[Product]  BB-94 Tornado Beystadium

So now i see why they called it tornado beystadium...
unlike the extreme beystadium, when a bey goes to the middle of the yellow circle it spins inside the circle really fast!
A very nice stadium for tournaments, in my opinion...
that's pretty much a libra love stadium cause the libra wheel is so heavy
Uh no it isn't Libra will still get flung around.
it destroys everything but attack types.
(Oct. 10, 2010  4:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The official picture :
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...tadium.jpg

Thanks Kai-V for the pic!
Kinda looks like a Super Attack stadium fused with the Extreme beystadium...
The most EPIC stadium!...yet
Um no this is pretty much exactly like the extreme stadium although in different colours with a different bey and since the extreme stadium is terrible I don't think anyone has much hope for this stadium.
Please say that the word "Beyblade" isn't engraved in the turntable...
That would just make it that much worse.
ugg I just wash the word beyblade off the turntable
I don't know if this has been said, but the beyblade that comes with the stadium, it's metal wheel looks like LLDrago in multi hit mode.
Wow, the bottom of the wheel is extremely flat. The top looks like it could do some damage with an 85 or 90.
Thanks for the pic! I might actually get this now, if just for the metal wheel...*stares at credit card*
Just get the blade individually off YJA. Much cheaper option. Or wait like a year for the Hasbro release which there will probably be since they did the exact same thing with Rock Orso.
I might consider getting this but i'm going to wait until they release the bey alone or at least another tornado bey.
@megablader2 That's the most logical solution, considering the fact that atm, I can't even afford a attack stadium...
(Oct. 23, 2010  11:45 AM)s200401150 Wrote: got it
cool.
could you do tests?
seems to have some nice upper,but suffers from recolil may do tests tomoro
(Oct. 23, 2010  2:25 PM)s200401150 Wrote: seems to have some nice upper,but suffers from recolil may do tests tomoro
ok thanks
I do not understand how it could be written "Herculeo", but be pronounced "heracleo", like Heracles ...
Diamond just told me through a phone call that he saw this set in a local toy shop and can confirm that the Bey included in this set is Tornado Herculeo, not Heracleo.
(Aug. 31, 2010  6:10 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Hercules's face is potentially a dual reference. I can see lion heads on the clear wheel. I don't know if I'm forcing myself but I see what appears to be a man's face adorned by a lion head dress.

http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-106870...61448.html
I think The LVJ's point is proven by the Clear Wheel's design, haha. This Clear Wheel looks pretty nice anyway.
(Oct. 25, 2010  11:09 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Diamond just told me through a phone call that he saw this set in a local toy shop and can confirm that the Bey included in this set is Tornado Herculeo, not Heracleo.
I know that it is written "Herculeo" in English on the box, but the Katakana right below that says "herakureo", and I really do not know why there would be an 'a' right between 'r' and 'c' as if it were Heracleo ...
I assume that in Katakana it is spelled ”ヘラクリオ”

This is pronounced "He-Ra-Ku-Ri-O"

Depending on where the emphasis is put or if there is a pause within the name, it can be different. If there is a pause before "ku", then it would be pronounced as "Heracleo." If there is an emphasis on the "ku", then it would be pronounced "Herculeo."

If there is a chisaitsu (ツ) between the "Ra" and the "Ku," then we can be sure that it is indeed "Heracleo."
Actually, "He-Ru-Ku-Ri-O" is the equivalent of "Hercleo." I don't know which Katakana is on the box though.