[Product]  BB-40 Dark Bull H145SD

Oh, Thanks for the answer didn't look through that post properley
clay, heat, wind, and mad are light wheels
I didnt know that jeje that clears up alot of stuff
(Apr. 20, 2009  11:19 AM)Giga Wrote: Yes, Dark, Storm, Flame and Rock are Metal Wheels. Wolf, Bull, Pegasis, Sagittarius and Leone are Clear Wheels.
really? i thought dark is the clear wheel name and bull would be metal
(Apr. 21, 2009  12:27 PM)japbeyblader Wrote: really? i thought dark is the clear wheel name and bull would be metal

No, it's the other way around, so you can have like Flame (metal wheel) Leone (clear wheel).

Clear Wheels => Pegasis, Leone, Sagitarrio, Wolf, Bull, Cancer
Light Wheels => Heat, Clay, Mad, Wind
Metal Wheels => Rock, Flame, Storm, Dark
(Apr. 21, 2009  12:31 PM)Aqua Wrote: No, it's the other way around, so you can have like Flame (metal wheel) Leone (clear wheel).

Clear Wheels => Pegasis, Leone, Sagitarrio, Wolf, Bull, Cancer
Light Wheels => Heat, Clay, Mad, Wind
Metal Wheels => Rock, Flame, Storm, Dark
oh thats why my light wheel beyblade came with a leone face even though it had a plastic version of storm pegasis's wheel
[Image: DarkBull.jpg]
Picture of Bull's clear wheel.
Sorry about quality, I'm stuck with Keyhole TV right now.

[Image: BullsTrack.jpg]
H145
... Horn 145?
2 Arrows..Could this mean the wheel is Changable in direction?
Yeah, it's probably Horn145. Nice pics Crimson.
Well, it doesn't look very useful. Unhappy
It may perform like WD145. Probably not as good, though. (Unless it's heavier)
It looks to have more offense than WD145.
Maybe this'll find some use against combos that use 105/100/90 tracks?
With a bit more offensive power than WD145, plus a metal face (and a heavy wheel, like Libra), it may work get some use.
In the anime, SD looked like a D with a little sharp tip in the middle. So maybe Sharp Defense is meant in the same way as Flat Sharp.
Bull looks pretty Hawt from what I can see in the anime.
It doesn't look very upper attack oreantated, but who knows, the track gimmick might be able to be useful.
The track might negate upper attack hopefully : >
A clearer picture of the Track, if it helps :
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/6114/h1451z.jpg
SD could mean slit defence because I thought I saw a line through the bottom.
The images on Madoka's laptop lead me to believe that the horns will be no higher on the track than the wings of WD145 are. The form is not perfectly circular. It should be the heaviest track aside from C145 (I'm guessing C145 is heavier).
(Apr. 27, 2009  1:14 AM)blader9 Wrote: SD could mean slit defence because I thought I saw a line through the bottom.

It was basically confirmed that the bottom is Sharp Defense.
(Apr. 27, 2009  11:57 AM)Aqua Wrote: It was basically confirmed that the bottom is Sharp Defense.

Sorry, didn't know but the line seems pointless.
I don't like how It's metal part of the wheel is just like Dark Wolf's, it seems kind of lazy.
Yeah why do some of the current HWS blades have the same metal wheels like dark wolf and dark bull? It also appears that the new Cancer has a dark wheel in the anime. The new blades are great but more variety would be better