[Product]  BB-48 Flame Libra T125ES

(Sep. 15, 2009  3:13 AM)flame libra Wrote: WOW!

you're the banned user storm pegasis, aren't you

you type exactly like him
(Sep. 15, 2009  3:13 AM)flame libra Wrote: WOW!

I'm not sure why you made this comment. I mean, you do have the beyblade as your Avatar...
(Sep. 12, 2009  9:25 PM)flame libra Wrote: IT looks good. I heard one of the members that got banned argued about the name of another beyblad's track but unlike him I'm not going to.

Huge red flag coming up right here.

Tornado125 sounds awfully weird...
It sounds less weird than Eternal Defense 145.
it won't do anything and we'll all keep using DF145
WOW! This bey is awesome!
However is tooo tall!!!
Track height: 145 + Bottom height: ES u_u It's a giant Bey
In BeyWiki (Upcoming Releases) there is T145 Chocked_2
Is it wrong?
edit: yes XD
(Sep. 15, 2009  3:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: it won't do anything and we'll all keep using DF145

Have you actually tried T125 yet?
I doubt it, but what about T125 makes you think otherwise? >>
I don't think of anything about T125 and won't think of anything of it until I see the track's performance.
I have just read the performance charts
EARTH LIBRA T125ES: Super Stamina XD
I don't think ES will be useful. The balance is too poor Vs. D, WD, SD
Even if it does have a bearing, and isn't plastic on plastic?
(Sep. 15, 2009  2:23 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Even if it does have a bearing, and isn't plastic on plastic?

Even if that is the case, yes. Look at Bearing Core and Bearing SG. They all had broad tips a la D/SD. This tip is too sharp ... D will have more Stamina because it will be able to retain its upright position much longer.
On the Colosseum website, there's a picture showing the insides of the bottom (picture 13). It was gray, so I think it's safe for now to say its a bearing.
Is it a ball bearing or a metal bushing? There is a big difference. Not to say that a bushing is bad -- it's certainly better than free plastic.
The important part only occupies less than 10% percent of that small image... So yeah. Don't know until new info comes up.
yes we were just talking about that
I know, I was just posting the picture for anyone who hadn't seen it.
beyblade colloseum is 100x more interesting and entertaining than WBBA blog and TT's official site combined

love those guys. too bad yuda always wins. poor bald dude
Bald guys always loose, it's a fact of life. Lex Luthor, Voldemort, Humpty Dumpty.
Love Beyblade Colosseum, I just wish it updated more often.
LOLZ XD Ya he always loses wait a second how come we know how to use the Beylauncher the right way but they don't:\