[Product]  BB-96 Beyblade Super Deck Set

Really nice looking set IMO.
And it's also a nicer and easier way for new players to get Libra.
According to takunanabey, the Libra in this set is almost exactly the same and weighs 41.4 grams ...
http://ameblo.jp/takunanabey/entry-10701029580.html
This is a pretty stacked set, but is it worth as much if we can't use Libra legally?
Edit: Looked at parts, pretty decent... O: Legal weight Libra?!
(Nov. 09, 2010  2:49 AM)Dan Wrote: This is a pretty stacked set, but is it worth as much if we can't use Libra legally?
Edit: Looked at parts, pretty decent... O: Legal weight Libra?!
I do not know if you saw my recent post, but if it is the same weight as the previous Libra Wheel and that we keep it banned, then it will remain illegal.
Dang.
Isn't Gravity near that range too?
Libra is still a sweet looking bey(its mold 2 right?), i wouldn't mind having multiples of it in my collection.
I don't see the point in having Libra if it is banned.
Unless you test with it, but even then, they aren't legal tests.
Well, people are saying that it is nothing anymore and that it should be unbanned ... We do not know what will happen in the future.
Man, if AkirasDaddy gets this, it'll be sold out in a flash.

I should've bought this instead of Mercury Anubius. *Tries to find a way to make his parents get him this*
Man, I HATE that all this useful stuff is coming out.
I've already made arrangements for certain beys, doubt I could squeeze this in.
Edit: Have you put any thought into unbanning it?
(Nov. 09, 2010  3:10 AM)Dan Wrote: Man, I HATE that all this useful stuff is coming out.
I've already made arrangements for certain beys, doubt I could squeeze this in.
Edit: Have you put any thought into unbanning it?

I'm still going to get this before the other 2 sets. Unless Meteo becomes a top tier wheel. Also, you have plenty of time to get back money due to it being near Christmas so your packages will arrive pretty late..
(Nov. 09, 2010  3:10 AM)Dan Wrote: Edit: Have you put any thought into unbanning it?
Tests need and could be done, but really, tournament situation is different from tests executed alone at home, except in Italy ... Personally I will at least wait to see how momiji manju does in the next tournament with only an Attack type, hah.
If only I had enough money to be a collector...

But since MF Vulcan Horuseus 85RF completely destroys MF-2 Libra GB145RS, shouldn't we unban it to balance it out?

EDIT: Ahh, I see, didn't read Kai-V's post thoroughly.
Just as Kai-V said, results in tournaments are very different. But, this should be discussed in the Unban libra topic which is buried somewhere...
damn. I need this, but if the kids in my school, specifically the NOOBS get hold of a libra... im.... ruined.... then EVERY SINGLE ONE of my EXCLUSIVE TO ME ONLY school beys will not exist anymore.. Unhappy
EDIT: not so dissapointed about this anymore. ill be the only 1 with a FIRST MOLD libra at school! thanks Kai-V for posting images!
(Nov. 09, 2010  3:18 AM)RayJoker Wrote: If only I had enough money to be a collector...

But since MF Vulcan Horuseus 85RF completely destroys MF-2 Libra GB145RS, shouldn't we unban it to balance it out?

EDIT: Ahh, I see, didn't read Kai-V's post thoroughly.

We only have a video to prove that and not much testing. Alsp every other blade that went against it got crushed so your argument isn't really valid.
(Oct. 14, 2010  12:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote: MF Pegasis 85RF
Libra 100D
Burn Cancer 90WD
This information is totally confirmed if anybody was still doubting.
Sweet! Must.....Have.....SET!!! And a Libra...... Man, Libra 125RSF. AWESOME!
Funny they re-released Libra because it's banned both by the WBBA and the WBO...unless it's another mold....But still very good news since I don't have Libra.
Libra was very popular in Japan for tournaments and such.
This set is meant to release Beyblades which are used most in Japanese tournaments, whether they are banned for use or not.
And the WBBA only has a weight limit, Libra isn't banned. =P

By the way,
This Libra has a different mold.
(Nov. 12, 2010  10:36 AM)? Wrote: Funny they re-released Libra because it's banned both by the WBBA and the WBO...unless it's another mold....But still very good news since I don't have Libra.

It isn't banned by the WBBA, you can use Libra in their tournaments but you can't use MF.
(Nov. 12, 2010  10:38 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2010  10:36 AM)? Wrote: Funny they re-released Libra because it's banned both by the WBBA and the WBO...unless it's another mold....But still very good news since I don't have Libra.

It isn't banned by the WBBA, you can use Libra in their tournaments but you can't use MF.
oh i thought you could use libra with like anything even a MF-H.
but i still think this libra will be different.
(Nov. 12, 2010  10:38 AM)blah Wrote: Libra was very popular in Japan for tournaments and such.
This set is meant to release Beyblades which are used most in Japanese tournaments, whether they are banned for use or not.
And the WBBA only has a weight limit, Libra isn't banned. =P

By the way,
This Libra has a different mold.

It may be a different mold but it's been confirmed that it's still the same weight. Also the fact that people are surprised that it's being re released makes no sense because this is a set of good parts so why wouldn't the best ever defence wheel for MFB be in it. Sure there is a weight limit in Japan but it can still be used.
best set ever. comes with alot of usefull parts.......defenitly getting it