[Product]  BB-48 Flame Libra T125ES

(May. 09, 2009  2:14 AM)DrigerGT Wrote: So...nothing bearing track Unhappy but bearing bottom
A bearing bottoms better than nothing, and at least it means we can still change the track height (which we obviously wouldn't have been able to do with a bearing track)
^^lol yeah you were actually right and you said the opposite of what Brad said Joyful_2 Gasp At first I thought the bearing might have been in the bottom too after seeing this thread but everyone else kept saying it would be in the track so I assumed that I might've been wrong.....

Still can't wait for this to release. Will be another part to combat RF.

Metal Face + Libra D125ES Eee
lol sadly we couldnt use that combo due to the weight regulations, unless flame libra has a much lighter wheel than regular libra
(May. 09, 2009  2:49 AM)The Shredder Wrote: lol sadly we couldnt use that combo due to the weight regulations, unless flame libra has a much lighter wheel than regular libra

We could. Brad didn't implement the weight limit yet, that Takara did. And there would be no point in using Flame Libra for that combo.
(May. 09, 2009  2:49 AM)The Shredder Wrote: lol sadly we couldnt use that combo due to the weight regulations, unless flame libra has a much lighter wheel than regular libra

Flame Libra is 36g assuming the clear wheel is 4g
Nice. It seems dumb to me that they didn't put this as the Track, though ...

Also, sorry Blader9. Lips_sealed
(May. 09, 2009  3:24 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Nice. It seems dumb to me that they didn't put this as the Track, though ...

It's fine. Smile
And I think I know why: If the bearing was in the track that would mean you could only use a free spinning bottom which only comes with one blade.

I'm probably wrong, I never really use bearings because there's always an attack combo that can beat it.
I was thinking the shaft would extend out of the Track and the piece at the end would attach to the Bottom. That way, you could connect any Bottom you wanted ...
(May. 09, 2009  4:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I was thinking the shaft would extend out of the Track and the piece at the end would attach to the Bottom. That way, you could connect any Bottom you wanted ...

Ok, like I said I wouldn't know Uncertain
(May. 09, 2009  3:24 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Nice. It seems dumb to me that they didn't put this as the Track, though ...

No bearing rubber flat for us ;_;
(May. 09, 2009  1:23 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: No bearing rubber flat for us ;_;

LOL

I imagine that this won't be the amazing Bearing Core-alike many people are hoping ... I think it will be more like the tip of Burning Kerberus, where the tip itself spins independently. However, I still expect to see a bearing Track in the future. Do you guys understand what I'm talking about?
Yeah, I get it. They probably will wait a while before releasing that part.

Also I have a feeling bearing rubber flat would be pretty bad. Damn thing would be way too tall.
(May. 09, 2009  10:09 PM)Khel Wrote: Yeah, I get it. They probably will wait a while before releasing that part.

Also I have a feeling bearing rubber flat would be pretty bad. Damn thing would be way too tall.

Bearing Metal Change *__*
(May. 09, 2009  10:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Bearing Metal Change *__*

That would be sweet! Grin
Also, Khel, why would it be too tall? There are other ways of puting bearings on parts... :\
(May. 09, 2009  10:25 PM)Nuno Wrote: Also, Khel, why would it be too tall? There are other ways of puting bearings on parts... :\

Haha, what, do you think they're going to make a Bearing 100 Track?
Also RF is already pretty tall as it is. Confused
(May. 09, 2009  10:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Haha, what, do you think they're going to make a Bearing 100 Track?

I didn't say that.Speechless And like I said previously the bearing would be in the bottom, not the track. How could you even put a shaft on the track if it has a hole for the face to fit in?Confused
What? Of course it's possible, it's just that it'll have to be in a higher track. We'll prolly get a bearing track, just not yet. TT are keeping us on our toes. ^^;
(May. 09, 2009  10:45 PM)Rocky Wrote: What? Of course it's possible, it's just that it'll have to be in a higher track. We'll prolly get a bearing track, just not yet. TT are keeping us on our toes. ^^;

Even higher than 145? It's probably easier and far more reasonable to put the bearing on the bottom... A beyblade with a track bigger than 145 would lose too much balance and would be much more vulnerable to low attack types. With the bearing on the bottom you could have a low blade with much more balance and less vulnerability...
145 has more than enough room to fit a shaft.
^^ I meant on the higher end of the current 90 - 145 scale. Speechless
(May. 09, 2009  10:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: 145 has more than enough room to fit a shaft.

Chocked_2 How? Can you please explain? I don't have any MFB, I was just talking about the pictures I see...
(May. 09, 2009  11:00 PM)Nuno Wrote: Chocked_2 How? Can you please explain? I don't have any MFB, I was just talking about the pictures I see...

Well think about it. If 90 has enough room to fit the Face in, you don't think 145 has enough to fit the Face and a small metal shaft?
(May. 09, 2009  11:02 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well think about it. If 90 has enough room to fit the Face in, you don't think 145 has enough to fit the Face and a small metal shaft?

Ohh yeah you're right! Thanks a lot Brad!Grin Guess you were right then! Tongue_out_wink
Bearing Metal change would make me a happy man. Frankly either one of those two would do it, but together.....