[Product]  BB-48 Flame Libra T125ES

(Sep. 15, 2009  7:44 PM)Blade Wing Wrote: LOLZ XD Ya he always loses wait a second how come we know how to use the Beylauncher the right way but they don't:\

Huh? They used it correctly, albeit slowly.
(Sep. 15, 2009  3:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: you're the banned user storm pegasis, aren't you

you type exactly like him

If I was my first name would be Nick but I'm is cousin Blake. Anyways seeing as it looks like it got curb slammed I might change my mind and get Earth Aquila (not getting off topic just pointing something out). I seriously think if this blade battled against Flame Saggitario it would lose because of Saggtario's extra stamina and defense from the Claw 145 track.
C145 gives it extra Defense, not Stamina, and that was a pretty unconstructive thing to point out: there's little worth in battling uncustomised Beyblades anyway, because their value is in their parts; not their uncustomised success (or lack thereof).
(Sep. 15, 2009  4:10 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Bald guys always loose, it's a fact of life. Lex Luthor, Voldemort, Humpty Dumpty.
Love Beyblade Colosseum, I just wish it updated more often.

What about Daddy Warbucks?
(Sep. 15, 2009  8:29 PM)Spinster Wrote: What about Daddy Warbucks?

... Surely having a name like "Daddy Warbucks" means you've lost for life Tired
ES seems to have a metal bushing or a bearing. Also I can see T125 being more useful than D125 because of a weight difference. It will be slight, though.
I guess the metal bearing will keep Eternal Sharp...eternally sharp....>_>.....
(Sep. 16, 2009  2:16 AM)Anubis Wrote: ES seems to have a metal bushing or a bearing. Also I can see T125 being more useful than D125 because of a weight difference. It will be slight, though.

yes, it will replace D125 in all the top tier combos using D125:
(Sep. 16, 2009  3:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: yes, it will replace D125 in all the top tier combos using D125:

(Jun. 28, 2009  4:33 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: This is a list of currently competitive combos in the Metal Fight Beyblade metagame. This topic will be updated as new parts are released. Please post your comments and suggestions. Smile

STAMINA
  • Virgo DF145/D125 SD/D/B
  • Libra DF145/D125 SD/D/B
  • Flame Sagittario/Cancer DF145/D125 SD/D/B

:o

Yeah... you can hit me when you see me next Wink

Seriously though, I did bother to try out Virgo D125SD, versus a Defense type it wasn't that bad. In fact, I actually didn't see that awkward smash Libra has.

T125 being heavier and wider might not work for Stamina combo's though. I'd have to see how wide it is in comparison.
those D125 should be removed
(Sep. 16, 2009  11:35 PM)lahtel Wrote: i thought framu ribra was gonna be a 125 125

What? Wut!?

Flame Libra comes with a 125 track...
That shade of green really is horrible Tired
Really should have been lime, like the anime render.
I'm getting this ordered on 11/17/09 along with Earth Aquila and Dark Bull.
i have to say, all these boxes look way too similar
(Sep. 18, 2009  3:10 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: That shade of green really is horrible Tired
Really should have been lime, like the anime render.
Well, it's hard to tell what color the actual plastic face is going to be. I kind of like the color on the box, though.
How is it hard to tell ...? I can see it fine, it's just an orangey-yellow colour.

http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w42697702

T125 there ... still can't see what the bearing inside ES is. D:
There's been a big jump in design style from the MF to HWS, perhaps we'll see a change with the next generations release next year.
Lol, I just realised the significance of that photo ...

It sees a return to pre-applied Face details; no Face Stickers?
Look at the box, you can see that the sticker has the Libra symbol in blue with a white outline on the orange background, the sticker just hasn't been applied, and they've used one of the old Libra faces.
http://machinerobo.blogspot.com/2009/09/..._1082.html

Make your conclusion about ES ...

And Hiro Ayami, perhaps you can make a rough estimation of T125's width on Flame, compared to D125 on another Flame with these pictures.
That clear wheel is beautiful!
Still can't see if it's a bearing or not. Confused

Thanks Kai-V! Smile