[Product]  BB-94 Tornado Beystadium

It is written like this : ヘラクレオ.

While Heracles directly translates as ヘラクレス ... Only a difference of one letter at the end.

Strangely, on Google Translator, if you write "Hercule" from French to Japanese, it writes Heracles in Katakana. Surely they could have easily made a Katakana equivalent of "Hercule" directly though, I have no idea why "Hercule" would necessarily always have to be translated as "Heracles". It is a matter of correct pronunciation ...
Metal Fight Beyblade BB-94 Tornado BeyStadium Video.

Herculeo is Engrish. Always Japanese English is funny. Like my English. Joyful_2
Maybe Herculeo is imaged from Hercules + Nemean lion(leo of the Horoscope).
Herculeo ヘラクレオ He-Ra-Ku-Re-O
Hercules ヘラクレス He-Ra-Ku-Re-Su
Leo レオ Re-O
Change "Su" to "O"
The Nemean lion was a monster in Greek mythology that lived at Nemea.
So Herculeo is pronounced like "heracleo" ?
Ahh, I see. This is what I was thinking before...

But usually in Katakana, ルcan be used as a single "R" sound, with no vowel after it. So this is my sense:

ヘラクレオ= Heracleo
ヘルクレオ= Herculeo
(Oct. 26, 2010  10:04 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Ahh, I see. This is what I was thinking before...

But usually in Katakana, ルcan be used as a single "R" sound, with no vowel after it. So this is my sense:

ヘラクレオ= Heracleo
ヘルクレオ= Herculeo
That is what I thought too.

Or is it Heraculeo at most, hah ?
(Oct. 26, 2010  10:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote: So Herculeo is pronounced like "heracleo" ?

Maybe Many Japanese people will choose "heracleo" .
(Oct. 26, 2010  10:06 PM)AkirasDaddy Wrote: Maybe Many Japanese people will choose "heracleo" .
This is so confusing, hah.
Does it not have a specified name on the box?
EDIT: In English, I mean.
(Oct. 26, 2010  10:13 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Does it not have a specified name on the box?
Yes, but that is the issue I posted : it is written "Herculeo" in clear English, but it is also written "herakureo" in clear Katakana right below it as well.
(Oct. 26, 2010  11:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2010  10:13 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Does it not have a specified name on the box?
Yes, but that is the issue I posted : it is written "Herculeo" in clear English, but it is also written "herakureo" in clear Katakana right below it as well.

Katakana English is very ambiguous. I think many Japanese do not care too much about it.
not as kool as i thought...the name is decieving
I seen a vid of it on youtube, it doesnt look like a big deal. i would get it just for the bey.
That's what everyone will be doing. If you read the whole thread you would know the stadium is pretty much useless for battle.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZs1ZP1tNDU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45imlFg0kPs&feature=sub

Galaxy Pegasis easily knocked it out ... It is not too bad against Sol Blaze.
(Nov. 03, 2010  4:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZs1ZP1tNDU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45imlFg0kPs&feature=sub

Galaxy Pegasis easily knocked it out ... It is not too bad against Sol Blaze.

unless tornado is good not even worth concideration
There are ways were you can buy the blade separatly you know...
even if you buy it seperate if tornado isn't any good then it would just be for colection
Those vids make me want to get it, just to see if I can do something to that Metal whell...

( possibly off topic: Does anyone have info on the blader who uses this in the anime?)
(Nov. 03, 2010  6:34 PM)Headenbr3 Wrote: ( possibly off topic: Does anyone have info on the blader who uses this in the anime?)
He is Brazilian ... That is all. It is indeed off-topic because this forum is for the hobby, not the anime.
I am so intrigued by the Tornado Wheel. I just wonder if it is an Attack Wheel; or a decent one at that.
(Nov. 16, 2010  11:03 PM)Cyan Blue Wrote: I am so intrigued by the Tornado Wheel. I just wonder if it is an Attack Wheel; or a decent one at that.
Of course it is an Attack Metal Wheel, or at least labelled as that.
there are 2 disadvantages with this stadium:
1. You can lose stamina when your stuck in the turntable...
2. When you go to the turntable and your bey hits your opponent's, it doesn't give move power like we saw in illustrations and imaginations...
the tornado stadium seemes 2 be overatted

it seem 2 be ithe extreme stadium .I 'd consider getting it because you get is it tornado hurcules.
(Nov. 29, 2010  7:31 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: the tornado stadium seemes 2 be overatted

it seem 2 be ithe extreme stadium .I 'd consider getting it because you get is it tornado hurcules.
Overrated ? Where do you come from ? Everybody here knows that it is bad and that it is extremely similar to the Extreme Beystadium ...