[Product]  BB-48 Flame Libra T125ES

Bearing metal sharp would be crazy. I think the reason they are putting the free spinning mechanism in the bottom is so people don't have overpowered bearing metal sharp combos.
(May. 10, 2009  1:05 AM)Maz Wrote: Bearing metal sharp would be crazy. I think the reason they are putting the free spinning mechanism in the bottom is so people don't have overpowered bearing metal sharp combos.

it would utilize the many types of metal bottoms already available
Flame Libra Tornado125 Eternal Sharp
based on Dark Leopard MS

Running core DLMS: Tornado Change Core

~Running Core features (BeyBlade Spirit)~
This Running core is the HMS version of Dranzer Volcano 2's Tornado change base. As you know, like with tornado change base, this Running Core starts in endurance and when it loses spin it turns into Attack mode. This system works with a sharp point inside the Running Core, when this Beyblade is first launched at full power the point will stick out from the Running Core giving it very good endurance. After some time when the blade starts to slow down the point retracts inside the Running Core making it land on the flat side of the Running Core turning it into Attack Mode. This Running Core is also very easy to use, it is hard to launch wrong with this blade, just launch in the center of the stadium and it will change modes without any problems.

It's only a hypotesis XD
ES bottom is a bearing bottom not a change bottom.
I think you're shooting blanks buddy there are too many flaws in what you just proposed.
(May. 10, 2009  6:45 PM)DGoon Wrote: Flame Libra Tornado125 Eternal Sharp
based on Dark Leopard MS

Running core DLMS: Tornado Change Core

~Running Core features (BeyBlade Spirit)~
This Running core is the HMS version of Dranzer Volcano 2's Tornado change base. As you know, like with tornado change base, this Running Core starts in endurance and when it loses spin it turns into Attack mode. This system works with a sharp point inside the Running Core, when this Beyblade is first launched at full power the point will stick out from the Running Core giving it very good endurance. After some time when the blade starts to slow down the point retracts inside the Running Core making it land on the flat side of the Running Core turning it into Attack Mode. This Running Core is also very easy to use, it is hard to launch wrong with this blade, just launch in the center of the stadium and it will change modes without any problems.

It's only a hypotesis XD

that came out of nowhere
DGoon, are you sure you didnt mean to post this in the wind aquario thread as a speculation for the F/S bottom?
The Clear Wheel is Green. Also, it's T145.
Mm, I like green, I look forward to this.
(Aug. 06, 2009  12:46 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Mm, I like green, I look forward to this.

Me too! Smile

Oh god so much info on new stuff! Thanks Brad! Grin
i just need a picture even tho im gunna get this anyway, would prefer a bearing ball bottom but this will do
Brad did you figure out what T145 stands for, or are you not allowed to say so.
I didn't, sorry.
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...Manga1.jpg

Even though such a 'sketchy' side shot is not too useful ...
stinking *&&.
it looks goood.
Holy carp that looks cool. It does just look like a bigger DF145, lol.
I think the bottom will have a metal point on it.
(Aug. 08, 2009  10:04 PM)Giga Wrote: Holy carp that looks cool. It does just look like a bigger DF145, lol.

Yea, it looks like the "wings" are bigger and longer
I really like the Clear Wheel; so rounddd ~

Thanks Kai-V.
Looks nice .... i might get it.
(Aug. 09, 2009  9:48 AM)StormDriger Wrote: Looks nice .... i might get it.

might? im definatly getting it
Looks great, thanks for the info Kai-V.
Have to say, I love the fact that the stickers look like scale readings Grin
Thanks for the pic Kai-V
Thanks Kai-V for all your hard work!

The track might actually outclass DF145 if it's anything like the picture. This beyblade is amazing *_*