[Product]  BB-48 Flame Libra T125ES

(Sep. 19, 2009  1:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://machinerobo.blogspot.com/2009/09/..._1082.html

Make your conclusion about ES ...

And Hiro Ayami, perhaps you can make a rough estimation of T125's width on Flame, compared to D125 on another Flame with these pictures.

:o good call, yeah.

Looks like it's slightly wider, not sure by how much exactly, but definitely a little wider looking. Of course being segmented could skewer that visually.

... It might just end up having a bit of use. ES could turn out to be a part that we need to tune in order to be useful, I'm not sure how we'll deal with it initually though, but I was reading a few blogs translated and looks like a few japanese guys are looking to experiment with it. They seem to have high hopes at least.
From the picture, it looks more like a pin-and-gasket coupling than a bearing...
I do not know if this is helpful ...
http://ameblo.jp/beykake/entry-10346346412.html
If it'll spin for that long whilst grinding up against that ridge, then it must have some potential?
(Sep. 20, 2009  5:02 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: If it'll spin for that long whilst grinding up against that ridge, then it must have some potential?

Not necessarily ...? This doesn't really correlate to an actual battle.
Wait, quick question what is that plastic coloring on the top of the beyblade?
(Sep. 21, 2009  10:55 PM)lil818mvp Wrote: Wait, quick question what is that plastic coloring on the top of the beyblade?

You mean the clear wheel...?
I just ordered this and earth aquila and I cant wait Smile
personally, it looks like a ball bearing cos of the way the light reflects off it: it doesn't look flat
Ball bearings are flat.
(Oct. 03, 2009  4:54 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: personally, it looks like a ball bearing cos of the way the light reflects off it: it doesn't look flat
As Brad said, ball bearings are inside a small, flat circular case.
They aren't just large round metal balls...
They can be seen here in Burning Kerberous
[Image: Bearings.jpg]
kyoganken has posted the following weights :

Libra Clear Wheel - 2.8 grams.
T125 - 1.7 grams, just like DF145.
ES - 1.0 grams, the 'heaviest' Bottom, apparently.
heaviest bottom. That seems useful. Sounds like a good Bey to buy
I defiantly Gonna want to try this bottom out.
(Oct. 03, 2009  9:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: kyoganken has posted the following weights :

I knew the T125 was like the DF145
So getting this.
It looks like the bottom will help me, Track maybe not but i love collecting everything.
(Oct. 04, 2009  3:24 AM)Blade Wing Wrote: I knew the T125 was like the DF145
... They just coincidentally weigh the same according to kyoganken, they are not the same though ...
Looks cool, I like normal libra better
(Oct. 03, 2009  9:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: kyoganken has posted the following weights :

Had the feeling that was it but...I don't think it will be much of a use.
the ES bottoms tip is freespining and has pretty good stamina
Could you please tell us whether the metal part of the Bottom's interior looks like the top or bottom bearing in the picture Flight posted at the top?
(Oct. 13, 2009  12:46 AM)Dirge Wrote: the ES bottoms tip is freespining

We kind of already knew that for a few months now...

What we don't know is exactly what type of bearing ES has.
it looks like the top of the magents in the neo spin gears ill take a photo and post it in a few minutes

Edit: heres a photo sorry about the bad qulity my camera is playing up atm
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Omg yay! finally i like libra! (which is important to me as its my starsign!)
[Image: DSC01513.png]

Size comparisons.

So disappointed by the performance of ES ...

Reminds me of Free Shaft Core a little bit actually.
(Oct. 19, 2009  9:55 PM)♥ Wrote: Reminds me of Free Shaft Core a little bit actually.

expected this

not surprised it sucks. at all. they designed this completely the wrong way.