[Product]  BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF

If you can take the disk from E230 off, then you could also stack multiple disks upon one another, making it at least 14 grams heavier. xD

Though, it probably shouldn't be any more legal than swapping BD145's disk with E230's.
Yeah, even I thought of that, haha!
It would certainly be a LOT of fun to put up E230 + BD145's disk for street battles. XD
But well, as it has to be, it is illegal, haha!

Its actually a bit confusing here, as to why would TT not care about its compatibility with BD145, as Brad said.
Still, its nice to see that we reached to a conclusion, and it has been declared illegal(?) Smile
MF-H Variares BD230 with as many disks as possible + GCF = wall of nonsense that would probably break any launcher you put it on.

Not going to lie, I may buy several BD145 just to do this.
That would be quite fun Hazel! Haha!

That actually reminds me of good ol' Tryhorn(I still can't figure out whether it had multiple ARs or WDs) from the plastics, which looked awesomely bulky! It wasn't released for this very reason, I guess.
But well, here we can very well have an illegal MFB version of it, haha!
And those people who cut out the inside of their Flame Wheel(s) could now stack them on top of one another... E230 looks like it could hold about three disks, so three Flames and a Synchromed pair of Chrome Wheels... At least 150 grams. xD

If only E230 had been free spinning (not necessarily free spinning like BGrin, but rather ED145), it probably would've made it even more crazy of a Defense track.
(Apr. 22, 2012  2:31 PM)Brood Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2012  2:25 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2012  5:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote: In my opinion, you always need to imagine yourself in the Beyblade world championship, with the TAKARA-TOMY employees checking all your parts. Would they have agreed to "WA145" ? I really do not think so.

Maybe. Maybe not. I think that either way, TT will issue a ruling about this soon. Maybe ask one of the Japanese parents?

Ask parents for what?If its asking on the phone... I can handle it....I think.

Most of the Japanese Beybladers on the web are parents, you could ask AkirasDaddy or something if there is a ruling about this track combo.
That E230 a.k.a. Elevator 230 is like BD145 and is a nice clear crystal-like part.Gear Circle Fat is going to be a good part as well.

Oh something I forgot to mention about GCF. The diameter for the flat tip on GCF is as wide as XF.The tip on CF is WF.
Ahh, I thought it looked more XF-ey in the picture. How is the controllability then?
(Apr. 23, 2012  6:03 AM)th!nk Wrote: Ahh, I thought it looked more XF-ey in the picture. How is the controllability then?

Well CF is still better at making the stadium sway and GCF kinda "prevents" it from going way too crazy.However It makes the MOST annoying sound in beyblade history.Well in my opinion it is.
Is the noise similar to LF? and hows stamina and self KO rates compared to CF
Worse than LF? That's hard to imagine...
You know the sound when you scratch a chalkboard with your nails? Its really really similar to that.

bio havent tested that much but it appears to be the same for now..
(Apr. 23, 2012  6:13 AM)Brood Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2012  6:03 AM)th!nk Wrote: Ahh, I thought it looked more XF-ey in the picture. How is the controllability then?

Well CF is still better at making the stadium sway and GCF kinda "prevents" it from going way too crazy.However It makes the MOST annoying sound in beyblade history.Well in my opinion it is.

On what did you use GCF?
If you used it on E230, then probably it wouldn't sway the stadium "too" much. That is supposed to be E230's gimmick, no?
Actually, its gimmick is to provide stability while the stadium sways; but of course, in the process of trying to get stable, it does reduce the swaying of the stadium...

As for the sound, wow! I like it! Eee
I am actually an admirer of "noisy" beyblades. That is just why I really want to get the Eternal series tips. Moreover, the sound of LF gives me a superb feeling of speed, haha! The SCHWOOOOOOOOON!!!! sound it makes while moving around does sound like an F1 race car to me. Tongue_out
Sooo, I might really like GCF then! Wink
(Apr. 23, 2012  7:32 AM)Brood Wrote: You know the sound when you scratch a chalkboard with your nails? Its really really similar to that.

I seriously don't want a GCF now, that sound sends trembles down my spine! o.o
(Apr. 23, 2012  3:07 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2012  6:13 AM)Brood Wrote:

On what did you use GCF?
If you used it on E230, then probably it wouldn't sway the stadium "too" much. That is supposed to be E230's gimmick, no?
Actually, its gimmick is to provide stability while the stadium sways; but of course, in the process of trying to get stable, it does reduce the swaying of the stadium...

As for the sound, wow! I like it! Eee
I am actually an admirer of "noisy" beyblades. That is just why I really want to get the Eternal series tips. Moreover, the sound of LF gives me a superb feeling of speed, haha! The SCHWOOOOOOOOON!!!! sound it makes while moving around does sound like an F1 race car to me. Tongue_out
Sooo, I might really like GCF then! Wink

I used on W145 for comparison matters.CF is definalty faster and more smooth however GCF is slower and more stable in the stadium (not for my ears though)

Not recomended if you hate uber high pitched sounds.
Oh, thanks a lot for the answer. Smile

Hm... So GCF is actually more stable, eh? Nice! Didn't expect it to be slower(considering that the Flat tip is wider), but well, its seems to be quite nice for hybrids/balance types in that case, haha!
GCF is designed so that the edge of the cog shaped cyclone ring provides grip and stability. This was bound to prevent it from attaining the same level of extreme motion that Samurai Iffraid's CF gets when the ring is in contact with the stadium. I would expect the stable speed to be greater though...
Man,when im trying to annoy people with noisy beys I use LF.Cant wait till I get GCF...
Well, broke down and got 3 of these. I hope I get some good picks from hem. I'm hoping for a Pheonic since I REALLY want to play around with E230.
(Apr. 25, 2012  12:46 AM)Omega12 Wrote: Well, broke down and got 3 of these. I hope I get some good picks from hem. I'm hoping for a Pheonic since I REALLY want to play around with E230.

You know Phoenic isn't the only beyblade in the booster that has e230?
I am aware of that. Doesn't change the fact that I want Peonic.