[Product]  BB-40 Dark Bull H145SD

(Apr. 04, 2009  3:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I suppose youknown just confirmed that SD stands for Sharp Defense.

As I have already mentioned, I know it is not impossible for him to have gotten Flame Sagittario, the Random Booster Light Vol. 2 and Dark (Bull), yet it is odd that he only wrote "Dark H145SD", as if it did not have a Clear Wheel.

So this might not be final.

Note that the last part of his blog entry is a list of his own modified parts.
I think the bottoms name is Semi-Defense like Bull's bottom was Semi-Flat but different.
Seriously?
(Apr. 19, 2009  2:29 PM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: I think the bottoms name is Semi-Defense like Bull's bottom was Semi-Flat but different.

Did you read Kai-V's post? :\
Dude Dark Bull is a balance type so it might be that or something. Semi-Defense was the only thing I was able to thinks of. how about Sharp Defense.
(Apr. 19, 2009  2:40 PM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: Dude Dark Bull is a balance type so it might be that or something. Semi-Defense was the only thing I was able to thinks of. how about Sharp Defense.
It is depressing to know that you cannot read any post correctly.
(Apr. 19, 2009  2:40 PM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: Dude Dark Bull is a balance type so it might be that or something. Semi-Defense was the only thing I was able to thinks of. how about Sharp Defense.

Stop posting until you learn how to read. It's unbelievably annoying.
Supposition:
As the Defense bottom is already sharp, I think that if SD stands for "Sharp Defense", this bottom has a size between Sharp and Defense : it seems to be the most logical according to me.
What I'm thinking is a shorter (not sure if that would be possible) and wider version of the D bottom.
Well, lets not make any pointless speculation until we know more Smile
Well, there's two options for Sharp Defense, then ...

One is that it's simply D but sharper. The other is something more like Ball Sharp, where it's essentially a Sharp bottom inserted into a D bottom, so it would look sort of like this:

.png   sharpdefense.png (Size: 2.87 KB / Downloads: 184)
(Apr. 19, 2009  10:25 PM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: I think tha's what I meantSpeechless?

It was confirmed it was Sharp Defense at the top of this page and you totally ignored it.
OK sharp defense but whats the H for i would think its heavy because if its sharp defense SHARP that means with a hit it can easily be knocked out so it needs some extra weight hence H is for HEAVY
(Apr. 19, 2009  10:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It was confirmed it was Sharp Defense at the top of this page and you totally ignored it.

I didn't know!Tired
(Apr. 19, 2009  11:19 PM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: I didn't know!Tired

Which is why your supposed to read the thread before you post. Kai-V posted that it was Sharp Defense right above your post :\
oh yeah and i found this http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/bey...index.html where it says 1 there is a blade that kind of ressembles the bull in the 4th episode
(Apr. 19, 2009  11:37 PM)myripblade Wrote: oh yeah and i found this http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/bey...index.html where it says 1 there is a blade that kind of ressembles the bull in the 4th episode

It's not.... that's 'Rock' Leone (w/ the red clear wheel version).

Dark Bull H145SD is supposed have the 'Dark' metal wheel.
i feel dumb T_T ...
(Apr. 19, 2009  10:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, there's two options for Sharp Defense, then ...

One is that it's simply D but sharper. The other is something more like Ball Sharp, where it's essentially a Sharp bottom inserted into a D bottom, so it would look sort of like this:

it took me 10 minutes to figure out what brad did to that picture Tired
(Apr. 19, 2009  11:43 PM)Aqua Wrote: It's not.... that's 'Rock' Leone (w/ the red clear wheel version).

Dark Bull H145SD is supposed have the 'Dark' metal wheel.
what! am now lost!
i can understand from this post that dark is the name of the metal wheel not the clear one, is this right?
and so when i say pegasis. this means the blue clear wheel! right?
Yes, Dark, Storm, Flame and Rock are Metal Wheels. Wolf, Bull, Pegasis, Sagittarius and Leone are Clear Wheels.
So would Wind Aqario be an light wheel then?
(Apr. 20, 2009  2:03 PM)Sora Wrote: So would Wind Aqario be an light wheel then?

Yes ... especially considering it's the prize for Random Booster Light.