[Product]  BB-53 Digital Power Launcher Pegasis Ver. / BB-54 Digital Power Launcher L-Drago Ver.

is there a bey pointer included in this? if not, do u need one to see how fast u launched it?
(Jan. 05, 2010  4:34 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: is there a bey pointer included in this? if not, do u need one to see how fast u launched it?

Hey, looky here...
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Beyblade+Digital+Power+Launcher

Read the thread.
im really upset today because when i bought the digital power luncher pegasus ver. when i opened it the winder was broken didnt even tested it yet but im gonna call takara tomy to explain wat happen to there product Unhappy
(Jan. 09, 2010  1:13 PM)shin asuka Wrote: im really upset today because when i bought the digital power luncher pegasus ver. when i opened it the winder was broken didnt even tested it yet but im gonna call takara tomy to explain wat happen to there product Unhappy

Yikes! I never expected to hear that.
So, is it stronger than the beylauncher?
which will launch more powerful?
1.Digital Power Launcher
2.BeyLauncher
3.BeyLauncher+Beylauncher Suspension
By looking at the pictures and videos it looks as if the Power launcher has incorporated the HMS launching mechanism. If that is the case the as far as the rpm are concerned there shouldn't be much difference between the beylauncher and the power launcher. The big difference is going to be in the accuracy of the shot.
(the power launcher should be more powerful)
I have already done some tests on the rpm of beyblades launched by different launchers (including MFB launched by a modified HMS launcher) which I have posted on a thread I created. I don't have a power launcher yet so I can't confirm anything. as soon as I get one I will test it and post the results.
Um, what do they do?
LAUNCH BEYBLADES MAYBE
this thread is kinda old
(Apr. 16, 2010  2:31 PM)catslikeeggs Wrote: LAUNCH BEYBLADES MAYBE
this thread is kinda old

No, I meant why r they so special.
read what draco said maybe
thats just a guess
I love BladerBX10's necro bumps. Speechless
Almost anything you need to know about the launchers have already been posted.
I was considering buying this a while back because I thought it would perform very well but decided not to after reading the posts. Thanks to everyone's view, I have saved money! Grin I still think it looks cool though..Joyful_3
due to them being electrical perhaps. LOLOLOL they launch with a motor from what i gather, can shoot in both directions, can read rpm and has a built in beypointer. Also having a handle is useful.
anyone know how long the rip cord is on the standers launchers? i dont want to go to let it rip and rip the cord straight out of the launcher
(May. 25, 2010  1:31 AM)REY_VENGENCE Wrote: anyone know how long the rip cord is on the standers launchers? i dont want to go to let it rip and rip the cord straight out of the launcher
What is certain is that it is quite longer than the winders Hasbro includes in the new Beyblade products, so whatever else you might buy could be better.
im being tempted to write a wiki on this seeing as
1. i luuuurv it
2. ive had it for 3 months
3. did i mention i luuurv it
and fwi the noise made by launching can easily be rectified by putting the rip cord back in the launcher
and its significantly more power than the string launcher and doesnt have some of the issues
eg prongs breaking
just some questions from that, when you say it has more power, as in literally in RPM, or does it just feel that way.

Also, did TT literally change the prongs? Otherwise the breaking problem isn't exactly fixed, just since not many people have the power launcher, there have not been many breakages ( if any).

Sorry if I came off rude/blunt, I just want to be sure of everything.

Thanks Nova
Im curious to know how many times the beyblade rotates in the the launcher when pulling out the ripcord. Because if its more than 7 & 1/4 rotations, I may consider picking one up.
I bought the BB-53 Digital Launcher over here in Malaysia and find that the instructions are all in Japanese. I tried searching on the web for a translation of the instructions but have had no luck. Do the BB-53 sets in the UK or US come with English instructions ?
There are no BB-53 sets in the UK or US.
(Sep. 07, 2010  12:22 PM)fess66 Wrote: I bought the BB-53 Digital Launcher over here in Malaysia and find that the instructions are all in Japanese. I tried searching on the web for a translation of the instructions but have had no luck. Do the BB-53 sets in the UK or US come with English instructions ?
Theres nothing really hard to figure out, most of the people in the tournaments in Malaysia use a Digital Launcher
(Sep. 07, 2010  3:10 PM)yuseifan Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2010  12:22 PM)fess66 Wrote: I bought the BB-53 Digital Launcher over here in Malaysia and find that the instructions are all in Japanese. I tried searching on the web for a translation of the instructions but have had no luck. Do the BB-53 sets in the UK or US come with English instructions ?
Theres nothing really hard to figure out, most of the people in the tournaments in Malaysia use a Digital Launcher

That is good to know. So how do the digital functions apart from that of the RPM meter work?

(Sep. 07, 2010  12:42 PM)Corey Wrote: There are no BB-53 sets in the UK or US.

Wow! i would have thought those sets would have hit your shores by now given that this thread started off last year.
(Sep. 07, 2010  4:54 PM)fess66 Wrote: Wow! i would have thought those sets would have hit your shores by now given that this thread started off last year.
Hasbro has essentially just started the Beyblade Metal Fusion series, and there are things that they will never release.
Hasbro are probably going to either scrap the DPL completely or alter the electronics so that the beypointer is disabled They are probably going to just recolour the string launcher and put it on a blue launcher grip and call it a digital power launcher set haha.