[Product]  BB-53 Digital Power Launcher Pegasis Ver. / BB-54 Digital Power Launcher L-Drago Ver.

(Nov. 21, 2009  3:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It certainly connects to the other version's Beypointer to act like two single Beypointers, so there is no reason connecting a Digital Power Beypointer with a normal separated one would not work.
Thats what i was saying kai-v . and im 99% sure that the two ripcords do not work with each other. sorry about the typo i'll fix it now.
It still makes no sense that they would release a built-in Beypointer that only works with its Pegasis or L Drago equivalent. Are you sure you tried, connecting them properly ?
No kai-v im pretty sure that they do not work together.
(Nov. 22, 2009  11:31 PM)benjamin510 Wrote: No kai-v im pretty sure that they do not work together.

i am pretty sure you are wrong
(Nov. 23, 2009  1:22 AM)benjamin510 Wrote: alright but if im right can you tell me

lmao
Do you even have a regular Beypointer at all ? Damn.
(Nov. 23, 2009  3:41 AM)benjamin510 Wrote: yes i got with my starter bull
Have you ever connected two regular Beypointers together before and exchanged points ?
(Nov. 23, 2009  6:32 AM)benjamin510 Wrote: no

lol

Serious

then how do you know they dont work?
Chief - Sigh ...
(Nov. 24, 2009  12:11 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote: then how do you know they dont work?
Chief - Sigh ...

i've tried but it wont work
can these launchers launch right spin MFBs in left spin?
(Nov. 24, 2009  1:51 AM)Dirge Wrote: can these launchers launch right spin MFBs in left spin?
nope
only LDrago or Lighting LDrago can go in left.
(Nov. 24, 2009  1:51 AM)Dirge Wrote: can these launchers launch right spin MFBs in left spin?
You should read the previous pages. It is the Metal Wheels and the Clear Wheels which are incompatible with left-spin/right-spin hooks. TAKARA-TOMY made the beyblades so they can only spin one way.
oopsss should have read more of the earlyer post sorry Pinching_eyes
So the final judgment...
Are these worth getting?
(Dec. 10, 2009  10:06 PM)Sharul Wrote: So the final judgment...
Are these worth getting?

Yes, I would say so.
Aqua you have got to stop stalking me. You are the first to answer every question I ask...

And this is good. Another thing I can add to my bulk shipment when I get my new stadium
These are pretty horrible and reminiscent of the Plastic Generation Electronic Launchers, unfortunately. The dual spin direction function is pretty nifty, and offers a good alternative for finally launching Left Spin MFB with a regular Ripcord. However, it's nowhere near as smooth as Dual Shooter from the HMS era.

The motor which continues to spin is pretty annoying, and there is no way of stopping it like the Electronic Launchers, as far as I can tell from 2 minutes of usage LOL.

I will post a video up within the next few days, I suppose. My two cents.
aww, that's disappointing. I actually had some hope for these launchers :\
(Dec. 25, 2009  1:04 AM)Aqua Wrote: aww, that's disappointing. I actually had some hope for these launchers :\

Same. Was hoping for a Dual Launcher for MFB. Sucks.