[Product]  BB-96 Beyblade Super Deck Set

Yet another way to get 90, sweet.
(Sep. 29, 2010  1:46 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: LMAO. " Screw Capricorn"... hasbro will probably rename this Screwdriver Capricorne... If they even make it

Screw sounds like Genocide.
We have not really seen Genocide from the side, but they do not seem similar, except the fact that they have three 'wings'.
Darn, why did this have to have 90...

I actually might pass on this, as my budget is getting really low.
Seriously there is perhaps only one good part with each of the two other Beyblades in this set, so I would not consider it such an important purchase, besides testing Screw and MF.
Alright, thanks.
But I hope this isn't as useless as BB-86 :\
(Sep. 29, 2010  2:35 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Alright, thanks.
But I hope this isn't as useless as BB-86 :\
if it is i am going to be angry
Well, I hope it is OK to reveal, but there is one top-tier Metal Wheel, one top-tier Clear Wheel, a good Track, and Screw 90MF. Nothing else ...
Well then it is obviously bull :V

EDIT: Unless you seriously count L Drago, although that won't happen due to the L Drago reshuffle set and all.
(Sep. 29, 2010  2:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Seriously there is perhaps only one good part with each of the two other Beyblades in this set, so I would not consider it such an important purchase, besides testing Screw and MF.

It's important if you don't have a 90 Track. Grin
(Sep. 30, 2010  12:22 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Well then it is obviously bull :V
Ahah, I was trying to be secretive while still mentioning a Clear Wheel ...
May I say this? All I can say about the new Fusion/Metal Wheel:
If it turns out to be a high-tier part in customization (or, for the lulz in my case) if I get it I'll say to my opponents if I win - Screwed in! /shot
But seriously, the three winged setup again? Hmm...
(Sep. 29, 2010  1:46 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: LMAO. " Screw Capricorn"... hasbro will probably rename this Screwdriver Capricorne... If they even make it

That's actually Lightning Screwdriver rival pack LOL. It includes capricorne.
http://www.thetoyshop.com/toyshop/browse...cale=en_GB
(Jul. 17, 2010  7:31 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: Metal Flat will attack a lot! If you know X-karabiner from Bandai (A Spinning top that was released a little bit before MFB) I had one, MB and MF were the Bottoms, MF attacks a lot.

Actually i think it's MHF(Metal Hole Flat)i had one X-Karabiner too but the launcher is
broken
... I got information, which should be official enough, that the content of this set completely changed. I had initially made a post with the original content but deleted that post because it was supposed to be secret, but you can believe me when I say that more than ninety-percent of the content got changed :

MF Pegasis 85RF
Libra 100D
Burn Cancer 90WD

And now BB-96 is apparently called "Super Deck Set", made with combinations that seem to be used a lot to win tournaments in Japan. I know for sure Libra 100D is extremely popular.

If this is true, this set really has to be purchased. Also, Screw Capricorne might not be forgotten anyway ...
Sounds awesome imo.
I'll buy it if Burn is mold 1.
Sort of dissapointed at lack of MF though.
(Oct. 14, 2010  12:55 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Sort of dissapointed at lack of MF though.
Hm, "MF" is becoming 'awkward', hah.

As I wrote though, Screw Capricorne might not be totally forgotten in the future.

I am quite surprised that TAKARA-TOMY apparently decided to change everything so late though, BB-96 will be released next month.
MF, Pegasis, Libra, 85, 100, RF and WD?

Best set ever.

EDIT: Wait, are you sure a metal face comes in the set? That seems odd.
(Oct. 14, 2010  1:00 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: MF, Pegasis, Libra, 85, 100, RF and WD?

Best set ever.
Burn ? 90 ?

Daegor42 Wrote:EDIT: Wait, are you sure a metal face comes in the set? That seems odd.
That is the information I was given, and I was assured that it should be quite right.
libra pre hws right? i thought takara banned it though? why would they re release it if it was banned
(Oct. 14, 2010  1:06 AM)Stereoblade Wrote: libra pre hws right? i thought takara banned it though? why would they re release it if it was banned
Few tournaments banned it completely, but some of the big events ban the combination of Libra and a Metal Face, as I have mentioned many times. Libra 100D is a very popular customization that Japanese kids use in tournaments.

Also, in most cases TAKARA-TOMY just has the forty-seven weight limit, so Libra 100D is fine.
(Oct. 14, 2010  1:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Burn ? 90 ?

Those too. I can't believe I missed them. Although it will probably be second mold Burn...
Nice. Hope I can get this. Comes with all top tier parts (If Libra still, you know) besides 85 which hasn't been fully tested and Cancer. They can both find uses. BEST SET EVAH!
If anyone finds a pre-order of this, please inform me via PM.
Sorry wallet I seriously need to buy this.