[Product]  BB-48 Flame Libra T125ES

Looks like a bearing bottom alright. But VERY tall...
Ten dollars says it's entirely plastic free spinning.
(Aug. 30, 2009  6:49 AM)Anubis Wrote: Ten dollars says it's entirely plastic free spinning.

I'm worried this will be it as well. We'll see ...
It wouldn't surprise me, same thing turned out to be the case with ED145.
How useful will it be if it is just plastic on plastic?
I thought ES would be a bit wider and smaller. I mean, it looks like a taller S... Confused
Although I said it looks like it's taller than RF (Refer to the Thread: MFB Episode 21), I didn't really think that it would be this tall. (since I thought it's some mistake in the animation in the episode)

Oh well, let's see how it works out when it's released...
Yeah, it has be worried.

Unless there is some gimmick we don't know about I don't think this will work to our advantage.
It spins freely ... that's the gimmick.

I don't think the height is that big of an issue, just use D125 or something.
Mehh, doesn't look too good. Hope it's better than it seems. Still, there's a new track, too, maybe that will be better.
The height is not a disadvantage. For survival, you aren't going to want to use a very low track as it is. In any case, you can stick it on 090.
So is this Tornado145?
There is no confirmation right now, but it is quite likely.
Hmm, wonder what that does, if anything... Thanks for the pics, Kai-V.
I'm honestly not even remotely excited about this thing
ES seems interesting to me, though I don't have my hopes up for it. I'm mostly interested for my height testing >>
IT looks good. I heard one of the members that got banned argued about the name of another beyblad's track but unlike him I'm not going to.
It's actually T125, as it turns out.

Also, judging from it getting curb-stomped on Beyblade Colloseum by Earth Aquila, I don't think ES is going to be very useful.
And T is officially for Tornado.
(Sep. 15, 2009  12:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote: And T is officially for Tornado.

t is officially for "terrible"
Gotta say, I like the look of that Clear Wheel.