[Product]  BB-53 Digital Power Launcher Pegasis Ver. / BB-54 Digital Power Launcher L-Drago Ver.

The LDrago one would look REALLY nice without the stickers on it.
Sucks that they haven't made the teeth go all the way to the end of the ripcord though :\

(Oct. 15, 2009  5:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The 'prongs' are exactly the same as the ones on all the launchers that have already been released. Virgo cannot be launched in left spin because there are still some small 'walls' in the Wheel that prevent the insertion of the hooks.

I think what he's trying to say is whats stopping you from launching a blade in left spin with the right spin prongs attached?
How is it any different to putting a left spin set of prongs on to a right spin launcher (or right on left)?
(Oct. 15, 2009  6:33 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: The LDrago one would look REALLY nice without the stickers on it.
Sucks that they haven't made the teeth go all the way to the end of the ripcord though :\

I think what he's trying to say is whats stopping you from launching a blade in left spin with the right spin prongs attached?
How is it any different to putting a left spin set of prongs on to a right spin launcher (or right on left)?

Uh, it won't come off the launcher ...
look nice, but the handle looks way too chunky. lets hope it doesn' do the dumb whirring sound when you lauch it lik the first gen launchers
Right-spin Wheels are not compatible with Left-Spin prongs. And vice versa.
(Oct. 15, 2009  7:09 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: look nice, but the handle looks way too chunky. lets hope it doesn' do the dumb whirring sound when you lauch it lik the first gen launchers

I like the first gen whirring sound lol,But yeah these look really nice I cant wait to get one. Oh and thanks for the pics Kai-v.
(Oct. 15, 2009  7:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Right-spin Wheels are not compatible with Left-Spin prongs. And vice versa.

People are saying that you can put a Right Spin Wheel on a Right Spin prong, but shoot it left spin. This is ignoring that it simply will not come off the launcher if you do this.
Hm, we play by rules though.

Right spin prongs ?
(Oct. 15, 2009  7:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, we play by rules though.

Right spin prongs ?

How can you say "left spin prongs" and not understand what a "right spin prong" is?
(Oct. 15, 2009  7:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: How can you say "left spin prongs" and not understand what a "right spin prong" is?
Hah, I do not not understand "right spin prongs".

Whatever, my interrogation is not too necessary.
(Oct. 15, 2009  1:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...ersion.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...ersion.jpg

The DPLs don't look as good as I thought they'd look but they're still pretty awesome. Definately prefer the L Drago one.

But other than how it looks, its features are pretty cool... its multi-directional and can read RPM.
I'm kind of hoping that if you spray the L Drago version with a clear coat, it'll have a slightly applesque feel to it.
(Oct. 16, 2009  1:28 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: I'm kind of hoping that if you spray the L Drago version with a clear coat, it'll have a slightly applesque feel to it.

apple circa 2006 anyway
well i'm saying that apple doesn't really do glossy white anymore Tongue_out
Forgot it was all brushed silver now Tired
Urgh, they all look like a 90's kitchen utensils.
I miss when apple was naught but shiny white Unhappy
Anyway, I'll have to get hold of one of these at some point, even if it is just to customize it.
(Oct. 16, 2009  1:53 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: Forgot it was all brushed silver now Tired
Urgh, they all look like a 90's kitchen utensils.
I miss when apple was naught but shiny white Unhappy
Anyway, I'll have to get hold of one of these at some point, even if it is just to customize it.

as someone who owned a white macbook for a year and now an aluminum macbook for a year, the aluminum ages infinitely better
(Oct. 16, 2009  1:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: as someone who owned a white macbook for a year and now an aluminum macbook for a year, the aluminum ages infinitely better

all a matter of opinion my friend
for once in the history of the WBO, going to have to agree with lahtel.
I really love the white macbooks and iPods.
(Oct. 16, 2009  2:07 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: for once in the history of the WBO, going to have to agree with lahtel.
I really love the white macbooks and iPods.

yeah they look awesome when they're brand new

after a year they are dingy and scratched, that isn't a matter of opinion
(Oct. 16, 2009  2:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: yeah they look awesome when they're brand new

after a year they are dingy and scratched, that isn't a matter of opinion

they look fine to me
*awaits witty response*
(Oct. 16, 2009  2:38 AM)lahtel Wrote: they look fine to me
*awaits witty response*

which ones do you own?
Isn't this getting a little off-topic?
i wonder how usefull they will actually be though
(Oct. 16, 2009  9:21 PM)sleptopia Wrote: i wonder how usefull they will actually be though
There was no need to attach those pictures, they just take up space.
I'm just happy to be using a winder again as opposed to a string that will easily break. So getting this.