[Product]  BB-88 Meteo L Drago LW105LF

my favorite part of this bey is the deseign and rubber i guess it could be used as a zombie Chief 2002 - Hmm ...
(Jan. 02, 2011  8:46 PM)wolborg x Wrote: my favorite part of this bey is the deseign and rubber i guess it could be used as a zombie Chief 2002 - Hmm ...

Just because it is left spin and equalizes spin doesn't mean it's a zombie...
(Jan. 02, 2011  8:46 PM)wolborg x Wrote: my favorite part of this bey is the deseign and rubber i guess it could be used as a zombie Chief 2002 - Hmm ...

seriously?.. read around you moron and you may have found out that it is NOT a zombie.
(Jan. 02, 2011  8:50 PM)JÆMS Wrote: seriously?.. read around you moron and you may have found out that it is NOT a zombie.

Come on dude you can't be insulting everyone in every single post... Remember that most of the users here are kids...

...Just sayin'
acually if u spin it with ur hand thats called a ZOMBIE bey and i have a meteo l drago and it rocks
(Jan. 02, 2011  9:47 PM)Meteo L Drago1 Wrote: acually if u spin it with ur hand thats called a ZOMBIE bey and i have a meteo l drago and it rocks

EDIT: instead of my unecessary explanation of that MLD isn't a zombie, please read this article about zombies and learn something please Speechless

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?title=Zombie
(Jan. 02, 2011  9:47 PM)Meteo L Drago1 Wrote: acually if u spin it with ur hand thats called a ZOMBIE bey and i have a meteo l drago and it rocks

Lol wow not even close :\
just cause you spin a bey with your hand doesn't mean it's a zombie bey :V

Two things make a zombie, and the clear wheel L-Drago II only does one of them. It needs "spin stealing" abilities, as well a free spinning tip with a tuned NSK bearing. You cannot make a zombie with MFB or HMS (bearing core and bearing core 2 don't count, as you can't tune the bearings), only plastic generation.
Then give him an example! Describing what a zombie is is good, but without an example he'd be putting the puzzle pieces in in the wrong order. (is is, in in, ironic?)

That actual leads up to my question: What's the best zombie/most popular?
(Jan. 03, 2011  12:34 AM)Viper Wrote: Then give him an example! Describing what a zombie is is good, but without an example he'd be putting the puzzle pieces in in the wrong order. (is is, in in, ironic?)

That actual leads up to my question: What's the best zombie/most popular?

Left Spin Zombie:

AR: Tiger Defense (Driger S)
WD: Wide Survivor
SG: Neo SG Left (Double Bearing Core) (Burning Kerberous) w\ Rubber Tip shaft from Wolborg 2.
BB: Customize Bearing Base (Burning Kerberous)
SP: Cross Survivor (Dranzer V2) or Survivor Ring (Dark Series)

Right Spin Zombie:

AR: Tiger Defense (Driger S)
WD: Wide Survivor
BB: Bearing Base (Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger)

Make sure the bearings are seasoned (heavily used), since tuning is now illegal. Tuning them would make it a true zombie. 10-Wide or Wide Defense would work for the WD as well, but Wide Survivor is the best choice. Any of the bearing BB+SG combinations would also work.

HMS Spin Stealer (not a zombie, because you cannot tune the bearings. However, you can still season them):
BP: 3rd Mold
AR: Advance Survivor (Advance Eterner)
WD: Circle Wide
RC: Bearing Core or Bearing Core 2
Does the rubber on meteo ldrago ware out?
(Jan. 15, 2011  11:22 PM)GalaxyFlare Wrote: Does the rubber on meteo ldrago ware out?
Yes, like all rubber.
But does it ware out as fast as a RF does?
(Jan. 16, 2011  12:33 AM)GalaxyFlare Wrote: But does it ware out as fast as a RF does?
Not really, from what people have posted.
Okay. Thanks.
(Jan. 16, 2011  1:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2011  12:33 AM)GalaxyFlare Wrote: But does it ware out as fast as a RF does?

Except against other left spinning beyblades, if they both are left spin, the rubber on mld will wear
(Jan. 16, 2011  8:45 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2011  1:03 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Except against other left spinning beyblades, if they both are left spin, the rubber on mld will wear

Not for me though, i've done some intensive tests with my Meteo L Drago and my Lightning L-Drago. It pretty much wears out the same.
It needs 3 things. Spin stealing, Bearing tip (Not neccesarilly with tuned bearings) and a circular wheel to spin on its side.
Nice bump guys.
(Feb. 07, 2011  8:35 PM)ldragolightning Wrote: It needs 3 things. Spin stealing, Bearing tip (Not neccesarilly with tuned bearings) and a circular wheel to spin on its side.
It is already out...
Gasp It's actually Meteo L-Drago and it looks so cool Grin but wouldnt the metal be another 1 D: Pinching_eyes
how would the tip work on a right spin bey?
Nice necro. Obviously it would be a lot slower than it already is.
(Feb. 24, 2011  2:02 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Nice necro. Obviously it would be a lot slower than it already is.

False. Dont post comments when havent actually done any testing yourself.

Lf is crazy fast to begin with (and scary loud, but i think thats a good thing) Even on right spinning beys. And it doesnt self KO like rubber tips do at super high speeds. Only problem is that it cant do a good sliding shot.