[Product]  BB-40 Dark Bull H145SD

I just wanted to know how it looked like a Cetus because I couldn't see it myself......I didn't think anyone would get mad. It's just a discussion. Sorry. Crying
(Apr. 07, 2009  8:23 PM)Rocky Wrote: I just wanted to know how it looked like a Cetus because I couldn't see it myself......I didn't think anyone would get mad. It's just a discussion. Sorry. Crying

I understand, but the forums are getting really spammy today and you should know better. Wink
Well literally, Cetus is a freakin' sea serpent which resembles a squid rather than a hybrid sea dragon(The one shown by pegasis) and the "thing" on the face of the Beyblade that Benkei holds resembles a cetus rather than a bull and we can also verify that it indeed is a Cetus as the grafitti writing indicates...
(Apr. 09, 2009  6:13 PM)pegasis Wrote: compare the mfb pic with this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v300/B...rabove.jpg
the eyes are simmiler.

Supposing that you grandfather would have a beard, do consider every old bearded man your grandpa?
if the name was exactly the same. then yes.
(Apr. 07, 2009  7:55 PM)Rocky Wrote: Yes, we know. However it is owned by Benkei who is supposed to own Bull and, in my opinion at least, it looks a lot like a Bull.

Could someone please explain how it looks like a Cetus?
Anubis, does this look more like a Bull to you? Unhappy

[Image: sadbull2.jpg]

Maybe if the bull has some sort of genetic birth disorder or something

I will check the local Ripley's Believe It or Not museum to see if they have this specimen
(Apr. 09, 2009  7:00 PM)pegasis Wrote: if the name was exactly the same. then yes.

It still is a poor reasoning whereas that even though the first picture you have referenced was similar, the second one has no relevance(Next time, be careful with your sources) Wink

The picture of Cetus as it has been originally depicted in the Greek Mythology(A hideous creature rather than a mighty water dragon!!!):
Cetus
^ Wow, it's an ugly brute isn't it?
Also, it could be called Cetus and still be a picture of a bull. I mean, the Quetz wheel is supposed to be Cancer right? And vice versa(ish). I wonder if they've had a name/picture swap again? Plus that would mean we have a Cetus blade on the way. :3
Still, seeing as I can't see anything apart from a bull (apart from some sort of parrot if you turn it upside down), I'm just gonna stay out of this thread for a while. >.>
it's pretty obvious to me that cetus is cetus
Are you looking at it so that it's looking down and has a sort of quiff? I'm still struggling with it but that looks a little more like a sea monster I guess. Confused
I'm trying my best here. Pinching_eyes_2
(Apr. 09, 2009  10:31 PM)Rocky Wrote: Are you looking at it so that it's looking to down and has a sort of quiff? I'm still struggling with it but that looks a little more like a sea monster I guess. Confused
I'm trying my best here. Pinching_eyes_2

but it's not a sea monster it's keyblader's mustache sorry I meant to say hiddeous creature no diffrence between 2
How the hell did that infiltrate this thread as well? D:
(Apr. 09, 2009  11:28 PM)Rocky Wrote: How the hell did that infiltrate this thread as well? D:

idk whenever i hear hiddeous creature i think of the stache
I'll be bummed if Bull gets produced no further,
they have to make a new better one!

Maybe he get's Bull later on and that isn't the blade he will have throughout the anime? To me the face does look like a bull looking from a side angle, although, it cannot be denied it says Cetus.
(Apr. 09, 2009  11:35 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: Maybe he get's Bull later on and that isn't the blade he will have throughout the anime?
I think we've agreed that this is true as that blade has a light wheel and all the main characters have metal wheels. :X
I'm so glad you see the bull.
Hey,no Bull picture yet?
I thought it would get posted at the same time as Sagitario :\
They're both releasing at different times - so That's expected...
(Apr. 10, 2009  8:29 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: Hey,no Bull picture yet?
I thought it would get posted at the same time as Sagitario :\

No, Bull's release date is a lot later than that of Flame Sagittario and the Metal Face.

Flame Sagitarrio & Metal Face = April 25
Dark Bull = June 20
All this stuff... I wish i had more than $10 bucks right now!!!!!
(Apr. 10, 2009  8:32 PM)Aqua Wrote: No, Bull's release date is a lot later than that of Flame Sagittario and the Metal Face.

Flame Sagitarrio & Metal Face = April 25
Dark Bull = June 20

Ohh.
I thought they were being released at the same time, sorry. ^^;
"BB-40 Dark Bull H145SD" is finally officially confirmed. Benkei will be getting it in the anime, to coincide with this release.
^ isnt it weird that it doesnt appear in the intro?
(Apr. 15, 2009  6:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: "BB-40 Dark Bull H145SD" is finally officially confirmed. Benkei will be getting it in the anime, to coincide with this release.

Benkei and Daidouji using the same Metal Wheel ... Confused
(Apr. 15, 2009  10:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Benkei and Daidouji using the same Metal Wheel ... Confused

Well, in the case of a release of a Left Spin Clear Wheel that is compatible with all the metal hybrid wheels, we will have two sources for the ultimate smashing wheel Eee