bran! Wink

Zero-G I am disappoint. Good thing I was only planning on getting BBG-03, -09 and -10. I considered getting this if it had the 4D bey, but damn TT you disappointed me.
(Jun. 15, 2012  3:53 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: But it is still listed as a "pre-remodelling" bey right? And that certainly looked like his picture next to it in the scan. Plus, Krakens and Leviathans are both giant sea creatures, the tips are similar, the tracks have the same sort of idea behind them, etc.

That is what I took from all this.

EDIT: It's shown alongside Reviser. Depending on what the article says, that should either confirm or disprove my theory.

Yo, that page in CoroCoro showed all the Zero-G Beyblades out yet and divided them by "element". Of course Guardian Revizer would be in water with Pirates Killerken. It does not mean at all that they are part of BBG-13.
Is it just me, or does Killerken look quite symmetrical? (save for the portion where there the Crystal Wheel's poking up) Synchrome with itself might be great, but at too high of a cost... Chief 2002 - Sigh ...
I introduce you all to the KluelessKen emoticon :

???
OHMAHGAWD YES

Now we just need one for exclamation points. Smug
Best squid emoticon ever!

EDIT: quick test with 5: ?????
Yeah, that was asking too much from auto replacement...
???

I have no idea what you're talking about...

Haha, this looks great. Thanks Kai-V!
You need to make a "Forever Ifraid" face....

Huh....

Forever "Apollon" icon?
(Jun. 15, 2012  8:05 PM)Apply Without Wrote: You need to make a "Forever Ifraid" face....

I am making one called "BeIfraid".
I really hope we end up seeing Killerken's parts again (other than Pirates, haha).

Hoping for Takara-Tomy to change the price...

One other thing: ???
(Jun. 15, 2012  6:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I introduce you all to the KluelessKen emoticon :

???

Varigood.

At first,I thought it looked like Medusa,haha.

I've already seen a post where the question marks have been autocorrected.
That Ifraid recolor is delicious Gasp

I wonder how the conversation went when someone pitched the name Killerken
(Jun. 15, 2012  11:03 PM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: I wonder how the conversation went when someone pitched the name Killerken

You totally just missed the ninth page.

The Killerken Chrome Wheel reminds me of pre-HWS Escolpio. Pretty sick looking, though.
Yay I'm glad to see that they have made a launcher like Shinobu's. been waiting for it