[Product]  BBG-11 Zero G BeyStadium Defense Type

I am certain I could still bet that Hasbro would release different stadiums nonetheless.
Same here. Hasbro's stadium legal issues probobly go alot deeper than we realize. Which scares me a bit for Zero G. We dont know if Hasbro will release Zero G yet, and if they do, the high likelyhood that crappy stadiums will be made in place of the TT ones is a bit unpleasant to think about. Even if these stadiums are safe, which they are, Hasbro is required to anticipate any potential problem that may arise from their products. The moment an idiot kid takes a perfectly safe product and hurts him/herself and their overprotective soccor mom is out for blood, Hasbro has to brace themselves. Thats how it works for us...sadly...I fell bad for hasbro, with all the carp they have to deal with
Based on their actions with Metal Fury, I wouldn't be surprised if they altered Zero G to the point of being unrecognisable, even though these stadiums are significantly safer than even their own current stadiums.

That said, if they did release them, well, it would be most excellent.
Keep in mind that businesses balance legal costs/risk against manufacturing costs needed to eliminate the legal risk/costs. I don't think it's a foregone conclusion that Hasbro will screw it up just because that's what they do - rather I think that the decisions they have made thus far have all been based on legal risk/cost (stadiums) and manufacturing cost (4D).

In this particular case (Stadiums), both of these factors are currently stacked to our advantage.

Legal risk/cost: Unlike BB-10 (where beys regularly shoot out of the stadium and can hit someone in the eye) the new Zero-G stadiums are covered and beys exit down toward the ground. This design is arguably more "safe" than the existing Hasbro stadiums, therefore there is no impetus to create a "safer" stadium for the US.

Manufacturing cost: Creating a new stadium incurs significant costs in both design and manufacturing. It is much cheaper for Hasbro to use the existing stadium designs.

Based on this, I think there's a better than even chance that the Zero-G stadiums will be sold by Hasbro "as is".
^What I have been saying all along about Hasbro stadiums. The only difference is, Arupaeo said it, which makes it 100x more awesome Smile

To offer an alternative view point, we may not end up with the exact same product, but maybe a moded version that is still basicly the same but "safer". We could end up with something similar to the Beywheelz Destroyer Dome, which if it was fitted good enough for Zero-G, then that is fine by me.

I will still hold a strong hope that what Arupaeo said is true. It would be fantastic if that ends up being what happens
Yep. I still don't get why they are called Beywheelz, though.... I hope somebody slaps Hasbro and makes Zero-G right, since they've already screwed up 4D.
Okay can the "DURRHURRBUTTHURT HASBRO" comments. It's really off topic for this.

My high horse kicks and neighs because it's been going everywhere and gotten old. Not because of the opinion.

I still wonder if this would make a good fish bowl....
Better than the attack stadium because less holes for water to leave.
Two days. BUMP! The Defense type stadium will be an interesting one to test. Hopefully we will see a TV-Spot or video by TT that explains how this benefits Defense more than just one hole.
...that is not how bumping works at all. If you do not have anything to contribute, do not post

Furthermore, bumping is not allowed in any forum outside of the WBO Marketplace.
Don't worry guys, Hasbro will release this stadium ... but they'll cover the stadium floor with a 'cool' design that will rub off on your awesome Zero G Beyblades.

I've never understood why Hasbro has always felt the need to be so explicit. TAKARA-TOMY Stadiums are always "plain", which allows for the Blader to impose his own imagination on each battle ... but with Hasbro stadiums, they've almost always (aside from the original Plastics stadiums like Spin Blaster) had a design plastered all over them to give it some sort of "theme".
Nah, they'll add ridges and bumps for "epic battle action".
(Mar. 25, 2012  9:21 PM)kbuno50 Wrote: Nah, they'll add ridges and bumps for "epic battle action".

That too hahaha.
(Mar. 25, 2012  9:10 PM)Kei Wrote: I've never understood why Hasbro has always felt the need to be so explicit. TAKARA-TOMY Stadiums are always "plain", which allows for the Blader to impose his own imagination on each battle ... but with Hasbro stadiums, they've almost always (aside from the original Plastics stadiums like Spin Blaster) had a design plastered all over them to give it some sort of "theme".

Simplicity, restraint, etc has not ever really been the primary marketing tool of the West. In some cases, like Beyblade, it is unfortunate, but there are ones where it is endearing.

I kind of imagine one of these Stadia full of bumps being not unlike watching popcorn being made.
Bro it's graffitti it's taggin it's...

Really, really dumb.

And unlike takara-tomy who have clear stadia so you can tag your own stadiums, hasbro do it for you because they know you're too busy skatin' or bmx'in or whatever the kids do these days.

I would actually love one of the stadia full of bumps. M145Q FOR EVERYBEYBLADE!

Seriously though, let's drop the hasbro stuff. I'm also noticing this is released shortly before BBG-13 with that really round, even looking wheel. Like they designed the first releases, tried them, realised attack killed everything and had to release something to weaken it. At least, I reaaalllly hope that's the case Grin
BBG-, by the way. All BB- products will be abandoned (by TAKARA-TOMY) after this month ...
Sorry, habit. Will edit.
Apparently this stadium has a wider surface, by the way.
That would make a lot of sense, honestly - more space for Attackers to stall harmlessly.

Honestly, I don't think this will be a worthwhile consideration for any manner of legality - even only having one pocket is a siren song for game balance given the nature of Zero-G. If it has a wider, flat surface in the middle, it's just unquestionably objectionable.
Nothing special at all, but this stadium is green :
http://ameblo.jp/queen-of-snow/image-112...68561.html
Oooooh a neon green. Awesome!
(May. 13, 2012  10:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Nothing special at all, but this stadium is green :

TakaraTomy is thinking of the enviroment. TT is going green!

(May. 13, 2012  11:33 PM)TriSix Wrote:
(May. 13, 2012  10:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Nothing special at all, but this stadium is green :

TakaraTomy is thinking of the enviroment. TT is going green!
Aww, how thoughtful Grin Lol.

Btw, it will be almost imposible for attack beys to win in this stadium Tongue_out
IDK why, but the links here and in the Guardian Reviser thread aren't working for me right now. :\