[Product]  BB-53 Digital Power Launcher Pegasis Ver. / BB-54 Digital Power Launcher L-Drago Ver.

These look nice! I don't see the point in releasing two though, since they can both be multi-directional. It's not like Takara to miss a money making oppertunity...
(Oct. 18, 2009  6:49 PM)Neeek Wrote: These look nice! I don't see the point in releasing two though, since they can both be multi-directional. It's not like Takara to miss a money making oppertunity...
How are they missing an opportunity? Releasing two rather than one will most likely net a lot more money.
(Oct. 18, 2009  7:07 PM)Corey Wrote: How are they missing an opportunity? Releasing two rather than one will most likely net a lot more money.

But, If they made the launchers so they couldn't change direction it would force more people to buy both insted of the one they like the most. I'm not complaining, because it's good, but i'm a little suprised at them.
Ahh, I see what you mean.

But it wouldn't make ANY sense to sell one of these launchers if it was JUST left spin, considering there's only 2 left spin blades.

Having two designs, regardless of spin direction, is going to make them a boatload of money.
(Oct. 18, 2009  7:16 PM)Neeek Wrote: But, If they made the launchers so they couldn't change direction it would force more people to buy both insted of the one they like the most. I'm not complaining, because it's good, but i'm a little suprised at them.

nobody is going to pay $20 for a launcher that can only shoot two beyblades, so i was pleasantly surprised by this news since i'd prefer the l-drago one
(Oct. 18, 2009  7:39 PM)Corey Wrote: But it wouldn't make ANY sense to sell one of these launchers if it was JUST left spin, considering there's only 2 left spin blades.

Good Point, I bet this is the only reason they didn't.
I still wouldn't be suprised if they did, regardless. Tongue_out
The chief buying market is the collector demographic, not the utility demographic.
http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e98408609
http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m66660218

Both have started appearing on YJA properly already, a look at the boxart.

Unfortunately the sides and back aren't photographed, which could be interesting ...
(Nov. 12, 2009  6:02 PM)♥ Wrote: Unfortunately the sides and back aren't photographed, which could be interesting ...
The back of the packages is exactly the big pictures I posted earlier in this topic, where I learned that you could use both left-spin prongs and right-spin prongs with one Digital Power Launcher.
http://ameblo.jp/ttaka116/entry-10387697015.html

Hopefully absolutely everybody understands the way those launchers work, in both directions.
I sincerely believe they re-used the Dual Shooter tech for this. Not that that's a bad thing.
It may be recycling the old HMS launcher system but still it was a good idea Smile
wow now that is a launcher i would like to use!
i loved the HMS launcher so i would love this one!
Glad that they're using the Dual Shooter technology for this. I'll probably end up getting the L Drago ver. of this.
Definitely getting the L-Drago version when I can.
i like the Pegasus version but the LDrago one wouldn't be bad to have.
I really do want the L-Drago version of this. Very much.

Gah, I need a job.
just bought the l drago one form playoma. did not get it yet. it costs alot
actually i don't thing tt are using hms tech because take a look at the teeth from the new winder compared to the standard winder they look the same to me http://ameblo.jp/ttaka116/image-10387697...49694.html

plus i rely want this winder to be compatible with the light launcher cos i hate the hoop that's why i like the dragon winder (crosses fingers & hopes)
It looks like it's too thick to fit into the regular Light Launcher.

Edit : On another note, also wanted to comment on how short the winder is.
@ BlackPegasis: It would still be the same technology, just a change in the size of an internal gear to fit the teeth of MFB ripcords.

@♥: It looks like a standard MFB ripcord will work with it, but the power launcher ripcord won't work with the standard light launcher.
Just got mine today and the thing bulit in does not work with a beypointer but it does have the funcions of a beypointer 8/10
(Nov. 21, 2009  3:06 AM)benjamin510 Wrote: Just got mine today and the thing bulit in does now work with a beypointer but it does have the funcions of a beypointer 8/10[/align]

hahaha what it doesn't work with the beypointer? are you sure?
(Nov. 21, 2009  3:06 AM)benjamin510 Wrote: Just got mine today and the thing bulit in does now work with a beypointer but it does have the funcions of a beypointer 8/10[/align]
It certainly connects to the other version's Beypointer to act like two single Beypointers, so there is no reason connecting a Digital Power Beypointer with a normal separated one would not work.