[Product]  BBG-09 Random Booster Vol. 1 Thief Phoenic E230GCF

(Apr. 13, 2012  9:10 AM)th!nk Wrote: I'm 99.9% certain it was confirmed that they're compatible, yes.

I can fill in the other 0.1% for you. I've been launching Zero-G beys with the Beylauncher L/R for a week now.
I hope E230 will be a big improvement over the original 230 Spin Track, 'cause that thing looks as if it's going to be heavier than BD145.
I think that there will be some rubber on the circle because often he increase the speed by going on the stadium.
i wonder what bottoms and tracks will be included with the other blades in the random booster.
Arupaeo: Ah, thanks :3

(Apr. 13, 2012  4:44 PM)theowiwak Wrote: I think that there will be some rubber on the circle because often he increase the speed by going on the stadium.

We already have a picture of it, and there definitely isn't rubber on the circle...
A gimmicked 230? An elevator-gimmicked 230? Now I'm really considering ordering Beys off the internet. THANK YOU TTXD. HASBRO DON'T MESS THIS UPArgh!.
(Apr. 13, 2012  7:39 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: A gimmicked 230? An elevator-gimmicked 230? Now I'm really considering ordering Beys off the internet. THANK YOU TTXD. HASBRO DON'T MESS THIS UPArgh!.

Hah, if Hasbro even releases them. I mean, have you seen their stadiums..? We would be lucky to get Zero-G from Hasbro haha. But we'll never know until they announce them XP
This is not about Hasbro nor their shortcomings, you need to take that to the Hasbro thread, though it may not even belong there.

Hopefully, new parts are with that Ifraid and two Saramanda.
I could see the parts to the other Beys in the Booster just being their regular parts, but jumbled up (like most Random Boosters) in combos like _(Whatever the CW is)_ Ifraid 145SD, _____ Saramanda W145D, _____ Oroja SW145CF, etc.
ahhhh i wanna know wha the bottom looks like.
Dude, the bottom has been shown since like page 3. Look at all the links.
I really like Thief Phoenec's design. The yellow Crystal Wheel goes well with the Chrome.

The track and bottom are really interesting, too. I wonder what innovations the new parts will have to cope with the Zero-G environment. Hopefully, these new parts will make battles last longer for attack types.
......you guys do know e230 will move up and down during battle right?
(Apr. 14, 2012  1:32 AM)Brood Wrote: ......you guys do know e230 will move up and down during battle right?

That hasnt been confirmed, thats just my prediction. Makes sense though. I was surprised nobody made that prediction for me.
(Apr. 14, 2012  1:37 AM)Fury Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2012  1:32 AM)Brood Wrote: ......you guys do know e230 will move up and down during battle right?

That hasnt been confirmed, thats just my prediction. Makes sense though. I was surprised nobody made that prediction for me.

On the 90th page of mays corocoro it said: 円盤が上下しバランスをとり、スタジアムアウトしにくい。
Meaning the disk will move up and down keeping balance, preventing stadium out.
It also shows a picture of the bey with up and down arrows in the stadium
So ya I'm pretty sure
There is no way that could work well though ... Just because the stadium is a big bowl, the disk would move upward when the Beyblade falls, and then down every other time ?

That also seems like it would really not help, especially with such a height ... Had it been fixed, I think it would have been a lot better. That might be TAKARA-TOMY's way to ensure that it is not too good.
I love this Random Booster. Whichever one you get, it is still a Zero-G bey. I especially like that Black/Green Samurai Ifraid recolor with the light blue Crystal Wheel.
I'm going to order 16 of these babies, the re-colors just look so sexy:3
(Apr. 14, 2012  3:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There is no way that could work well though ... Just because the stadium is a big bowl, the disk would move upward when the Beyblade falls, and then down every other time ?

That also seems like it would really not help, especially with such a height ... Had it been fixed, I think it would have been a lot better. That might be TAKARA-TOMY's way to ensure that it is not too good.

It is not like that, IMO what will happen is everytime the bey is hit it will lower/raise the track a little bit, have you ever seen like bobber things that only need to spin one way, but they go up and down and are very easy to spin? Thats what i think it is like, with the little gear things helping it hook to the other bey. Of course if it was fixed it be a lot better, but probably overpowered.
I have no idea what those "bobber things" are, but I am quite certain that it will work as I described.
(Apr. 14, 2012  3:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I have no idea what those "bobber things" are, but I am quite certain that it will work as I described.
Lol, im just talking about anything that "bobs" like that in general Tongue_out

Gears........elevators.....phoenics.........wait a minute o_e

WE MIGHT HAVE OURSELVES A MECHANICAL PHOENIX =O

Has anyone else noticed that on the CoroCoro page showing the contents of the Random Booster, the first Shinobi Saramanda, Samurai Ifraid, and Pirates Oroja recolors are marked "Rare" whereas the others aren't marked. Would it be possible that they have new/really rare parts?
Ooooh I can't wait for Thief Phoenec to come out, but it doesn't look like one of those RB beyblades. The other beys that are possible to come with it must be part of the MFB series. Plus I bet the kid with the glasses (not Yuki) in the ZeroG series will have this bey. Its pretty likely.
(Apr. 14, 2012  10:55 AM)TheDivineBladeR Wrote: Ooooh I can't wait for Thief Phoenec to come out, but it doesn't look like one of those RB beyblades. The other beys that are possible to come with it must be part of the MFB series. Plus I bet the kid with the glasses (not Yuki) in the ZeroG series will have this bey. Its pretty likely.
We already know the other beys that come with it, and they're all Zero-G beys.
E230 looks cool. I'm looking forward to it, because it just looks interesting. Oh, and the OP is one Yen off. Its actually 682 yen.